Aveda Color Conserve™ Strengthening Treatment uploaded by Mallory W.

BY AVEDA

Formula with morikue™ protein and sunflower and macadamia nut oils helps to deeply nourish and strengthen color-treated hair. Start with Aveda hair color.

Aveda's own pure-fume™ aroma with certified organic lavender, geranium, grapefruit and other pure flower and plant essences

color conserve™ strengthening treatment:

• Formula with morikue™ protein strengthens color-treated hair.
  • Sunflower and macadamia nut oils help to deeply nourish color-treated hair

Water\aqua\eau , Stearyl Alcohol , Cetyl Alcohol , Glyceryl Stearate , Phenyl Trimethicone , Cetearyl Alcohol , Behenamidopropyltrimonium Methosulfate , Cyclopentasiloxane , Stearalkonium Chloride , Cinnamidopropyltrimonium Chloride , Glycerin , Hydrolyzed Brazil Nut Protein , Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein , Wheat Amino Acids , Hippophae Rhamnoides Extract , Ethyl Macadamiate , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil , Orbignya Oleifera (Babassu) Seed Oil , Tocopherol , Amyl Salicylate , Isoamyl Cinnamate , Babassuamidopropyltrimonium Methosulfate , Dimethiconol Meadowfoamate , Dimethiconol , Dimethicone , Behentrimonium Chloride , Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride , Tricaprylyl Citrate , Cocamidopropyl Pg-dimonium Chloride Phosphate , Palmamidopropyl Trimonium Methosulfate , Cistus Ladaniferus Oil , Alcohol Denat. , Sodium Chloride , Citric Acid , Fragrance (Parfum) , Linalool , Citronellol , Limonene , Annatto

Mallory W.
Spring, TX
I love this stuff. It smells great, it goes on light and easy, and it works! It really seems to help make my color last. Aveda Color Conserve™ Daily Color Protect
Becca S.
Louisville, KY
I had very damaged and color treated hair that I was trying to grow out from a pixie cut. My hair, after using this product, has grown faster than it ever has before! It's made my hair stronger and silkier, and helps preserve my color longer. I mix a little in with whatever conditioner I'm using so that it lasts longer. It's also nice because it's something you can do in the shower, not like a hair mask that has to be left on for 10+ minutes. This is a 2 minute and rinse treatment!
Melissa H.
Vassar, KS
Love this product. It is the perfect part of my beauty routine. It saves my color while protecting my hair. Which puts up with a lot of abuse
Savannah L.
Leesburg
Helps to protect & restore hair! Dosent leave oily look, leaves you ready to conqure the day!
Ana-Maria D.
I've been using this every time I wash my hair ever since I got it Ombré-d my hair. It's kept the blonde in my hair looking shiny and it leaves my hair feeling really soft. It's been almost a year since I've dyed my hair and this product has helped me keep my hair looking strong, shiny and healthy (and I'm still on the same bottle). I would definitely recommend this!
Abria M.
Ottawa, ON
I was amazed at how little it takes to give my long, thick hair good coverage. It spreads very well throughout the hair with no clumping or streaking. It had a nice smoothing effect, especially on my dry ends.