Aveda Calming Body Cleanser

Aveda possesses a blend of High Performance Plant Based Haircare. All Aveda Products Are Researched And Developed Under A Rigorous Set Of Environmental Sustainability Values . Aveda Products Are Widely Known For Their Use Of Pure Plant And Flower Essences.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Aveda Calming Body Cleanser!
Brittany W.
Warrenton, MO
Aveda Calming Body Cleanser uploaded by Brittany W.
At first when I tried this product, I thought it had an unusual aroma to it (a lot of Aveda products do) but that is what makes Aveda so unique. I work with Aveda as a stylist in an Aveda concept salon and have learned about their plant derived ingredients. This cleanser is gentle on the skin and the aroma gives off a scent that has proven to calm the senses. Not my favorite Aveda product, but I do use it quite often!
Kimberly H.
Topmost, KY
This is a great product for people with sensitivities and I have really enjoyed getting to try it out. I would most certainly get this item again and be happy about it.
Stephanie  H.
Des Moines, IA
Just the best overall products I’ve used in a long time. It’s a really great value at a decent price. The packaging is really cute and it last a long time. I am a repeat customer it’s pretty much all I use and I’m so happy with it I would recommend!
Erin M.
Minneapolis, MN
Love this stuff and smells so good but recently started reacting to it. I think I may have a sensitivity to something in it that causes me to break out in a tiny rash smell [email protected] though
Madison R.
Okay product for sensitive skin but I don’t know if I can justify the cost to other drug store brands. Seems to work closely to there you can find at your nearest grocery store. Will finish using but will not buy again
Heather M.
Highland, MI
This is amazing!!!!!! It smells so good, I don't want to leave the shower. It does not dry out my skin, and I love what I am putting on my skin. It is a higher price point but well worth the splurge. It lathers great too.
Alex M.
This was an okay product, it did leave my skin a little bit dry but it smells great and was inexpensive! I love Aveda and have had good experiences with their products but this just further dried already dry skin. I would recommend maybe for people with more oily skin. good value for your money.
Jessie P.
Pea Ridge, AR
Really loved this body cleanser! I purchased it at a local salon in my town. I found it to be effective
Elizabeth O.
Girard, OH
This product is one of my favorite skin care products. It smells so good and applies to the skin really nicely and smooth. The bottle it came it was very nice. I would absolutely buy this again. It is a great product!
Adriana A.
Miami , FL
This body clanser is too good! I like it. I would really use it again. My skin is soft and clean

Looking for your answer?