BY AVEDA

Plant-based conditioner seals hair cuticles, helping keep hair color vibrant longer.*

Start with Aveda hair color

Aveda's own pure-fume™ aroma with certified organic lavender, geranium, grapefruit and other pure flower and plant essences.

color conserve™ conditioner:

Our plant-based conditioner seals hair cuticles, helping keep hair color vibrant longer.*
• Instantly conditions and detangles color-treated hair
• Leaves hair silky, soft and shiny, when used with color conserve™ shampoo

Save money and save plastic when you buy a litre.
• Litres cost 20% less per ounce**
• Litres use up to 28% less plastic

Aqueous (Water\aqua\eau) Extracts\extraits Aqueux:Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Sedum Rosea Root Extract, Pinus Tabulaeformis (Pine) Bark Extract, Astragalus Membranaceus (Milk Vetch) Root Extract, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Peel Extract, Rehmannia Chinensis Root Extract, Schizandra Chinensis Fruit Extract , Cetyl Alcohol , Stearalkonium Chloride , Glyceryl Stearate , Distearyldimonium Chloride , Cinnamidopropyltrimonium Chloride , Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil , Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil , Cistus Ladaniferus Oil , Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein Pg-propyl Silanetriol , Lycopene , Sucrose Palmitate , Panthenol , Lecithin , Tocopherol , Amyl Salicylate , Isoamyl Cinnamate , Fragrance (Parfum) , Linalool , Limonene , Citronellol , Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride , Cetrimonium Chloride , Phenyl Trimethicone , Peg-100 Stearate , Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine , Dimethiconol , Cyclopentasiloxane , Polyquaternium-7 , Polyglyceryl-10 Oleate , Glycerin , Citric Acid , Sodium Gluconate , Phenoxyethanol

• Is this worth the high price?! 2 Answers
  • I'm planning on dying my hair for the first time soon and...5 Answers
  • How much do you live this product?2 Answers
Luke D.
Yakima, WA
This conditioner is amazing, 10/10 in my book. This conditioner makes my hair the softest it’s ever been. Long lasting, great value, and i can only say my money was spent well. I was so satisfied with this product and will never stop using it.

Luke Davis
Ellie N.
LOVE LOVE! I’ve used this for 3 years and it does its job. It smells awesome, it’s long lasting. It priced but anything Aveda is so worth it! Everything is organic, natural and cruelty free which is amazing!
Rachel M.
Rochester Hls, MI
This conditioner smells amazing, and does not weigh your hair down. I have very fine hair and have trouble often when it comes to conditioners making my hair greasy within a day. Along with the dry shampoo from this brand, I could go a few days without washing again. I would definitely repurchase, although I cannot comment on whether it truly conserved my hair color, as I am a low maintenance highlighter.
Emma H.
columbia
It works amazing with keeping up the color. But it is a little heavy on my hair. I’ve used other color conserve conditioners and they don’t even compare. Highly recommend for people without thinner hair.
Emily R.
St Louis Park, MN
My favorite conditioner! It makes my hair feel so soft. Pro tip: sometimes I’ll leave it in my hair for a few minutes before rinsing it out for a little bit deeper condition!
Samantha T.
This stuff is great for maintaining hair color and it lasts a really long time because you don’t have to use much. It’s expensive but it’s worth it if you don’t want your color to wash away. It also smells amazing
Tara R.
Astoria, NY
This is probably my all time favorite Conditioner!!! Not only do I feel like it protects my color really well, but it also leaves my hair soft and manageable without weighing it down or being greasy. It’s my favorite.
Amanda S.
Clearwater, FL
Love this conditioner. It smells great, great price point and such a natural product to use for my hair. Definitely a must have product to use, and the container lasts forever. Go pick it up from your local Aveda salon!
Nicole C.
Forney
Love Aveda Period!
Color Conserve works really well to maintain your color as well as moisturize.
No sulphates!

Way better than most brands!
Best for color treated hair
Love it!
Danielle D.
Los Angeles, CA
I’ve been using this product to keep my hair red for years. It does smell earthy, but to me that’s a plus. I can keep my red for months with this product which is usually impossible. I highly highly recommend for colored hair. I cannot use anything else. You won’t be disappointed.
Brittany B.
Tallahassee, FL
I'm planning on dying my hair for the first time soon and searching for products safe to use with color, specifically blonde. Will this product be safe and work well?
Bethany S.
Box Springs, GA
What does this do for color treated hair?
amber d.
How much do you live this product?
Jessica H.
Urbandale, IA
Is this worth the high price?!
Sarah H.
Clemmons, NC
Does anyone have any tips on this product that I am missing out on? I have seen some people really love it but I just don't see how.

Walmart