BY AVEDA

Our plant-based conditioner seals hair cuticles to help lock in color and shine.

• Keeps hair color vibrant longer
  • Protects color-treated hair from damaging effects of sun, water and environmental stresses
  • Detangles and adds shine

• Is this worth the high price?! 1 Answers
  • I'm planning on dying my hair for the first time soon and searching...5 Answers
  • How much do you live this product?2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Michaela R.
Michaela R.
Beavercreek , Oh
I just recently started using this by recommendation of my hair stylist (also my cousin's fiancé!) and I can already tell a difference in two weeks. my hair is smoothr and less frizzy and of course as the name suggests, the color is staying more vibrant than it used too. price is a little steep, but there's so much product and it really doesn't take much, so I'd say it's totally worth it! I paid $15 per bottle (of shampoo and conditioner)
Lea M.
Lea M.
Temple, TX
I started using this product based on the recommendation from my hair stylist. This was recommended for me to use in conjunction with the volumizing shampoo. I do not color my hair but I love this conditioner because it gives my hair the extra nourishment and compliments well with the volumizing shampoo. Also, i love the way Aveda products smell. I bought the large bottle and it has lasted me over a year already making it a great deal!
Carrie M.
Carrie M.
Denver, CO
I love the Aveda color conserve line. Most conditioners for conserving hair color are heavy and leave my hair feeling "coated" and over time weighed down with build up. I never feel that way with this product. It's lightweight (great for fine colored hair), doesn't seem to build up in my hair over time, smells awesome and leaves my hair smooth, soft, and shiny! :)
Mandy B.
Mandy B.
Salem, WI
I love everything minty, so that is a huge bonus for the Aveda line. It just stinks that it is such a pricey product.
I do love that it keeps frizz minimal, and it does make my hair feel pretty great, but in order to get that effect I have to use quite the glop of conditioner, which gets super expensive since their average bottle size is so small.
Marinda B.
Marinda B.
I have had nearly every color of hair under the sun... I decided to have my hair colored to a nice coppery-blonde color. It turned out BEAUTIFULLY until but it faded quickly. I had it redone and my hairdresser suggested Color Conserve and it made a huge difference. My beautiful copper color stayed way longer and way brighter than without it!
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Burlington, NC
This is my favorite company and favorite product line. I love them all but this one really takes the cake. Don't get me wrong all aveda products are amazing and I have no complaints on any. But my color just seems to stay brilliant and last longer with this line. Good scent to the product but my favorite scent is still the Brilliant line.
Shelly C.
Shelly C.
Using this Aveda conditioner was amazing. My blonde color was more vibrant, my curl was more defined, and the damage was restored after just 2 uses. The quantity for the price was also very generous. I love this conditioner and highly recommend it, especially if you have colored hair and live in hot and dry climates.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Frankford, DE
I have been using this product for years with my color conserve shampoo. I would recommend buying both to keep your color looking great! You do not need a ton of this as a little goes a long way. I will say it is a little pricier compared to conditioners you buy at the store. I would highly recommend this product!
Meagan S.
Meagan S.
Lafayette , LA
I tend to dye my hair insane colors, and the most difficult part is always finding a shamp/cond combo that won't strip out the color or fade it. This works fantastically. I wouldn't bother with regular shades of blond/brunette, but any color that tends to lift quickly with a wash or two would definitely benefit!
sasha d.
sasha d.
Whitehall, PA
I just recently started using Aveda products as my stylist recommended it for me. It is a little on the expensive side, but really works well. The smell isn't the most flattering on my hair I would like it to have a better smell. I would buy this again, but due to price I could not use this all the time.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Tallahassee, FL
I'm planning on dying my hair for the first time soon and searching for products safe to use with color, specifically blonde. Will this product be safe and work well?
Bethany S.
Bethany S.
Box Springs, GA
What does this do for color treated hair?
amber d.
amber d.
How much do you live this product?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Urbandale, IA
Is this worth the high price?!
Isra A.
Isra A.
Is this conditioner beneficial for those who don't color their hair? In other words, does it provide any other benefits besides conserving color?