BY AVEDA

Part of a 3-step restructuring system for damaged hair Heals hair weakened by chemical processes, heat styling and external exposure Blends phellodendron, sandalwood and barley to smooth hair Fortified with quinoa protein to strengthen hair Helps hair restore softness, health, silkiness and shine Apply daily after Damage Remedy Shampoo.

• Does this work fine with fine, thick, bleached, naturally 4b hair?1 Answers
  • How well does this conditioner work on fine hair ? My hair is ext...2 Answers
  • Does this really work. I have thick curly, long hair .2 Answers
Buy on Aveda
  • "But I only use it about once per week since I have very fine hair and it tends to weigh it down." in 1 review
  • "this whole line is great, it makes my hair so soft and protects against heat from curling irons, straighteners, etc." in 1 review
  • "I don't know if it's a coincidence or not, but I've noticed less hair falling out!" in 1 review
Zenia D.
Hi, I have tried this product and I LOVE IT!!! I had damaged hair for years. I've tried many products but this Aveda Damage Remedy Restructuring Conditioner really works. I am an outdoors person. I'm always in the sun. The sun can really damaged the hair. My hair was dry, had no shine, and was really damaged for years. Besides being in the sun. I also color my hair a lot which can also damage the hair. I have also perm my hair and that also damaged the hair. So my hair has been through so much but after discovering this product. My hair has become strong, healthy, and shiny. I also feel like it's helping it grow stronger and longer. I really recommend this product to people like me who had damaged hair. For better and healthier hair this product is a must have. It really works. If it worked for my hair that was really bad and damaged, it will work for anyone.
Sheila F.
Everett, WA
This product saved my damaged hair ! I went to an Aveda cosmetology program and ofcourse did a number on my own hair .. It got over processed and I used heat styling daily but using the damage remedy along with the smooth infusion styling product made my hair feel so smooth again! I love it.. it's a bit pricey but I was able to get a student/stylist discount which helped out a lot but for the average shopper it might be a little expensive but you get what you pay for and I stand by my Aveda products they're amazing ! One thing to remember is that these are more natural and organic products so they do have a little bit more of a mild earthy scent nothing super fragrant which I find to be a plus :)
David S.
Logan, Utah
The bees knees.
I didn't really need to use this-- sure, I have a little sun-damage but I am a boy and keep my hair pretty short (compared to the majority of AVEDA clients).
I had a sample given to me, but it was a generous size and I was able to make it last for at least a month.. let me tell you... a full-size of this bottle would be pricey, but if you have a hair concern that's hard to trouble-shoot, this stuff gets my vote.
It worked wonders on any "yuck" that my hair had in it; can't speak highly enough!
My hair is now so soft! So Smooth! So strong!
Ashley B.
Most favorite conditioner in the whole world! I will never buy anything else. I have always had really tangly hair since I was a kid. Especially when getting out of the shower. UNTIL I used damage remedy from Aveda. I've also recently started coloring my hair as well. For the 5 years, from pretty much every color possible you can think of. Which causes damage to the hair of course. But this has been my go-to & cure for my hair. Would 100 percent recommend this.
Stephanie S.
Lagrange, KY
This is a lifesaver for my super long, hella thick, ombré hair. I bought it from Aveda salon where I get my hair done. I can use it like normal to condition, or I can leave it on longer for a deep conditioning treatment. I appreciate not having to buy a deep conditioner since using this product.

Aveda also has one of the best points programs in the market!
Jodie W.
Fort Wayne, IN
I absolutely love this! My hair has always been tangled and dry. I tried multiple things to change it but nothing worked! This is the only thing that has worked and my hair is so smooth and not frizzy. It also feels hydrated. I would buy this again in a heartbeat! I know it is a bit expensive but totally worth it.
Sarah M.
depew, NY
Made my super damaged hair look and feel super silky and shiny, brought the depth back into my dark hair color, and I have super fine, thin hair. Worth every penny! I don't use every single wash anymore but I did today since I felt I needed that super shiny dark hair look for my Wednesday Addams costume lol!
Natalie C.
Philadelphia, PA
Amazing for damaged, color treated hair. I use this and the shampoo. I use the dry remedy hair masque. I also have been using intelligent nutrients which was created by the founder of aveda after he sent it. I highly recommend. It's 97 percent organic and made of incredibly healthy ingredients.
Nikki T.
Lincoln, NE
This product has helped my hair and scalp immensely! I have a very dry scalp naturally, along with lots of processing and bleaching and Aveda's conditioner has brought new life into my hair! I love the smell above and beyond any other product I have tried and I would recommend to everyone!
Jessica T.
Santee, CA
This entire line from aveda is amazing! I use the shampoo and conditioner and the leave in cream! I straighten my hair everyday and this stuff really has kept it healthy! I love it! Aveda has really transformed my hair! I love all Aveda products! I definitely recommend it to everyone!
Mae F.
Dose this product make your hair feel heavy and greasy looking?
Makayla K.
Denton, TX
Where is the best/cheapest place to get Aveda products?
ELENA Q.
Beauty Junkie Expert
living proof or aveda?
Maria L.
Sacramento
Does this really work. I have thick curly, long hair .
Adrianna B.
Sheboygan , WI
What type of shampoo is recommended to go with this conditioner?