Aveda Clove Color Conditioner

Enriches warm tones in medium brown shades of hair. Contains organically grown clove to help enhance warm tones and purify the scalp.

How does this work on blondies???
I just had a balayage done to my hair, and my hair dresser recommended blue malva or Clairol Professional Shimmer Lights Blonde & Silver Shampoo. I bought the Clairol from Sally's because it was cheaper and came in a smaller size. I just want to know if buying the liter from Aveda is worth it?
I have used Aveda's clove shampoo in the past and can't say I noticed any real difference in colour intensity. I thought maybe the conditioner might work better because it's left in the hair longer, but I'm not sure. I should mention I have medium to dark brown hair with greys in the crown area. I'm looking for a product that could refresh my colour in between dye jobs - am I foolish to hope the clove conditioner can do that?
Start your review of Aveda Clove Color Conditioner!
Vicki J.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Aveda Clove Color Conditioner uploaded by Vicki J.
Aveda Clove Color Conditioner uploaded by Vicki J.
I went from an Arielle red head to black. Changing my hair color drastically has kinda been my thing. AND black malva is freakin’ awesome! It keeps your hair dark and sometimes I got comments like, “did you get your hair done again?” It makes it darker!! It smells soo good🤤
OKSANA W.
Concord, NC
It really adds depth & shine to my brunette hair. It keeps my hair fresh looking, and it smells nice too. A pleasant surprise was how healthy my dry dandruff scalp is when I use this conditioner.
Tatiana Luv M.
Jamaica, NY
Smells great. And conditions well. The only think it doesn't cover grays well. Even temporary
Jamila J.
LOVE HOW THIS SMELLS! you better like lavender or you will not like the smell of this! this really does make a difference in toning your hair and removing brassy/orange undertones. my hairstylist noticed without me telling her that i had used it! i can totally tell as well. it's not as thick as other conditioners so don't expect it to do incredible things as far as conditioning, but it definitely does condition.
Michelle B.
Aveda Clove Color Conditioner uploaded by Michelle B.
I absolutely love this conditioner. I wasn't ready to start getting my hair dyed professionally, but needed to do something about the gray hairs. This product was perfect for this and an awesome side bonus was how much volume it added to my (typically on the finer side) hair. The picture includes the shampoo (which is great too!)
Annalise S.
Silver Spgs, FL
Great conditioner. Has a subtle toning effect. Tones down brassiness without turning the hair purple, as so many toning conditioners do. Makes my dry, bleached hair, soft, silky smooth and smells fabulous. It’s well worth the cost. One of the best products I’ve ever used for my bleached blonde hair. Highly recommend
Corinna  B.
Birmingham, AL
Always a go to is Aveda.Its all natural and wont strip your hair or add a weird greasy shine...which is actually gross. I’ve used this for years because against the advice of any stylist I’ve gone to, I am platinum blonde and I love it!!
Esther P.
Bradenton, FL
I have been in love with this product for years! Its hard to find in my neighborhood and i have to make a 40 min drive for it but its worth it. My hair becomes more manageable, softer, and i love the scent!
Christy  W.
Liberty, TX
Perfect for bleached or damaged hair. I use this line when I get my hair highlighted and you would never be able to tell I bleach my hair because it is so soft and healthy. I use the deep conditioning treatment as well and love it.
Victoria T.
Minneapolis, MN
It works great for what it's meant for. The blue malva helps maintain blonde tones lighter/cooler and takes away brassy warm tones off your color so you can go longer without retouching highlights but I have to warn those who have curly hair. Use it every other time you wash your hair or every two weeks max, it dries curls fairly quick. I stopped using it due to how it made my curls feel but it's a great product overall just not what my hair needs.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...