BY AVEDA

Brightens highlights and illuminates blonde and lighter shades of hair.

Aveda's own pure-fume™ aroma with certified organic ylang ylang, lemon, eucalyptus and other pure flower and plant essences

camomile shampoo:

• Brightens highlights and illuminates blonde and lighter shades of hair
• Gently cleanses hair and scalp
• For highlights, blondes and lighter shades

Aqueous (Water\aqua\eau) Extracts\extraits Aqueux:Prunus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Bark Powder, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice , Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate , Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate , Lauramidopropyl Betaine , Babassuamidopropyl Betaine , Peg-6 Cocamide , Dimethicone Peg-7 Cocoate , Fragrance (Parfum) , Geraniol , Linalool , Limonene , Wheat Amino Acids , Panthenol , Tocopherol , Glycerin , Cocamidopropyl Pg-dimonium Chloride Phosphate , Polyquaternium-10 , Polysorbate 80 , Isostearamidopropyl Morpholine Lactate , Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil , Maltodextrin , Sodium Chloride , Tetrasodium Edta , Sodium Benzoate , Potassium Sorbate , Methylisothiazolinone , Methylchloroisothiazolinone

Amy B.
Fstrvl Trvose, PA
First of all, for anyone who is drawn to fresh herbal scents, Aveda products smell amazing. Every time I use anything Aveda, the scent alone makes me feel like I'm in a high-end salon. This chamomile shampoo works beautifully for brightening blonde hair, especially my highlights. It's gentle on my scalp, too, and does not leave my processed (full highlights!) hair feeling dry, like a lot of other products do. I've never used an Aveda product that I haven't loved.
Marta C.
El Paso
My hair is extremely fine. After I began bleaching and dying it...it became dry, brittle, and dull. I wanted to find a shampoo that would gently clean it without stripping either the color or remaining moisture. This product did just that. When I know that I will absolutely have to wash my hair every day... This is my choice!
Abby N.
Chaska, MN
I love aveda in general but this chamomile shampoo is to dye for. Every year I ask "Santa" for a big bottle of this. This is great because the chamomile relaxes you so you end up washing the day away and having a great night's sleep. Also the color enhance really helps with previously colored hair.
Erin D.
Penn hills, PA
This shampoo rocks!!! I love all of the Aveda scents but the camomile in this shampoo is amazing. I have natural dirty blonde hair and this shampoo helps to bring out my natural blonde highlights as well as leaving my hair fresh and smooth. I would definitely recommend for anyone with blonde hair.
Annie Y.
Nampa, ID
I use this product ever since having it used on my hair at the salon. The smell is my main attraction but it really cleans, too! It leaves my hair feeling light and lifted and, because it's designed to really being out golden tones, it leaves my hair with an unbeatable shine!
Jodi p.
Orange, CA
I love how this shampoo gives my hair shine and bounce. Brings some life back into it between color treatment and helps it look less "dull ". I love how it smells. Aveda is natural, not a lot of unnecessary ingredients. I feel good about using it
Kiersten A.
Goes great with the Blue halva conditioner! Really works great with blonde hair! I would only use this a couple times a week because it makes my fine straight hair more oily. I would say it is like other purple shampoos out there. I would only buy it again because I know it is more of a natural product.
Abby M.
Las vegas, NV
Nice product. I love its scent😄 very mild. It was actually recommended and given by a friend and i love it. I use this twice a week. My hair is damaged due to color and this leaves my hair softer after rach shampoo
Olivia F.
I have colored my hair for most of my life and I've never used a shampoo for colored hair quite like this one, I've had almost every color in my hair that you can think of and this shampoo has done the best job at brightening and preserving my hair color.
Andrea T.
Use this with the conditioner for the perfect combo. I like to use this when I need to make my color last just a little bit longer in between visits to the salon.