Aveda Color Conserve Foaming Leave-In Conditioner

BY AVEDA

High Performance Plant Based Haircare. All Aveda Products Are Researched And Developed Under A Rigorous Set Of Environmental Sustainability Values . Aveda Products Are Widely Known For Their Use Of Pure Plant And Flower Essences.

Aveda Color Conserve Foaming Leave-In Conditioner
Bella E.
St Augustine, FL
My main concern with this product would be how pricey it is. Aveda, though, tends to be that way. The formula makes my hair feel REALLY soft though. My only other complaint would be it has caused my hair to be a little oilier than usual. If you have an oilier scalp like I do, I’d go for Aveda’s dry conditioner instead.
Katlin B.
I love this leave-in conditioner. It does wonders to my hair. So silky and shiny, makes my hair feel like it does at the salon.
Joseph S.
Aveda has not disappointed me yet! Is Moore hydrating, natural than other so called natural brands. Works great on color treated hair. It is on the pricey side but is worth the money. I use it in combination with the toning conditioner for brown/black hair.Aveda Black Malva Color Conditioner