Aveda Control Paste Finishing Paste 50ml uploaded by member-ae3e00837

BY AVEDA

Aveda Control Paste Finishing Paste with Organic Flax Seed delivers a pliable hold, low sheen, piece-y definition for all hair types. People tested. Made in USA. see more...

• Where can I buy this? Help 2 Answers
  • Is this product an actual paste or watery?3 Answers
  • Sounds like this product works well, but how is the consistency? ...1 Answers
Dominique M.
Woodbridge, VA
Easily tames my curly baby hairs & sleek ponytails. Does build up with daily use, but washed out like a dream. Usually sculpting products make my hair feel hard and pasty like I'm ripping my hair out. This one feels soft and nourishing on my hair, but dries down to a velvety smooth firm hold. Be careful not to use too much because it can look white in dark hair.
Ashton D.
I like that this product is a lighter hold paste, and doesn't leave a sticky residue on hair or hands. I like to use this with air control spray for a loose beachy wave to help control frizz, while adding some nice texture to hair. My husband also uses this to style his hair back. It has a matte finish and looks like nothing is in your hair.
Kaitlyn M.
Atlanta, GA
While I have not used this on my own hair, I have used it on my husband and it has become his go-to and everyday hair pomade. It is GREAT for taming some of his cowlicks and for making sure he can part his short hair where he wants it parted. It doesn't look like a cheap gel, but still performs every time.
Stephanie W.
Farmington, NY
I have thick wavy hair that loves to frizz and this paste has helped to tame my flyaways without leaving my hair sticky and weighed down. Some products are too heavy such as creams and oils but this paste works wonders and doesn't look like you've put product in your hair.
Brittany W.
Warrenton, MO
For a piecey, textured look, I use this on myself or clients. A small amount goes a long way. It's not sticky and doesn't leave the hair feeling greasy if you use a little of the product. It's costly but this product will last for months with how much you need to use.
Stacy Y.
Balsam Lake, WI
This is a great and long lasting product. I could not even tell you how long I have had mine and I use it pretty much daily. A little bit of this product goes a long ways. I think this is a better product than some of the others out there because not only does it smell amazing it does not leave a greasy residue on your hair. I like to keep my hair straight with a silky smooth look. A little bit of this control paste and it puts those pesky flyaways in check. When I eventually run out you bet I will be purchasing this product again!
Brandi C.
Kansas City, MO
This paste is amazing. I'm an African American woman with natural hair. I use this paste as an edge tamer for my edges. It works great. It doesn't flake like other edge tamers and provides great hold.
Jamie M.
Clarksville, TN
I've been using this product for a long time, pretty much since I discovered Aveda products in 2010. It's a great product for short hair, especially if your hair is thick and coarse like mine. It creates very healthy looking, piece-y texture. It also works great in damp hair, then blow dried to create a faux hawk/pompodore. It works great to give you a quick messy look if you're running short on time. It's really just a great versatile product for short hair. And it smells really nice too, like all Aveda products
Maddi W.
Lawrenceburg, KY
My favorite product for men and pixie cuts. It provides a workable matte finish hold that allows you to change your style up at any given point throughout your day!!!!
S H.
Haslett, MI
I used it when I had a pixie cut. It gave me texture without making my hair crunchy or weighing it down.
Dhanisha P.
Vancouver, BC
Is this product an actual paste or watery?
Audrey T.
Lancaster , CA
Is this a good product to slick down your edges with?
Viridiana V.
Ontario, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can I buy this? Help
SAMANTHA S.
Superior, WI
Weekday is this used for?
Kara R.
Cincinnati, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
What exactly is this used for?