BY AVEDA

Balancing aromatic body mist with an authentic fusion of pure essential oils blended to balance the throat chakra, the center of creativity, self-expression and communication, according to Ayurveda, the ancient healing art of India.

Feel expressive when the throat chakra is balanced with certified organic grapefruit, rosemary, ylang ylang and other pure flower and plant essences.

Alcohol Denat. , Cetearyl Isononanoate , Fragrance (Parfum) , Coco-Caprylate/Caprate , Limonene , Farnesol , Eugenol , Linalool , Benzyl Salicylate , Benzyl Benzoate , Cinnamal , Geraniol , Tocopherol <ILN40774>

• How does this scent differentiate from the others? I have...1 Answers
Marisol S.
My favorite chakra! It smells great . I leave it in the bathroom & have people use it .
Erin S.
La porte, IN
I'm obsessed with aveda anything. If you like a calming herbal scent you will love this
INGRID I.
I have the Chakra 4 and I can just say it is amazing! The scent is not only so natural and with powerful aromatherapy effects, it also cheers you up. Even when I have got a headache, it seems to work and reduces the stress.

I got it as a Christmas present a few years ago and now I always have one at home. Love it to use as an air refresher at home. The texture is non greasy and light for your skin if you like using it as an oil massage.
Bri T.
Lynden, WA
How does this scent differentiate from the others? I have heart balancing chakra #4 and love it and was curious about the others.