Hair CareHair ProductsConditionerAveda
Cherry Almond Softening Conditioner

Aveda Cherry Almond Softening Conditioner

Naturally derived cherry blossom extract, almond oil and certified organic shea butter deeply condition restoring softness and shine-with superior slip and effortless detangling-leaving hair feeling touchably soft and full of weightless bounce.

Is this to expensive for what you get? I like the smell but was just wondering if Aveda Cherry Almond Softening Conditioner
Has anyone used Aveda Cherry Almond Softening Conditioner? I absolutely love the scent so was thinking about purchasing it, but have thick hair that needs good moisturizing. Wondering how it moisturizes and if it keeps the scent after using.
Is this good for color treated hair?
Start your review of Aveda Cherry Almond Softening Conditioner!
Corp Christi, TX
Aveda Cherry Almond Softening Conditioner uploaded by Lala G.
The cherry almond conditioner smells amazing as well and really hydrates my hair I focus on putting it mainly on my end because it will get oily on the top but I love it
Franklin, WI
Aveda Cherry Almond Softening Conditioner uploaded by Rebbeca M.
Same as the shampoo I love this product! It smells amazing and my hair feels really soft after using. I think it is a little expensive but I think it is worth it. You get a large amount of product that does last awhile. Will purchase again with the shampoo!
Aveda Cherry Almond Softening Conditioner. This cherry almond conditioner makes my hair sooo soft and silky, it's amazing! I have no tangles and it seems to dry faster than usual, with an unbelievable silky softness, shine, and bounce. It goes very well with the cherry almond shampoo. I like that both are priced at a lower price point than many of the other Aveda shampoos and conditioners. It leaves my hair better moisturized and silkier than either the Dry Remedy or the Smooth Infusion line and feels weightless with no frizz! Cherry Almond is a new favorite in this house!
Riverside, RI
I have curly hair and This conditioner left my hair super soft and easy to detangler. I will definitely purchase it again.
Atlanta, GA
Aveda Cherry Almond Softening Conditioner uploaded by Cheetara F.
The smell is amazing!! I love sweet scents and the cherry notes does it for me. I’m super picky about my hair products for my texture so I mixed in my holy grail conditioner with the Aveda conditioner and I think I struck gold!!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Aveda Cherry Almond Softening Conditioner uploaded by Sheri T.
Aveda Cherry Almond Softening Conditioner uploaded by Sheri T.
#aveda 🍒 almond condition is the best on the market. It leaves my hair tangle free until the next use. Wake run fingers through hair and ready for the day. #winningstreak
Taylor , AZ
I fell in love with this conditioner. It smelled fantastic and made my hair feel amazing. The product rinsed clean but left my hair totally detangled soft and manageable. I love how light but full of volume it make a my hair feel.
Kyle, TX
I love Aveda products! This cherry almond smells so good, and leaves my hair super soft.
Brandon, FL
I love this conditioner! First of all, the scent is amazing. ❤️ It also makes my hair really soft. I was worried that it would not be enough for my thick hair because I like a heavy conditioner, but it works great.
Bradenton, FL
The scent was a very strong artificial cherry fragrance that I couldn’t quite get over but it’s a personal preference! I couldn’t quite judge the effects since I only used it like twice but seemed like nothing crazy beneficial but if you like the smell of cherries you would loveee this!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Venice, FL
il y a 8 mois
Hannah R. il y a 7 mois
A little bit of this product goes a long way. I double wash. I use a dime size amount, rinse, and another dime size amount and I bought my small bottle 3 months ago and still have some left.
Stevensville
il y a 10 mois
Sarah P. il y a 6 mois
This was incredible on my hair and I'd definitely recommend it to anyone. The leave in is also great. The smell stayed for a while. Ultimately I had to change to the frizz line of living proof.