BY AVEDA

Plant-based conditioner seals hair cuticles, helping keep hair color vibrant longer.*

Start with Aveda hair color

Aveda's own pure-fume™ aroma with certified organic lavender, geranium, grapefruit and other pure flower and plant essences.

color conserve™ conditioner:

Our plant-based conditioner seals hair cuticles, helping keep hair color vibrant longer.*
• Instantly conditions and detangles color-treated hair
• Leaves hair silky, soft and shiny, when used with color conserve™ shampoo

Save money and save plastic when you buy a litre.
• Litres cost 20% less per ounce**
• Litres use up to 28% less plastic

Aqueous (Water\aqua\eau) Extracts\extraits Aqueux:Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Sedum Rosea Root Extract, Pinus Tabulaeformis (Pine) Bark Extract, Astragalus Membranaceus (Milk Vetch) Root Extract, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Peel Extract, Rehmannia Chinensis Root Extract, Schizandra Chinensis Fruit Extract , Cetyl Alcohol , Stearalkonium Chloride , Glyceryl Stearate , Distearyldimonium Chloride , Cinnamidopropyltrimonium Chloride , Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil , Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil , Cistus Ladaniferus Oil , Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein Pg-propyl Silanetriol , Lycopene , Sucrose Palmitate , Panthenol , Lecithin , Tocopherol , Amyl Salicylate , Isoamyl Cinnamate , Fragrance (Parfum) , Linalool , Limonene , Citronellol , Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride , Cetrimonium Chloride , Phenyl Trimethicone , Peg-100 Stearate , Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine , Dimethiconol , Cyclopentasiloxane , Polyquaternium-7 , Polyglyceryl-10 Oleate , Glycerin , Citric Acid , Sodium Gluconate , Phenoxyethanol

• Is this worth the high price?! 1 Answers
  • I'm planning on dying my hair for the first time soon and searchi...5 Answers
  • How much do you live this product?2 Answers
Luke D.
Yakima, WA
This conditioner is amazing, 10/10 in my book. This conditioner makes my hair the softest it’s ever been. Long lasting, great value, and i can only say my money was spent well. I was so satisfied with this product and will never stop using it.

Luke Davis
Ellie N.
LOVE LOVE! I’ve used this for 3 years and it does its job. It smells awesome, it’s long lasting. It priced but anything Aveda is so worth it! Everything is organic, natural and cruelty free which is amazing!
Rachel M.
Rochester Hls, MI
This conditioner smells amazing, and does not weigh your hair down. I have very fine hair and have trouble often when it comes to conditioners making my hair greasy within a day. Along with the dry shampoo from this brand, I could go a few days without washing again. I would definitely repurchase, although I cannot comment on whether it truly conserved my hair color, as I am a low maintenance highlighter.
Emily R.
Minneapolis, MN
My favorite conditioner! It makes my hair feel so soft. Pro tip: sometimes I’ll leave it in my hair for a few minutes before rinsing it out for a little bit deeper condition!
☆Jennifer♡Cochran☆ R.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is my all time favorite for colored hair. I don’t what it is about Aveda but their products are fresh, clean, & smell fantastic. I would recommend Aveda to anyone and everyone. It keeps my color on point and keeps my hair soft at the same time. Smell is amazing.
rachel b.
Altavista, VA
This conditioner is very good. I usually purchase it at my salon, and it’s a lot better than other brands i’ve tried. It protects color treated hair from damage and it locks in the color. I’m very satisfied with the color, and I will continue purchasing it.
Samantha T.
This stuff is great for maintaining hair color and it lasts a really long time because you don’t have to use much. It’s expensive but it’s worth it if you don’t want your color to wash away. It also smells amazing
Tara R.
Long Is City, NY
This is probably my all time favorite Conditioner!!! Not only do I feel like it protects my color really well, but it also leaves my hair soft and manageable without weighing it down or being greasy. It’s my favorite.
Amanda S.
Clearwater, FL
Love this conditioner. It smells great, great price point and such a natural product to use for my hair. Definitely a must have product to use, and the container lasts forever. Go pick it up from your local Aveda salon!
Kimberly A.
Los Angeles
I'm not really wild about the fragrance, but that's across the board for me on Aveda products. I do love that Aveda is all natural. This conditioner really helps my color last and look vibrant. Totally recommend it.
Brittany B.
Tallahassee, FL
I'm planning on dying my hair for the first time soon and searching for products safe to use with color, specifically blonde. Will this product be safe and work well?
Bethany S.
Box Springs, GA
What does this do for color treated hair?
amber d.
How much do you live this product?
Jessica H.
Urbandale, IA
Is this worth the high price?!
Sarah H.
Clemmons, NC
Does anyone have any tips on this product that I am missing out on? I have seen some people really love it but I just don't see how.