Aveda Caribbean Therapy Creme 6.7 oz uploaded by Angee L.Aveda Caribbean Therapy Creme 6.7 oz uploaded by Jillian K.Aveda Caribbean Therapy Creme 6.7 oz uploaded by Cara L.

BY AVEDA

Aveda Caribbean Therapy Creme 6.7 oz
I love Aveda I especially love this product. It uplifts my mood and has a tropical healthy spa smell with a tingly aromatherapy feel. I keep the travel size in my purse and use the full size at home. It is not an overbearing strong smell. It is just right. Every time I whip it out my purse I am asked what I am using. Perfect amount of long lasting moisture without the grease absorbed quickly into the skin, and very well for sensitive skin without those nasty chemicals.
Maria D.
Tampa, FL
I got this as a sample, and while I like it enough to use it, I am not sure if the high price is worth it. It has that typical organic Aveda expensive hippy smell that most of their products have, which few people would probably find offensive. However, I found the lotion to be a little watery and not as moisturizing and other lotions I have tried. For this price point, I would expect a more premium product.
Cara L.
Longtime fan of the Caribbean therapy body line since its inception. Fresh citrusy and light uplifting organic aroma consisting of bergamot, cocoa butter and amaryllis. Really very moisturizing. Absorbs readily into the skin and creates an excellent moisture balance. A little goes a long way. Price is a bit high but product performs great with organic aroma. Purchased this at an Aveda retail store.
Chris S.
Greensboro, NC
Aveda products, such as the Caribbean therapy creme, tend to have a fairly subtle scent, unisex in nature, and work more effectively than most of the store brand counterparts. The only issue I'd take with the creme was that the pricepoint was a bit high compared to other brands that work just as well.
Toshi C.
Van Nuys, CA
Such a great smelling product that takes you to the islands and makes you never want to look to your old products again! Bought it at the local drug store and is easily replaced when running low. Keep skin smooth and silky and this product will always be in my daily regimen!
Breane D.
Aurora, IL
I first found out about this product years ago at an Aveda salon I was going to. Before a hair color they would offer a complimentary mini massage and they used this creme on my hands. Excellent! The smell is great but isn't overpowering. It's an amazing moisturizing lotion.
Jennifer D.
This is hands down the very nicest smelling cream I've ever purchased. Its nice and thick but yet it still absorbs nicely into the skin. You cannot put pants on immediately after because it's a creme not a lotion but it keeps you nicely hydrated and is worth the price.
Edie S.
Bradenton, FL
I just love the refreshing scents of this therapy creme. I saw this on the shelf and I just had to have it. Its super refreshing. There are no cons only pros. It last all day long. I do not have to re apply this lotion. I would definitely buy this again.
Taylor P.
Such a creamy amazing smelling creme. I apply this right after I shower and then I go to sleep with it on, it leaves my skin extremely soft and hydrated. I recommend this to anyone who loves have the soft feel of skin on a daily basis
Jillian K.
Nashville, TN
There is something magical about the way this one of a kind creme smells. It transports you to an untouched island that you never want to leave while simultaneously hydrating and quenching your skin on its journey! A must have!!