BY AVEDA

Aveda possesses a blend of High Performance Plant Based Haircare. All Aveda Products Are Researched And Developed Under A Rigorous Set Of Environmental Sustainability Values . Aveda Products Are Widely Known For Their Use Of Pure Plant And Flower Essences.

Alex M.
This was an okay product, it did leave my skin a little bit dry but it smells great and was inexpensive! I love Aveda and have had good experiences with their products but this just further dried already dry skin. I would recommend maybe for people with more oily skin. good value for your money.
Elizabeth O.
girard
This product is one of my favorite skin care products. It smells so good and applies to the skin really nicely and smooth. The bottle it came it was very nice. I would absolutely buy this again. It is a great product!
Kimberly H.
Topmost, KY
This is a great product for people with sensitivities and I have really enjoyed getting to try it out. I would most certainly get this item again and be happy about it.
Jessica P.
Really loved this body cleanser! I purchased it at a local salon in my town. I found it to be effective
Caz P.
BOSTON, BOSTON
I like the smell and texture of this product. I have only used this on few occasions, it smells really nice, leaves your skin smooth.
Adriana A.
This body clanser is too good! I like it. I would really use it again. My skin is soft and clean