Aveda Chakra™ 2 Balancing Pure-fume™ Mist Nourished uploaded by Jeremy T.

BY AVEDA

Balancing aromatic pure-fume™ mist with an authentic fusion of pure essential oils blended to balance the pleasure chakra, the center of vitality and sensation, according to Ayurveda, the ancient healing art of India.

Feel nourished when the pleasure chakra is balanced with sandalwood, certified organic orange, geranium and other pure flower and plant essences.

Ingredients: Alcohol Denat. , Cetearyl Isononanoate , Fragrance (Parfum) , Limonene , Citronellol , Farnesol , Linalool , Citral , Geraniol , Coco-Caprylate/Caprate , Tocopherol <ILN40769>

Emily R.
Minneapolis, MN
I love all of Aveda’s chakras. Two, three and four are my current favorites, but honestly I love all of them. My only warning is to be careful about getting this on some fabrics! It has oil in it so it can stain! Otherwise, it’s great as a perfume or to freshen up a room!
Roseann M.
Brooklyn, NY
Smells excellent. Very natural and earthy. I love it. Tends to relax me after a long day of work. A little goes a long way. The scent lasts. I would recommend testing and finding your Chakra.
Kate R.
Cary, NC
This is the most amazing stuff! I spray it on myself everyday and I feel it helps me feel so much more calm, balanced and focused! I work at an essential oil company and it does come close to Aveda products. Especially the Chakra balancing body mist! It is definitely one of my favorite Aveda products and I would highly recommend purchasing it!
Shaniqua I.
I use this body mist in the palm of my hands and inhale it during yoga or relaxing. I do think it's very pricey. I bought it at the aveda store close to Ohio State's campus. I do think it helps in relaxing, but I'm sure I could find another essential oil mist to do the same thing.
Jeremy T.
Baton Rouge, LA
Chakra #2 is my favorite. It has a really light floral scent to it. Reminds me of something summery. I like to layer this with Clinque Happy for men, this gives me a really light yet sophisticated fragrance.
Jessy C.
Katylin P.
Hammond, LA
This product is a little pricey at my local Aveda. HOWEVER it is beyond worth the price of about $27. It smells so great, and really is just a great smell to put on in the morning. I LOVE it.
Kimberly C.
Portsmouth, VA
This one always gets out as I take the chakra-test at Aveda's counter.
It's very nice, flowery and lively.
I think that Aveda fragrances are more of a kind of fragrance that you wear for your self and your well-being, without caring what other people may think!
Usually they're not those "sexy" musky bombs that make men's head to turn or say "You smell sooo good!"
Sara G.
North Port, FL
Chakra 2 is the center of vitality and sensation where we move beyond our basic needs into relationships with others. When the pleasure chakra is balanced, one has stable energy, alertness, unblocked emotions and is connected to all five senses.
An authentic fusion of pure essential oils blended to balance the pleasure chakra according to Ayurveda, the ancient healing art of India. Essences of certified organic sandalwood, orange and geranium leave one feeling well-balanced.
Nicole B.
Winona, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this spray, its a perfect spray & stress reliever, although the smell is a bit unusual at first, however after it touches the skin it immediately blends and becomes an amazing calming feeling. I would definitely recommend this for showers at night before bed. The spray provides a bit of zen.