AVEDA Color Conserve Shampoo uploaded by Erin M.AVEDA Color Conserve Shampoo uploaded by Jessica S.AVEDA Color Conserve Shampoo uploaded by Nina S.

BY AVEDA

Extend the vibrance of color-treated hair-as only nature can.

Jessica S.
Johnston, IA
I used to only use Aveda products, but have found that there are similar products for a much better deal. Don't get me wrong, I take care of my hair and am ok with spending a decent amount of money if I find the product is worth it. Lately, it seems this shampoi is drying out my hair and scalp
Kinsley V.
Jacksonville , FL
My stylist recommended this as my salon uses aveda products. It has done a great job at keeping my highlights looking fresh and smells amazing! My only complaint is that it doesn’t lather up very well and I find myself using a lot, which is not easy on my purse because this stuff is expensive!
Taylor M.
Miramar Beach, FL
This is definitely the best shampoo for caring for your Aveda colored hair. It is naturally derived, and fragranced with essential oils instead of synthetic perfumes. Not to mention it has that classic Aveda aroma.
Victoria D.
San Bruno, CA
I’ve only havethe pleasure of trying this a few times. I love this line and want to purchase the big bottle. It can be rather pricey but I love the natural products and o harsh chemicals. It preserves my hair quite nicely!
Sandra B.
Fort Collins, CO
I love aveda products. This shampoo keeps my color fresh, smells amazing. Cleans fantastically. It’s not very bubbly but you don’t need extra, little goes a long way. Would definitely recommend for colored hair
Alison U.
Atlanta, GA
I adore this shampoo. Smells amazing. Lathers wonderfully. Cleans just as well as it moisturizes! Sometimes the more moisturizing shampoos leave my crown greasy and this one does not. I wish Aveda would release a "color conserve" detangling spray. I ask for the large 33oz shampoo and conditioner for Christmas every year and they each take me about a year to go through.
Samantha T.
I absolutely love the way this smells! While it’s not the cheapest it does do a great job at not ruining hair color. I have had purple and pink hair over the last year and this stuff saves it from washing out in 1-2 washes like other shampoos
Christina C.
Lomita
I love love love this product! It smells great, it makes my hair feel great and it really works. I get my hair colored once every 6 weeks and using this product I can push that back to 8 weeks, saving me a lot of money annually
Emily R.
Minneapolis, MN
The best color shampoo I’ve ever used. It definitely helps keep my very colorful hair bright and shiney! It has a good lather and an amazing scent. I will never use another shampoo as long as this one exists!
Samira E.
Lawrenceville
Love this shampoo and all aveda products I've been using them for years , my husband is a hairstylist and he knows better and always recommends aveda products the scent is naturally beautiful and work wonders
Karyn L.
Dayton, OH
Hello ! My hair has a natural curl and is course. I have it colored (bleach) every six weeks . My color starts to fade the second week in. I would like to find a product that I can really see a difference. How does AVEDA compare to other Color Conserve shampoos? Thanks for your time Karyn
Mely O.
New Britain, CT
Where can i find this shampoo?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Am I the only one who has issues with this? It makes my hair super hard to brush out after and doesn't leave my hair super shiny. It's rather dull! Any suggestions on how to get the shine back?
Yarie R.
Port Jeff Sta, NY
I've never seen this product. Where is it sold? Would this help in home hair coloring or only salon coloring. My greys pop about 1.5 weeks after coloring so I need a solution yesterday.