Aveda Control Paste™ uploaded by member-ae3e00837

BY AVEDA

Aveda's own pure-fume™ aroma with certified organic ylang ylang, clove, clary sage and other pure flower and plant essences

Control paste™:

• Loose and piece-y, or stand-up and messy—control paste™ lets you create texture with a medium, pliable hold for high-textured styles that are smooth with a matte finish.
  • Dry hair styling
  • Pliable, medium hold
  • All hair types

Aqueous (Water\aqua\eau) Extracts\extraits Aqueux:Linum Usitatissimum (Flax Seed) Seed Extract, Althaea Officinalis (Marshmallow) Root Extract, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Peg-25 Hydrogenated Castor Oil , Tribehenin , Hydrogenated Castor Oil , Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil , Peg-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides , Glycerin , Cetearyl Alcohol , Dipalmitoylethyl Hydroxyethylmonium Methosulfate , Caprylyl Glycol , Hydroxypropyl Guar , Bixa Orellana Seed Extract , Polysorbate 80 , Maltodextrin , Sodium Gluconate , Fragrance (Parfum) , Limonene , Linalool , Geraniol , Citronellol , Eugenol , Amyl Cinnamal , Benzyl Benzoate , Citral , Benzyl Salicylate , Farnesol , Coumarin , Hydroxycitronellal , Sorbic Acid , Potassium Sorbate , Phenoxyethanol , Chlorphenesin , Mica , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Annatto (Ci 75120)

• Where can I buy this? Help 2 Answers
  • Is this product an actual paste or watery?3 Answers
  • Sounds like this product works well, but how is the consi...1 Answers
Stacy Y.
Balsam Lake, WI
This is a great and long lasting product. I could not even tell you how long I have had mine and I use it pretty much daily. A little bit of this product goes a long ways. I think this is a better product than some of the others out there because not only does it smell amazing it does not leave a greasy residue on your hair. I like to keep my hair straight with a silky smooth look. A little bit of this control paste and it puts those pesky flyaways in check. When I eventually run out you bet I will be purchasing this product again!
Brittany W.
Warrenton, MO
For a piecey, textured look, I use this on myself or clients. A small amount goes a long way. It's not sticky and doesn't leave the hair feeling greasy if you use a little of the product. It's costly but this product will last for months with how much you need to use.
Nga N.
Aveda paste holds my hair in style. I love using it on my bangs to give it some shine and tapered look. The scent is soothing and addictive. This jar last me a very long time because it s concentrated and contain a lot of product. I love it.
Katie B.
St George, UT
The smell of the product could not be any better! It works perfectly on my husbands hair and continues to hold all day. This is the only hair product my hubby will use.
Jamie M.
Clarksville, TN
I've been using this product for a long time, pretty much since I discovered Aveda products in 2010. It's a great product for short hair, especially if your hair is thick and coarse like mine. It creates very healthy looking, piece-y texture. It also works great in damp hair, then blow dried to create a faux hawk/pompodore. It works great to give you a quick messy look if you're running short on time. It's really just a great versatile product for short hair. And it smells really nice too, like all Aveda products
Dominique M.
Woodbridge, VA
Easily tames my curly baby hairs & sleek ponytails. Does build up with daily use, but washed out like a dream. Usually sculpting products make my hair feel hard and pasty like I'm ripping my hair out. This one feels soft and nourishing on my hair, but dries down to a velvety smooth firm hold. Be careful not to use too much because it can look white in dark hair.
Ashton D.
I like that this product is a lighter hold paste, and doesn't leave a sticky residue on hair or hands. I like to use this with air control spray for a loose beachy wave to help control frizz, while adding some nice texture to hair. My husband also uses this to style his hair back. It has a matte finish and looks like nothing is in your hair.
Kaitlyn M.
Atlanta, GA
While I have not used this on my own hair, I have used it on my husband and it has become his go-to and everyday hair pomade. It is GREAT for taming some of his cowlicks and for making sure he can part his short hair where he wants it parted. It doesn't look like a cheap gel, but still performs every time.
Stephanie W.
Farmington, NY
I have thick wavy hair that loves to frizz and this paste has helped to tame my flyaways without leaving my hair sticky and weighed down. Some products are too heavy such as creams and oils but this paste works wonders and doesn't look like you've put product in your hair.
Brandi C.
Kansas City, MO
This paste is amazing. I'm an African American woman with natural hair. I use this paste as an edge tamer for my edges. It works great. It doesn't flake like other edge tamers and provides great hold.
Audrey T.
Lancaster , CA
Is this a good product to slick down your edges with?
Dhanisha P.
Vancouver, BC
Is this product an actual paste or watery?
Viridiana V.
Ontario, CA
Where can I buy this? Help
SAMANTHA S.
Superior, WI
Weekday is this used for?
Kara R.
Cincinnati, OH
What exactly is this used for?