BY AVEDA

Daily conditioning formula with quinoa protein helps repair and re-moisturize damaged hair - infusing it anew with healthy movement, silkiness and shine. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jazmin P.
Midlothian , VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was instrumental to repairing my broken ends. My hair has gotten much stronger. I won’t however repurchase because I feel all the protein has left my hair dry. So now I’m on the hunt for something for moisture.
Emma A.
Atlanta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hi my name is Emma and I'm addicted to bleaching my hair. I adore my platinum hair, but the bleaching leaves it dry and fragile. Combing this and Olaplex has completely changed the game and allows me to bleach without as many consequences, like breakage and dryness. This replaces the much needed protein that is lost during the lightening process and leaves my hair moisturized and softer than it ever was in it's natural state. I recommend this to anyone who chemically treats their hair or to anyone who just feel their hair needs a refresher.
Alana M.
Southampton, Pa
As someone who goes from platinum, to silver to purple and blue while abusing my hair with flat irons, deep waivers and fueling irons , the damage remedy line by Aveda has been a staple for healthy, happy string hair for years for me.
The smell? Great. It's got natural botanical extracts and nothing overly perfumed or overpowering.
Texture : normal but a little less viscous than expected but perfect for coating each hair without weighing it down or leaving a greasy residue.
I've also been known to apply this and leave it in overnight as a deep treatment and can't begin to sing it's praises enough !
Hannah O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved using this when I had it. But Aveda is quite pricey. :( I would use it once a week and/or if my hair felt extra fried or dry. I am a blonde so we get dry hair easily.
Selina V.
Wildomar, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This conditioner is so hydrating and leaves my hair feeling healthy as I have chemically treated hair and am a product junkie. I am also a hair stylist and try all high end brands This conditioner is like old faithful. I can always go back to it and be happy.
Ashley J.
Eden Prairie , MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great product, especially for color processed hair. I like the smell of Aveda however I know some don't. So as long as you like the smell you will really like this product! I have used probably 3-4 bottles of it.
Chelsea R.
I wanted to like this product but I felt like it bad my hair a little too weighted down and heavy. I rinsed and rinsed but lost the shiny bouncy feel I have gotten from other deep conditioners. For the price, I was more hopeful.
Erika M.
New Ulm , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Aveda products, Damage Remedy included. I find it to be heavy, so I only use it on the bottom half of my hair.
Kaylee G.
Coppell, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
THIS!! This has definitely saved my life more times than once. Not only does it help immensely with any damage, it also serves as a heat protectant for future potential heat damage. It also leaves a very pretty scent and lovely texture to my hair.
Kristie D.
Vancouver
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product! My hair has been bleached several times and is regularly straightened/curled using hot tools. I use this product as my normal conditioner, as I only wash my hair around 2-3 times per week and it is severely damaged. It is not too heavy and leaves my hair soft and manageable. The aveda products all have the same scent, so it is one that you will either hate or love. Although it is expensive, it is a product that I swear by.
Yara I.
Does it help with damaged hair? I've dyed my hair a few times and relaxed it a few times as well. Will this product help bring moisture and liveliness back into my hair ?
Erin B.
West Union, SC
How well does this product work? Where can you buy it?
Tammy H.
Ida, LA
Needing a good deep conditioner for lifeless dry ends... my hair needs heavy products to deflate.. too much natural body, so dry ends look extra puffy. Is this a thick enough conditioner for that type of hair?
Alisa N.
La Crosse, WI
Does this help with frizz?
Maia T.
How often do you need to use this?