BY AVEDA

Our intensive weekly treatment deeply penetrates to help repair, seal and smooth even the most damaged hair. Using the power of pure plant oils and quinoa protein, it restores health, silkiness and shine. Part of a three-step restructuring system Helps strengthen hair weakened by chemical processes, heat styling and environmental exposure Quinoa protein penetrates the hair shaft, working from inside to help strengthen and repair Phellodendron and barley seal in moisture Castor, jojoba and meadowfoam seed oils smooth hair's surface Active ingredients: Quinoa: Considered sacred by the Inca Indians for its valuable life-supporting nutrients, quinoa has flourished in the Peruvian Andes for over 5,000 years. Quinoa is very rich in protein, more than all other grains. Jojoba: Because it so closely resembles the skin's own sebum, this oil is an extraordinarily compatible and effective moisturizer Aveda's "Art and Science of Pure Flower and Plant Essences" calls for ingredients of the highest integrity. Our mission at Aveda is to care for the world we live in, from the products we make to the ways in which we give back to society. see more...

Buy on Aveda
Melissa V.
Aveda is so well known for the natural ingredients and holistic approach towards health and styling. This product most likely did a great job on my hair, however, it left my hair feeling like I had product in it. It was a little hard to get my hand through my hair when it dried. I only used about a dime worth ( I have long hair). The price is middle ground, TIP: join the rewards program!
Christina S.
What to say I really think this product has helped overall not to expensive overall a good value
Ashleigh R.
Johnston, IA
One of the best products for very damaged hair. The scent isn't amazing, but it doesn't linger in hair. I have very dry damaged hair from frequent bleaching, using this every now and then helps reduce the appearance of damage. Works much better than drugstore products, only downside is the price.
Melissa V.
Can this be used daily? Bi-daily maybe?