Aveda Calming Oil Soothing Oil for Body

Calming aroma, Lightweight, aromatic formula helps hydrate, balance and condition. Use during or after massage.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Aveda Calming Oil Soothing Oil for Body!
How would you rate this product?
San Antonio, TX
I chose Shampure because I love the scent of this oil. The oil works great in a few different ways. First, it's an awesome addition to your bath by adding several drops as you're filling up your tub. It also works wonders on your scalp for a scalp massage.I also use it on my callouses on my heels once I scrub away the excess dead, dry skin with my PedEgg. I would recommend this anywhere you have excessive dry skin.
This product is fantastic! It is great as a body moisturizer and can be used alone or with any unscented lotion. I love using it in my hair. I have extensions and I use this twice a day. Once at night on the ends before bed and then in the morning when my hair is damp. I keep a bottle at work as well and use it when I am feeling a little stressed. I have to hide it though, because my coworker love it too and it goes fast when they know where it is. I highly recommend this Aveda oil!!!! Amazing!
Charleston, SC
I seriously looked forward to putting this oil on at night because of how it smelled. I'm not the best at washing my face at night, but this product had me looking forward to it. Absolutely a repeat buy!
Marietta, GA
Aveda body oils are perfect for all skin types. I love the way they smell and feel on my skin. They are a touch pricey but so worth it because they are so potent and last a while! I love the way this smells. It instantly relaxes me.
tempe
I love aveda products I can’t seem to get enough of them and when I use them I never find myself disappointed ever. This oil is amazing I got mine from a aveda salon hair salon but they also have more products for skin care too and I highly recommend giving them a shot.
Port Richey, FL
The calming oil has such a beautiful blend of oils. The scent is phenomenal the calming effect is second to none. Pricey, but definitely worth it for high quality.
Cudahy, WI
This is amazing for massages. It’s practical for any part of the body and really applies well to the skin and absorbs well, too.
Sebastopol, CA
I love how his makes my skin feel! It's non greasy but makes me feel perfectly moistureized, it smells nice too!
I love the smell of this oil l! It's so calming and relaxing! I got it from an aveda salon after a massage !
Hopkins, MN
This smells amazing and I love adding a few drops to my bath along with a scoop of Spain or sea salts!