BY AVEDA

Our plant-based conditioner seals hair cuticles to help lock in color and shine.

• Keeps hair color vibrant longer
  • Protects color-treated hair from damaging effects of sun, water and environmental stresses
  • Detangles and adds shine

• Is this worth the high price?! 1 Answers
  • I'm planning on dying my hair for the first time soon and searchi...5 Answers
  • How much do you live this product?2 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Rachel M.
Rochester Hls, MI
This conditioner smells amazing, and does not weigh your hair down. I have very fine hair and have trouble often when it comes to conditioners making my hair greasy within a day. Along with the dry shampoo from this brand, I could go a few days without washing again. I would definitely repurchase, although I cannot comment on whether it truly conserved my hair color, as I am a low maintenance highlighter.
Samantha T.
This stuff is great for maintaining hair color and it lasts a really long time because you don’t have to use much. It’s expensive but it’s worth it if you don’t want your color to wash away. It also smells amazing
Amanda S.
Clearwater, FL
Love this conditioner. It smells great, great price point and such a natural product to use for my hair. Definitely a must have product to use, and the container lasts forever. Go pick it up from your local Aveda salon!
Tara R.
Long Is City, NY
This is probably my all time favorite Conditioner!!! Not only do I feel like it protects my color really well, but it also leaves my hair soft and manageable without weighing it down or being greasy. It’s my favorite.
☆Jennifer♡Cochran☆ R.
Pittsburgh
This is my all time favorite for colored hair. I don’t what it is about Aveda but their products are fresh, clean, & smell fantastic. I would recommend Aveda to anyone and everyone. It keeps my color on point and keeps my hair soft at the same time. Smell is amazing.
Lisa H.
Shiloh, IL
I use this along with my color conserve shampoo. It’s a good combo. Helps keep my color from fading. Nice smell. A bit pricey but worth it. I buy from my aveda salon or online. Also leaves my hair soft
Jen H.
I love Aveda Color conserve conditioner! It always helps my color to last longer than if I used a normal store bought conditioner. I also love the smell of aveda products. This product always leaves my hair soft and lovely. I have never been disappointed in this product!
Jessica H.
Urbandale, IA
Hard to not give this 5 stars but the price is a bit high. It's definitely a quality product and has made a world of difference to my post-pregnancy hair! Love the smell and that it doesn't feel greasy or heavy.
Emma S.
If this wasn't so expensive this would be my go to conditioner ALWAYS. Love the smell and the way it leave my hair feeling silky smooth and it absolutely helps my color last.
Melissa H.
Vassar, KS
I've used this conditioner, in conjunction with the shampoo for many years. Nothing beats the smell of the product, and I do believe that it helps my color stay vibrant longer. I've tried cheaper brands and always been disappointed
Brittany B.
Tallahassee, FL
I'm planning on dying my hair for the first time soon and searching for products safe to use with color, specifically blonde. Will this product be safe and work well?
Bethany S.
Box Springs, GA
What does this do for color treated hair?
amber d.
How much do you live this product?
Jessica H.
Urbandale, IA
Is this worth the high price?!
Sarah H.
Clemmons, NC
Does anyone have any tips on this product that I am missing out on? I have seen some people really love it but I just don't see how.