BY AVEDA

Leave-in treatment instantly intensifies color radiance. Seals and smooths the cuticle for increased shine.

Start with Aveda hair color.

Aveda's own pure-fume™ aroma with certified organic lavender, geranium, grapefruit and other pure flower and plant essences

color conserve™ daily color protect:

• Our 93% naturally derived* leave-in treatment instantly intensifies color radiance.
  • Seals and smooths the cuticle for increased shine
  • color conserve™ system protects color by preventing fading

Water\aqua\eau , Dimethicone , Cetearyl Alcohol , Propanediol , Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract , Aspalathus Linearis (Red Tea) Leaf Extract , Galactoarabinan , Adansonia Digitata Seed Oil , Orbignya Oleifera (Babassu) Seed Oil , Passiflora Edulis Seed Oil , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil , Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil , Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil , Euterpe Oleracea Pulp Oil , Glycerin , Ethyl Macadamiate , Amyl Salicylate , Isoamyl Cinnamate , Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Corn Starch , Hydrogenated Lecithin , Methyl Soyate , Castor Isostearate Succinate , Hydroxypropyl Guar , Distearyldimonium Chloride , Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride , Quaternium-95 , Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein Pg-propyl Silanetriol , Behentrimonium Methosulfate , Tocopherol , Parfum (Fragrance) , Geraniol , Linalool , Benzyl Benzoate , Citronellol , Eugenol , Limonene , Maltodextrin , Sodium Chloride , Sodium Hydroxide , Sodium Benzoate , Calcium Gluconate , Gluconolactone , Phenoxyethanol

Toni O.
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
I've been using Aveda Color Conserve™ Daily Color Protect for 4 years now, and don't see myself stopping anytime soon. Not only does it help protect my hair color from daily trauma, but it smells amazing and makes my hair feel super soft.
Tara R.
Long Is City, NY
I just started using it. I was hesitant about trying because usually leave in products weigh my hair down or make it look greasy but this one is great. It’s a good extra layer to protect your color from the sun.
Brittany W.
Warrenton, MO
The color protector has been my savior when it comes to preserving my vibrant reds and violets that I have in my hair. I am an Aveda Colorist and not only does this product work on myself, but I have seen a difference in all hair types. Even if you don’t have a “color” this product is great for someone with virgin hair; the color protect leaves the hair with shine and softness and helps again and heat damage. This is a wonderful leave in creme and smells amazing.
Katie H.
Pueblo, CO
I love the formula of this product. I don't normally like Aveda products too much but this works very well. As far as what it claims, I do not notice anything different with color protecting as the only thing I believe will conserve color is by not washing your hair. HOWEVER, I love the scent and it detangles my curly hair very well. It doesn't leave any build up in my hair which is a huge plus. I will repurchase when I run out for these reasons.
Faith N.
Milaca, MN
I love all things Aveda simply because their all natural but you can really tell using these products work. I ran out of this shampoo after my last hair dye and the color didn't stick at all. I could go a strong 6 months before without my roots really coming through
Han G.
knoxville, TN
I use this after I shower before I go to sleep. Since I shower at night I tend to fight extra frizz in the mornings. This helps tame that frizz as well as keeps my color protected from fading.
Tanna A.
Hubbard, Ohio
This product was suggested to me by my colorist because I use red/violet in my hair and I absolutely love it! It definitely helps to preserve the color a little bit longer even with washing, blow drying and straightening it almost every day in the summer. It is definitely worth every penny if you are trying to make your color last a little bit longer between appointments.
Cat V.
I have bright red hair, one of the most quickly fading and difficult colors to maintain. I bought this at my local Aveda store in the mall.
I use just a dime sized amount, starting from my scalp and moving to the tips, my hair is healthy, happy and being a loyal Aveda customer for over 7 years, I highly recommend this product for anyone with color treated hair.
Ariel J.
This protected my red hair! I used to box dye my year a few years ago, and I walked into a salon and they used Aveda, and told me to use this leave in treatment and my hair color will last weeks longer. I would only have to touch up.the roots.... My god was that true! I swear by this stuff.
Alona R.
I absolutely love the earthy smell in this creme! I use it on wet hair after the shower and let my hair air dry. Best if used before going to the beach or in the sun since it will protect the hair from color fading.