Aveda Comforting Tea Bags uploaded by Amy M.Aveda Comforting Tea Bags uploaded by Sarah P.

BY AVEDA

Our soothing, certified organic, caffeine-free herbal infusion—with licorice root and peppermint—calms your senses, promoting a sense of well-being

Aveda comforting tea bags:

• Steep yourself in comfort—wherever or whenever—with our soothing certified organic herbal infusion of licorice root and peppermint, in convenient tea bags. Calms your senses, promoting a sense of well-being.
  • 100% certified organic
  • No caffeine, sugar or added flavors
  • Drink hot or iced

Licorice Root , Peppermint Leaf , Sweet Fennel , Basil

Laura S.
Cleveland, OH
This tea is amazing. I was surprised to hear it contains licorice because I am not a licorice fan but this tea is simply the best. It truly is "calming". I actually have the bottle of lose leaf tea but I am sure the tea bags are equally as great. I ordered offline from Aveda. Be sure to do a quick google search for coupon codes prior to ordering!
Brooke A.
St Clr Shores, MI
This tea is simply the best remedy for a stressful day or a cold winter night. It has a warm and rich flavor that warms your throat and smells wonderful. The strange thing is that I don’t like fennel or black licorice but I love this tea.
Priscilla C.
For some reason I can't explain, these are my favorite tea bags. I bought them at Asanda Aveda in SOHO with a $10 voucher that I received for reviewing my facial, so they came out to about only $8. Pricey if you buy without a voucher, but it's delicious and supposedly caffeine-free. There is a sweet aftertaste that I like. Can drink hot or cool.
Meg D.
Grand Rapids, MI
This tea is like a big warm hug. Very aromatic and complex. Appreciate that it's certified organic! The peppermint isn't overwhelming, this tea is very balanced in flavor. Is also delicious hot or cold. I have repurchased many times, never disappoints!
Jessy C.
Megan H.
San Diego, CA
Ok, so I don't even know where to begin with this product. I am a strong believer in the strength of aromatherapy and this tea has it down. Most people looking at this product probably have a rather stressful day to day living situation, being that this is title "comforting tea" well, you have found the solution of all solutions for a momentary comfort after a long day of stress. This stuff smells unexplainable, and tastes even better. It is sweetened with licorice root as well maintaining its health and alignment with the Aveda mission. It tastes sinful but in reality it's just an amazing investment with amazing ingredients to make you feel better after that long day you felt was past all redemption!
Emmie H.
Cayce, SC
2,326 reviews
Michelle T.
Disputanta, VA
This is my favorite tea! I like it best served hot with 1 packet of sugar. It comes in individual tea bags so you can make 1 cup at a time. The flavor is bold, but it helps me to calm my mood.
Megan K.
By far the best tea I have ever had from a bag you can make at home. I am going to have to purchase this because I got to try it from a salon I got my makeup done at for a wedding! So worth it even though kind of spendy!
Holly M.
Love this tea. It has a very calming and relaxing aroma and the taste is very unique. Somewhat like herbal licorice. This tea has a sweet taste also so adding sugar is not necessary.

Amazon