BY AVEDA

Our plant-based conditioner seals hair cuticles to help lock in color and shine.

• Keeps hair color vibrant longer
  • Protects color-treated hair from damaging effects of sun, water and environmental stresses
  • Detangles and adds shine

• Is this worth the high price?! 1 Answers
  • I'm planning on dying my hair for the first time soon and searchi...5 Answers
  • How much do you live this product?2 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Carrie M.
Denver, CO
I love the Aveda color conserve line. Most conditioners for conserving hair color are heavy and leave my hair feeling "coated" and over time weighed down with build up. I never feel that way with this product. It's lightweight (great for fine colored hair), doesn't seem to build up in my hair over time, smells awesome and leaves my hair smooth, soft, and shiny! :)
Marinda B.
I have had nearly every color of hair under the sun... I decided to have my hair colored to a nice coppery-blonde color. It turned out BEAUTIFULLY until but it faded quickly. I had it redone and my hairdresser suggested Color Conserve and it made a huge difference. My beautiful copper color stayed way longer and way brighter than without it!
Melissa M.
Burlington, NC
This is my favorite company and favorite product line. I love them all but this one really takes the cake. Don't get me wrong all aveda products are amazing and I have no complaints on any. But my color just seems to stay brilliant and last longer with this line. Good scent to the product but my favorite scent is still the Brilliant line.
Meagan S.
Lafayette, LA
I tend to dye my hair insane colors, and the most difficult part is always finding a shamp/cond combo that won't strip out the color or fade it. This works fantastically. I wouldn't bother with regular shades of blond/brunette, but any color that tends to lift quickly with a wash or two would definitely benefit!
sasha d.
Whitehall, PA
I just recently started using Aveda products as my stylist recommended it for me. It is a little on the expensive side, but really works well. The smell isn't the most flattering on my hair I would like it to have a better smell. I would buy this again, but due to price I could not use this all the time.
Jane S.
Hello, lover. I've been using this for years. I'm an AVEDA fan girl, okay? And it really does a make huge difference for my color. It ain't cheap, but if you're paying to get your hair done, just get this already. It's not super moisturizing though, so if you need more, try the Dry Remedy.
Lynda J.
Seattle, WA
Ive been using this conditioner for many years and love it because it doesn't strip my hair which I pay a small fortune to up keep the color. I want it to look good for as long as possible. Its not cheap but it's worth it because it's high quality and they give back to environmental orgs.
Jessica I.
Cleveland, OH
I use this with the color conserve shampoo. I wash very 2-3 days and only condition the ends because if I do all of my hair it gets very greasy! It helps hold color well and I don't get really oily. I purchase from aveda directly to earn rewards! I'm very happy with this product!
Heidi W.
Fort Mill, SC
I don't trust my salon-colored hair to anything else but this. I have a sensitive scalp, and this doesn't irritate it one bit. And my hair became so much softer after I started using it. AVEDA isn't cheap, but it lasts awhile. And it's worth it not to have broken, damaged hair!
Sophia C.
Providence , RI
I love this conditioner, it's really good at bringing some life back to my color treated curls. The smell is okay, and it doesn't stick around very long, which I prefer. The biggest downside is really the price, which is definitely much more expensive than drugstore brands.
Brittany B.
Tallahassee, FL
I'm planning on dying my hair for the first time soon and searching for products safe to use with color, specifically blonde. Will this product be safe and work well?
Bethany S.
Box Springs, GA
What does this do for color treated hair?
amber d.
How much do you live this product?
Jessica H.
Urbandale, IA
Is this worth the high price?!
Sarah H.
Clemmons, NC
Does anyone have any tips on this product that I am missing out on? I have seen some people really love it but I just don't see how.