Aveda Clove Color Conditioner uploaded by Michelle B.

BY AVEDA

Enriches warm tones in medium brown shades of hair. Contains organically grown clove to help enhance warm tones and purify the scalp.

Aveda's own pure-fume™ aroma with certified organic lavender, petitgrain, eucalyptus and other pure flower and plant essences

clove color conditioner:

• Helps to intensify brown shades
• Deep-conditions
• Leaves hair lightweight and manageable
• For brunettes and honey shades
• Not intended for lighter shades

Aqueous (Water\aqua\eau) Extracts\extraits Aqueux:Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Seed Extract, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Flower Extract, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Bark Powder, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf , Dipalmitoylethyl Hydroxyethylmonium Methosulfate , Stearyl Alcohol , Cyclopentasiloxane , Glycerin , Behenamidopropyl Ethyldimonium Ethosulfate , Distearyldimonium Chloride , Dicaprylyl Ether , Glyceryl Stearate , Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein , Hydrolyzed Wheat Starch , Oryzanol , Tocopheryl Acetate , Orbignya Oleifera (Babassu) Seed Oil , Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil , Caramel , Cetyl Alcohol , Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride , Cetrimonium Chloride , Peg/Ppg-18/18 Dimethicone , Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose , Fragrance (Parfum) , Linalool , Limonene , Citronellol , Sodium Citrate , Citric Acid , Phenoxyethanol , Annatto (Ci 75120) , Basic Blue 99 , Basic Brown 17 , Basic Yellow 57 , Basic Red 76

Buy on Aveda*
Kristen K.
Little Rock, AR
Smells sooo good! I use this product to tone my hair when I want a richer color or if my blonde parts are too brassy. You only need to use a few times a week, your preference. The product saturated quickly and has an easy squeeze tube for use. For price and tiny amount you need per use, great value.
Angela
Love this! I use it twice per week and it gives me so much more richness to my brown hair!!! I rarely color my hair since I started using this. I put it on after I shampoo and put my hair up in a clip while I bathe or do whatever. Leave it on for about 20 minutes and it lasts several days. Love it!
kristin Z.
Grafton, WI
I use this conditioner every day. I have never found a conditioner that made my hair feel as soft as this one does. It slightly tints your hair as you use it. I went from light brown/dark blonde to medium brown within a week of using. I get a few gray hairs here and there.. nothing anyone would notice.. but *I* notice. It does a great job of tinting those gray hairs! I've also known people that use this conditioner in between dyes to cover their roots. If you stop using this conditioner for a couple washes, you will notice the color will fade out slowly.
Christina Q.
Bellevue, WA
I got highlights a few months ago but my salon made them much lighter than expected. I didn't want to go back in and get a full hair dye, so I found this product and it has been a life-saver. The color lasts for about a week, giving me the option to let my highlights lighten up during the summer or darken them for the fall and winter. Although the tube itself isn't the cheapest at around $30, it has lasted me a very long time. This product smells very nice and goes on like standard conditioner. I like that it's made from natural ingredients rather than harsh dyes as well. I find that the color sets best if I apply it when my hair is dry, let it sit for about 10 minutes, then wash it out and shampoo my hair like normal.
Mandy J.
Elgin, SC
Amazing conditioner. it looks like chocolate pudding and will stain your hands a little, but omg this stuff works so well to hide gray hair naturally without coloring it chemically. I once got highlights and they were super blonde - like platinum and I hated them. I bought this and used it every few days and from the first use it turned the highlights to a gorgeous honey tone. I highly recommend this product to anyone with dark brown hair. it truly is awesome.
Michelle B.
I absolutely love this conditioner. I wasn't ready to start getting my hair dyed professionally, but needed to do something about the gray hairs. This product was perfect for this and an awesome side bonus was how much volume it added to my (typically on the finer side) hair. The picture includes the shampoo (which is great too!)
gabriela e.
The best conditioner ever! this hydrates and deposits a rich color into your hair. if you're wanting to keep your color light and want to tone down any brassiness that can happen when you dye your hair. i love to use this regularly to boost my natural hair color. the longer you leave it in the deeper the shade. this product smells earthy and it will last you a long time.
Amber H.
Lula, GA
I absolutely love this stuff!! It keeps my highlights looking fresh and helps bring out the different dimensions of my hair. I use this product about once a week because it lasts that long!! I have thick hair, and it doesn't take much at all. It seems to last a while too, which is a huge bonus! I would definitely recommend this everyone!! Worth the money because it will extend the life of your color
NICHOLE M.
Riverside, CA
Clove gives dark hair a beautiful warm reddish tone. I apply it from root to ends & it does not weigh my hair down or make my roots oily which is a first because I have an oily scalp.
Careful with application as the color is very saturated & it will dye anything it comes in contact with.
It rinses out from my hands & shower pretty easily though.
I always have this in with all of my must have beauty products.
Everlea M.
Annapolis, MD
This is an amazing product! If your hair is naturally red and you want to add some shine, or, even more importantly, if your hair is dyed red, this awesome conditioner helps keep it that way! The conditioner itself is red, and it color-deposits it's red onto your hair. Works like a charm.
Lindsay M.
Toronto, ON
How does this work on blondies???
Kat R.
Vancouver, BC
I have used Aveda's clove shampoo in the past and can't say I noticed any real difference in colour intensity. I thought maybe the conditioner might work better because it's left in the hair longer, but I'm not sure. I should mention I have medium to dark brown hair with greys in the crown area. I'm looking for a product that could refresh my colour in between dye jobs - am I foolish to hope the clove conditioner can do that?