Aveda Daily Light Guard™ Defense Fluid Broad Spectrum Spf 30 uploaded by Kelly L.

BY AVEDA

Let nature help defend your skin's natural beauty with dual protection—UVA/UVB defense from non-chemical 100% mineral-derived sunscreen technology, plus plant-derived pollution defense. Dermatologist-tested.

Active Ingredients:

Titanium Dioxide 6.3% , Zinc Oxide 4.1%Ingredients: Water\Aqua\Eau , Dimethicone , Dicaprylyl Carbonate , Butyloctyl Salicylate , Coco-Caprylate/Caprate , Propanediol , Dipentaerythrityl Tri-Polyhydroxystearate , Polyglyceryl-4 Diisostearate/Polyhydroxystearate/Sebacate , Aleurites Moluccana (Kukui) Seed Oil , Trimethylsiloxysilicate , Silica , Hydrogenated Castor Oil/ Sebacic Acid Copolymer , Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil , Tocopherol , Caffeine , Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Extract , Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract , Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract , Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract , Oryzanol , Ascorbyl Palmitate , Hydroxyapatite , Dimethicone Silylate , Triethoxycaprylylsilane , Dimethicone Crosspolymer-3 , Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer , Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone , Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone , Caprylyl Glycol , Phenoxyethanol <ILN41846>

Nikki M.
Surprise
This SPF is amazing. It is a physical block of the uva/uvb rays by using titanium dioxide and zinc oxide. It also has a PA+++++ rating which in Asia is used to grade how well the SPF blocks anti again rays. This is a liquid spf so shake it up before you use it and just a pea sized amount is enough for your face, neck and décolleté.
Jessica B.
High Ridge
I absolutely love this face sunscreen!! I use it every time I’m outside in the sun for any extended amount of time. I break out so easy and this one never breaks me out. It’s also mineral based so you truly get protection from the sun, however there is no wire chalkiness!!
Kells W.
Denver, CO
I really enjoyed this mineral sunscreen. It did not leave my skin greasy but gave me a really beautiful glow. As far as the white cast goes, it was pretty decent, did not leave me looking ashy or with a purple tint.
Andie M.
Los Angeles
Yikes! This is one of the worst sunscreens I’ve ever used as far as fragrance and white-cast. It feels incredibly heavy on the skin and has an overbearing fragrance. It also makes your face look incredibly ashy and doesn’t absorb well. Also, if you are acne-prone, I would stay away from this. It caused me to break out every time I tried it.
Adriana H.
Purchased at: Aveda
Love doesn’t feel like your typical sunblock. Has a great consistency to it not too thick or two or really like your typical some block usually is. Packaging is great easy to get product out must be shaken before use.
Jeanna W.
Loved how it moisturizes my skin and protects it as well. Really soaked in and softened my skin! Plus all of the natural ingredients!! Oily acne prone extreme sensitive skin.
Jennifer R.
Phoenix, AZ
I usually love Aveda products, but this one was a miss for me. I really like the way my skin feels soft and smooth after using this, but I hate that it leaves a white cast on my skin. I'm also not a fan of the packaging. It's very watery, so you can easily squeeze out too much if you're not careful. The bottle is TINY for the price, $42. Definitely won't be repurchasing this one.
Payton B.
Winter Park, FL
I have always been hesitant about sunscreen because I only want to put the best on my skin and I don’t want to break out and this is he best sunscreen i’ve used so far. It’s broad spectrum SPF meaning it blocks UVA & UVB rays. It’s an SPF of 30 so you can stay out in the sun 30% longer than you could with no sunscreen. The only turn off is that it is $42 for 1 f oz...... sooooo yeah but it’s a good product.
Cali S.
Ridgewood, NY
The consistency is great. It’s a watery fluid rather than an oil consistency and although you have to really rub it in (like any sunscreen) it feels great under make up (or without), it smells like delicious oatmeal and has no ingredients you wouldn’t want in your skincare regiment. I would definitely purchase again although it is a little $$$$$
Le Neigh S.
Sartell, MN
I love a good sunscreen, but Aveda needs to up there game on the greasiness that Daily Light Guard leaves behind. I love the smell, and I love the knowledge behind the product. It’s a clean product, but maybe my skin is just naturally too oily for it to work for my taste.