BY AVEDA

Let nature help defend your skin's natural beauty with dual protection—UVA/UVB defense from non-chemical 100% mineral-derived sunscreen technology, plus plant-derived pollution defense. Dermatologist-tested.

Active Ingredients:

Titanium Dioxide 6.3% , Zinc Oxide 4.1%Ingredients: Water\Aqua\Eau , Dimethicone , Dicaprylyl Carbonate , Butyloctyl Salicylate , Coco-Caprylate/Caprate , Propanediol , Dipentaerythrityl Tri-Polyhydroxystearate , Polyglyceryl-4 Diisostearate/Polyhydroxystearate/Sebacate , Aleurites Moluccana (Kukui) Seed Oil , Trimethylsiloxysilicate , Silica , Hydrogenated Castor Oil/ Sebacic Acid Copolymer , Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil , Tocopherol , Caffeine , Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Extract , Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract , Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract , Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract , Oryzanol , Ascorbyl Palmitate , Hydroxyapatite , Dimethicone Silylate , Triethoxycaprylylsilane , Dimethicone Crosspolymer-3 , Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer , Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone , Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone , Caprylyl Glycol , Phenoxyethanol <ILN41846>

Jessica B.
High Ridge
I absolutely love this face sunscreen!! I use it every time I’m outside in the sun for any extended amount of time. I break out so easy and this one never breaks me out. It’s also mineral based so you truly get protection from the sun, however there is no wire chalkiness!!
member-38e4a
I use this daily ... only a small amount goes a long way. It has no sticky feeling and doesn’t smell like most SPF products I have used in the past.. the price for a small product was a little steep but you only need about 1-2 small drops ... i would really recommend trying this if you haven’t already !
sophie t.
Lakewood
Working with these products in school helps me form detailed reviews. I think this SPF is very strong but if you don't rub it in enough then a white cast will be noticeable. pricey for only an SPF
Jennifer R.
Phoenix, AZ
I usually love Aveda products, but this one was a miss for me. I really like the way my skin feels soft and smooth after using this, but I hate that it leaves a white cast on my skin. I'm also not a fan of the packaging. It's very watery, so you can easily squeeze out too much if you're not careful. The bottle is TINY for the price, $42. Definitely won't be repurchasing this one.
Jelesa A.
Durham, NC
Aveda is always a good company to by from also owned by Estée Lauder along with most bake up brands today. This is basically and sunscreen with no moisture complex or really anything special. It's only difference is it might but a bit more natural. But idk his natural cause skin screen is not in anyway natural . Could be replaced with something from a drug store.
Cali S.
Ridgewood, NY
The consistency is great. It’s a watery fluid rather than an oil consistency and although you have to really rub it in (like any sunscreen) it feels great under make up (or without), it smells like delicious oatmeal and has no ingredients you wouldn’t want in your skincare regiment. I would definitely purchase again although it is a little $$$$$
Carly W.
Parkville, MD
Nice light weight formula has light reflecting pigment to help skin look brighter. Goes on light weight and is a light fluid that doesn't feel too heavy. It's not the best spf but it's a good choice for someone concerned with only using natural products.
Molly C.
Fruita, CO
This is an awesome sunscreen! I am an Esthetician at an Aveda salon and use this on all my clients after their facial services. It is not too heavy of a sunscreen and it provides the appropriate amount of sun protection. I would highly recommend this!
Kathy H.
tampa, FL
I believe this is the sample that I tried, and was very happy with the results. Only had a sample, so can't give a great review, but I did like it a lot. very gentle for me.
Delfina L.
Joliet
I liked this light weight face cream especially with the 30 spf and this is a product I will be purchasing again. I [purchased this at Walgreens