Aveda Caribbean Therapy Creme 6.7 oz uploaded by Angee L.Aveda Caribbean Therapy Creme 6.7 oz uploaded by Jillian K.Aveda Caribbean Therapy Creme 6.7 oz uploaded by Cara L.

BY AVEDA

Delilah S.
I love the scent of this lotion and the way and makes my skin feel. It has very natural ingredient base so it is very gentle on the skin. I purchased mine at the Aveda store. The price point on the lotion is pretty high though. However, I would recommend.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Rachel Y.
Rising Sun, IN
I went to Aveda for Cosmetology so I'm a little biased, but I absolutely love their products. I purchased this at and Aveda store in a mall. I use this particular lotion about once a week and lasts all day. I even buy this as gifts for family and friends.
Beaux B.
Dearborn Hts, MI
I love this is use it on my elbow and knees to moisturize them. I feel like those two areas have gotten brighter since I've been using this product and it is nice and gentle on the skin and I would definitely recommend it.
Maria L.
Largo, FL
I love all their products so soft and natural good price some can be pricey...... I buy mine from Walmart store near me I love that it don't leave you sticky or greasy. I will always buy again and recommend to others.
maria b.
Westminster, CA
Wow this smells so good and the texture is amazing and gentle. It has a very light smell I purchased it on Amazon.com it was a good value since the product works very well I recommend this product too.
Angee L.
This was one of my favortie body lotions ever!! It is non-greasy, made my skin feel so soft and moisterized. I loved the scent. I am so disappointed and sad Aveda has discontinued it. If you love it as much as I do and happen find it, I recommend buying it right away, because it will not be around long!

On a plus side, I found 2 bottles at my local salon this past weekend. I just had to buy the last 2 in my area :)
Cara L.
Longtime fan of the Caribbean therapy body line since its inception. Fresh citrusy and light uplifting organic aroma consisting of bergamot, cocoa butter and amaryllis. Really very moisturizing. Absorbs readily into the skin and creates an excellent moisture balance. A little goes a long way. Price is a bit high but product performs great with organic aroma. Purchased this at an Aveda retail store.
Anne E.
I love Aveda. this particular creme has done wonders for me when traveling abroad to rather dry places. I also keep a travel size in my purse because it seems like everyone likes it when they need lotion! The smell takes me back to the tropics, but it isn't overpowering. On a scale of 1 to 10, the moisture Caribbean Therapy Creme provides for me is at about a 7. Try for yourself, you'll be hooked too!
I love Aveda I especially love this product. It uplifts my mood and has a tropical healthy spa smell with a tingly aromatherapy feel. I keep the travel size in my purse and use the full size at home. It is not an overbearing strong smell. It is just right. Every time I whip it out my purse I am asked what I am using. Perfect amount of long lasting moisture without the grease absorbed quickly into the skin, and very well for sensitive skin without those nasty chemicals.