Aveda Chakra 2 Balancing Body Mist 3.4 oz uploaded by Jeremy T.

BY AVEDA

Aveda Chakra 2 Balancing Body Mist 3.4 oz
Julia Lizeth Lear 31635 G.
Miami , FL
Chakra 2 is the center of vitality and sensation where we move beyond our basic needs into relationships with others. When the pleasure chakra is balanced, one has stable energy, alertness, unblocked emotions and is connected to all five senses.
An authentic fusion of pure essential oils blended to balance the pleasure chakra according to Ayurveda, the ancient healing art of India. Essences of certified organic sandalwood, orange and geranium leave one feeling well-balanced.
Kimberly C.
Portsmouth, VA
This one always gets out as I take the chakra-test at Aveda's counter.
It's very nice, flowery and lively.
I think that Aveda fragrances are more of a kind of fragrance that you wear for your self and your well-being, without caring what other people may think!
Usually they're not those "sexy" musky bombs that make men's head to turn or say "You smell sooo good!"
Kate R.
Cary, NC
This is the most amazing stuff! I spray it on myself everyday and I feel it helps me feel so much more calm, balanced and focused! I work at an essential oil company and it does come close to Aveda products. Especially the Chakra balancing body mist! It is definitely one of my favorite Aveda products and I would highly recommend purchasing it!
Ty D.
Philadelphia, PA
I don't know why but I couldn't leave my house without a lil sprit of this body spray that seem to complete my look (or smell?) I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a quality organic smelling body spray. Something to wear to not make it seemed you tried to hard in mixture with you tried. Good job Aveda
georgia b.
Marietta, GA
I LOVE Aveda. All their products smell amazing and treat my skin the way it should be treated. This body mist is a great way to finish off my morning rituals as it keeps my skin hydrated for most of the day. I would recommend this product for someone with combination skin, but maybe not oily as it does leave a residue.
Debi M.
Lynchburg, VA
OMG! I was so happy to find this product! It is a light body mist that enhances your overall sense of well-being, helping you to find your center. It is definitely pricey, but I think worth the cost. The fragrance is light, but you know it's there and it lasts throughout the day. I will continue to buy this product!
Jazmin F.
Brentwood, CA
This product from Aveda is perfect for on the go, this is a body mist that is small enough to carry it in your purse and you can take it out in public when ever you need to refresh yourself on the go. It has a beautiful flowery smell to it and its not over taking like other products i have tried before.
Kendal R.
Bella Vista, AR
I recently became turned on the the world of essential oils. Then my daughter introduced me to Aveda's essential oil products. Aveda uses only the natual, best ingredients in it's products. So when I first tried this Chakra, I was amazed! The relaxing and clean scent was amazing!
Kylee M.
Eugene, OR
This body mist was a great purchase as I use it almost every day! Leaves me feeling so refreshed and hydrated and I often apply it for a pick me up mid day or before going to bed. Great price as well and I will definitely purchasing a new one after mine runs out.
Karina K.
Seattle, WA
I ADORE this body mist. The smell is heavenly and sticks with you for at least a few hours after and is a great aromatherapy experience. I feel fresh after using, and keep a bottle in my desk drawer. Took off one star for cost because it's on the pricey side...