BY AVEDA

Adds golden tones to lighter shades of hair. With organically grown camomile and calendula. Beta carotene enhances golden tones.

Aveda's own pure-fume™ aroma with certified organic lavender, petitgrain, eucalyptus and other pure flower and plant essences

camomile color conditioner:

• Deep-conditions
• Leaves hair lightweight and manageable
• For highlights, blondes, and lighter shades

Aqueous (Water\aqua\eau) Extracts\extraits Aqueux:Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Extract, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Bark Powder, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf , Dipalmitoylethyl Hydroxyethylmonium Methosulfate , Stearyl Alcohol , Cyclopentasiloxane , Glycerin , Behenamidopropyl Ethyldimonium Ethosulfate , Distearyldimonium Chloride , Dicaprylyl Ether , Glyceryl Stearate , Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein , Hydrolyzed Wheat Starch , Oryzanol , Tocopheryl Acetate , Beta-carotene , Orbignya Oleifera (Babassu) Seed Oil , Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil , Cetyl Alcohol , Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride , Cetrimonium Chloride , Peg/Ppg-18/18 Dimethicone , Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose , Fragrance (Parfum) , Linalool , Limonene , Citronellol , Sodium Citrate , Citric Acid , Phenoxyethanol , Annatto (Ci 75120) , Basic Brown 17 , Basic Yellow 57

Samantha M.
Dover, DE
This conditioner not only does its job, but it makes my hair feel and smell great afterwards. I don’t think I will ever use another hair produced. It is a bit pricy and goes quickly but it is so worth it!
Jaimie B.
Phoenix, AZ
I first used Aveda's camomile shampoo and conditioner when I was in high school as my mom bought it for herself. It is a perennial favorite of mine as it brightens my blonde streaks while nourishing my hair, all with a awesome herbal scent. It's a great value as well. It is one of Aveda's least expensive conditioners which allows me to splurge on Aveva hair products even with my limited budget. If you've never smelled Aveda products, you're missing out on some of the best naturally scented product available.
Bridget B.
This product is amazing! I do partial foils about 3x/year and it brings out the perfect shades of gold in my hair. It doesn't leave my hair with any weird coatings. It's worth the cost! I generally buy conditioner and shampoo 1x/year. It's worth the upfront cost and the ingredients are much better for your hair and the environment!
Sharif Z.
Dallas, TX
This conditioner feels amazin. I love it so much. Makes my hair feel silky smooth. I leave it on for like 5 minutes and wash it out, use it 3 times a week. It's way better than competitors even for my thick hair. Yes I would definitely buy again. Thanks
K G.
Dallas, TX
I absolutely love this product. It keeps my hair feeling silk soft without weighing it down and doesn't leave me with a greasy feel. I only wash my hair every other day, so it's important to find a product that lasts. Love the Aveda products so much.
Janice B.
Haslet, TX
I like it the color conditioner its use to after you use your shampoo and this rinse thoroughly which work really well with other conditioner and the scent is strong chamomile its really like a lily type of smell I like it this conditioner is awesome.
Erin D.
Penn hills, PA
Love love love it. Helps my blonde natural highlights come out. Doesn't make them look brassy smells amazing like everything from Aveda. Definitely use this conditioner if you have blonde hair.
Marisa F.
Fort Smith, AR
My hair stylist recommended that I purchase this conditioner because I frequently dye my hair. I love all aveda products, as my salon is strictly aveda. I loved this conditioner because I felt like it helped my color last a lot longer than it normally would.
Jaye
Smells so mild and lovely. It reminds me of a spa. My hair isn't color treated so I can't speak to how that part works but my roommate uses it too and her colored hair looks great. It makes my hair really shiny and smooth
Taylor R.
Fredericksburg, IN
If you're a blonde and love to keep the golden tones in your hair this is the product for you! Tips for using once you rinse your shampoo out towel dry your hair then add the conditioner wait 5 min then rinse.