BY AVEDA

Chakra™ 4 is the centre of sympathy, empathy and love. When the heart chakra is balanced, one feels love and connection to self and others. An authentic fusion of pure essential oils blended to balance the heart chakra according to Ayurveda, the ancient healing art of India. Essences of sandalwood, organic mandarin and palmarosa leave one feeling well-balanced. 100ml see more...

Brook H.
Carthage, MS
I am lucky enough to have a dear friend that owns an Aveda Salon and so anytime something new came out or I saw something I really wanted to try, all I had to do was say so and I’d have the product handed to me 🤗. This awesome spray mist is meant to be sprayed on the body to create balance is the heart chakra which is where sympathy, empathy, and love are centered according to, Ayurveda, an ancient healing art known in India. This is an all natural spray composed of organic essential oils such as mandarin, palmarosa, and sandalwood to name a few. It’s full of plant & flower essences that are meant to bring total harmony while doing things such as yoga and meditation. I personally loved it!! If I can get my hands on ANYTHING that’s all natural, made with organic skin loving goodies, and smells divine, then I’m all in! I like to use this first thing in the morning when it’s time to get all the kids ready for school evasive God knows I need all the kindness and love running through me as possible when dealing with 5 kids!!! What’s really cool is that there’s a spray for each of the 7 chakras and they’re all amazing. If you need some balance and zen in your life, then this body spray is for you! While I get mine for free, I believe that $30 is a great price to pay for some serenity. You can find a salon the deals with Aveda products and if they don’t have it on the shelf, they will order it for you.
Kelli C.
Dallas, TX
I love Aveda & I went to the Aveda store & they showed me scents blindfolded & I had to pick my favorite 3 scents Then they showed me pictures & from all that came this awesome relaxing Harmony Chakra was my fit! Balancing Body Mist with an awesome calming smell