Aveda Caribbean Therapy Creme uploaded by Cara L.Aveda Caribbean Therapy Creme uploaded by Jillian K.Aveda Caribbean Therapy Creme uploaded by Angee L.

BY AVEDA

A lightweight cream that instantly melts into skin island-lush plant butters nurtures and softens skin replenishes moisture to relieve dry, dehydrated skin aromas of Caribbean lime, bay leaf and vetiver comfort your senses leaves your skin fresh, supple and revitalized.

Aveda Caribbean Therapy Creme
  • "This is a good product specially if you are looking for an extra moisturizing cream. I would buy this product again in the future." in 7 reviews
Valerie B.
Indialantic, FL
Any of the Aveda skin products are lovely and this one especially. I love the scent and the texture. Not too oily. It’s very gentle and I purchased it online actually so did not try it before but could rely on the brand to deliver!
Delilah S.
I love the scent of this lotion and the way and makes my skin feel. It has very natural ingredient base so it is very gentle on the skin. I purchased mine at the Aveda store. The price point on the lotion is pretty high though. However, I would recommend.
Sara M.
Eagle
Rich, creamy, and smells like a dream. I wish wh packaging was a little thinner so you could get everything out without cutting it up- i use it to the last drop! It's that good! Pricey but worth it....I'd buy again.
Emily H.
This cream is great! It rubs in nicely and has a fresh clean scent that lasts all day. It doesn’t strip my skin and instead leaves it moisturized and fully protected. It is non-greasy and easy to apply. It is easy to find in stores and affordable.
Holly M.
This lotion has been one of my favorites. I love the sweet smell and how it applies to the skin. It’s not too thick or too thin. I love using it after a leg body scrub as it sinks in and makes my legs feel so soft.
Rachel Y.
Rising Sun, IN
I went to Aveda for Cosmetology so I'm a little biased, but I absolutely love their products. I purchased this at and Aveda store in a mall. I use this particular lotion about once a week and lasts all day. I even buy this as gifts for family and friends.
Beaux B.
Dearborn Hts, MI
I love this is use it on my elbow and knees to moisturize them. I feel like those two areas have gotten brighter since I've been using this product and it is nice and gentle on the skin and I would definitely recommend it.
Maria L.
Ukiah California
I love all their products so soft and natural good price some can be pricey...... I buy mine from Walmart store near me I love that it don't leave you sticky or greasy. I will always buy again and recommend to others.
maria b.
Westminster, CA
Wow this smells so good and the texture is amazing and gentle. It has a very light smell I purchased it on Amazon.com it was a good value since the product works very well I recommend this product too.
Emmie H.