Aveda Clove Shampoo uploaded by Rebecca K.

BY AVEDA

Ideal for natural brunette and honey blonde tones. Made with organically grown clove to enhance warm tones, while the formula enriches brown hues.

Aveda's own pure-fume™ aroma with certified organic ylang ylang, lemon, eucalyptus and other pure flower and plant essences

clove shampoo:

• Our first shampoo—with organic clove
• Gently cleanses hair and scalp
• For brown and honey shades

Aqueous (Water\aqua\eau) Extracts\extraits Aqueux:Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Seed Extract, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Bark Powder, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Flower Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice , Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate , Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate , Lauramidopropyl Betaine , Babassuamidopropyl Betaine , Peg-6 Cocamide , Dimethicone Peg-7 Cocoate , Wheat Amino Acids , Panthenol , Tocopherol , Fragrance (Parfum) , Geraniol , Linalool , Limonene , Glycerin , Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil , Cocamidopropyl Pg-dimonium Chloride Phosphate , Polyquaternium-10 , Polysorbate 80 , Isostearamidopropyl Morpholine Lactate , Maltodextrin , Tetrasodium Edta , Sodium Benzoate , Potassium Sorbate , Methylisothiazolinone , Methylchloroisothiazolinone

Buy on Nordstrom*
Kat F.
Kent
Used this all the time when I was a competitive swimmer to treat my damaged hair and it was perfect. I could not of found a better product to use, it helped and rejuvenated my hair and fix the damage that the chlorine had done. It smells and works amazingly
kristin Z.
Grafton, WI
This is my every day shampoo. I am 28, and for my entire life my hair has been frizzy, damaged, brittle, dry, and lifeless. I never used good products in my hair.. just your normal drug store brands. Everything changed when I switched to Aveda products. My hair started to become soft. I had never felt that before. Within a short while, my hair began to have a healthy shine. The frizz went down, and my hair stopped looking dry. Now, my hair is super healthy. I also use Aveda Clove conditioner. I barely have to use any at all compared to what I used to use with a drugstore brand. I don't understand why people think this is expensive. You can buy a liter bottle of this shampoo at Nordstoms for a little over $30. I have long hair, and a liter lasts me over half a year.
danielle m.
Let me begin my review by saying Aveda is hands down my favorite brand for hair products. All of their products are derived from natural ingredients to keep you and your hair as healthy as possible. The company also does not test on animals and gathers their natural ingredients through environmentally friendly practices, which is extremely important for a sustainable planet. Anyway, this shampoo is wonderful. Not too harsh, so it won't leave your hair feeling stripped. But, does do a great job removing any excess oils and build up.
Josie T.
I honestly did not see any noticeable results with this shampoo. It smells really good which is a nice benefit since hair can start to smell if you do not wash it as often. This shampoo is pretty pricey and also drips in my shower and leaves brown stains on the shower but it will come off. I also notice my hair getting greasy pretty fast but that could be due to a number of things.
Ally C.
By far my VERY favorite shampoo! Aveda products are oh so wonderful! I love the smell of the clove shampoo and the way it makes my hair feel! Also, I have started ONLY using Aveda Clove shampoo and I am now able to push my hair appointment further in the future! Thats the best thing about Aveda products! They are all natural and won't strip the color off your hair like other brands!
Bailey N.
Traverse City, MI
The smell of Aveda is bar none the reason to buy the product even if it did nothing. It smells just beyond fantastic (it is earthier so maybe try it out first if you aren't a smell loving individual). It does deposit a slight darker color on your hair, so if you had blonde hair I would not recommend. My sister and mom are addicted to this stuff, although I'm more of a Living Proof girl.
Andrea P.
Island Lake, IL
Ahhh, this product is okay. It does the job but nothing to write home about. I've been using this product for a few weeks now and I haven't been able to tell much difference from the last shampoo I've used. I was okay with the price I think the price point on this is not too bad
Lindsey B.
Roseville, Ca
I Love the scent and it makes my hair feel clean and healthy while still retaining moisture. I don't use it every time otherwise it will impart too much color and almost turn your hair pink if you have light hair but it's great for a color pick me up.
gabriela e.
I have been using this shampoo for years and I will tell you that it's amazing. It keeps your brown hair looking shiny, healthy and rich. This shampoos is amazing because it does not build up and you will see that your hair continues to be at its best.
Taryn W.
Owosso, MI
I've used this shampoo off and on for more than 10 years. I always come back to it when my hair just isn't cooperating. It cleanses my hair without stripping too much moisture. Not to mention it smells like a spa!
Andrea W.
Whitley City, KY
I love aveda products, I was goin to purchase this but wasn't sure if it was right for my hair since I recently put blonde in the bottom, and have brown on the top. Any recommendations?