BY AVEDA

Our 93 percent naturally derived leave-in treatment triple-protects your hair color with our powerfully effective, botanically-based color conserve complex. see more...

Brittany W.
Warrenton, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
The color protector has been my savior when it comes to preserving my vibrant reds and violets that I have in my hair. I am an Aveda Colorist and not only does this product work on myself, but I have seen a difference in all hair types. Even if you don’t have a “color” this product is great for someone with virgin hair; the color protect leaves the hair with shine and softness and helps again and heat damage. This is a wonderful leave in creme and smells amazing.
Faith N.
Milaca, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love all things Aveda simply because their all natural but you can really tell using these products work. I ran out of this shampoo after my last hair dye and the color didn't stick at all. I could go a strong 6 months before without my roots really coming through
Karah W.
Hammond, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I will say this product did help keep my color which is rare for red heads. I don't like that it made my hair dry and brittle though, it's not worth it for me since my red hair looked dried out and frizzy
Madi D.
The I think protected my color, and it definitely helped strengthen my hair. I didn't really like the smell, and I contained lavender which I am allergic to. As long as I take my allergy medicin I am fine. For some people I think it would be perfect though. Even thought there are some negatives I continue to use it.
Marianne B.
Gwinn, MI
This is really great stuff! maintains my color and extends it's shine and vibrancy for at least 2 additional weeks each time. Rinses clean. Smells amazing! love it!
Alona R.
Santa Monica, CA
I absolutely love the earthy smell in this creme! I use it on wet hair after the shower and let my hair air dry. Best if used before going to the beach or in the sun since it will protect the hair from color fading.
Cat V.
I have bright red hair, one of the most quickly fading and difficult colors to maintain. I bought this at my local Aveda store in the mall.
I use just a dime sized amount, starting from my scalp and moving to the tips, my hair is healthy, happy and being a loyal Aveda customer for over 7 years, I highly recommend this product for anyone with color treated hair.
Tanna A.
Hubbard, Ohio
This product was suggested to me by my colorist because I use red/violet in my hair and I absolutely love it! It definitely helps to preserve the color a little bit longer even with washing, blow drying and straightening it almost every day in the summer. It is definitely worth every penny if you are trying to make your color last a little bit longer between appointments.
Courtney B.
Wonderful for keeping my hair color the vibrant color I got the day after dyeing it!! I don't even need to pair it with a color saving Shampoo or conditioner. love the minty smell too!
Ashley L.
I love this product. Truly protects my hair and conserves the color. Bonus it smells incredible. Love it!