BY AVEDA

Daily conditioner smoothes and softens hair up to 60%.Features and benefits:- Moisturizes and reduces frizz- Exclusive plant infusion: a blend derived from organic aloe, maize and guar bean creates a smooth new surface on hair- Significantly reduces frizz and unwanted wave, helps prevent fly-aways- Protects against surface damage from heat styling- Babassu-derived cleansing system softens hair with a luxurious lather- One of eight groundbreaking products honored with Gold-level Cradle to Cradle certification. How to use: Massage into scalp and hair after shampooing with smooth infusion Shampoo. Rinse. Brand: Aveda. Style Name: Aveda 'smooth infusion' Conditioner. Style Number: 631817. see more...

• Does this help heat protect hair? I don't use heat on my hair but...2 Answers
  • Does this help with tangle prone hair7 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
kenia r.
richfield, MN
It's so hard for me to find something that will stop my head from itching and making my ends look so dry! but with one day of using this my hair is soft , less dry, and no more flaky sculp!
jessica b.
South Park, PA
Swear by this line! It has saved my wavy hair from having to be flat ironed avoiding damage. The scent is fairly neutral and a little goes a long way. It gives great shine!
Melanie U.
Pflugerville, TX
I Love Aveda smooth infusion shampoo and conditioner. It makes my hair so smooth and shiny, plus it smells good! I have been using Aveda for 10 years now, and I won't use anything else.
Carmen B.
This infusion conditioner is OKAY. More because of the price and you kind of have to purchase all the other products in order to get the full effect.
Carrie B.
Austin, TX
This conditioner is pricey, but makes my hair feel so soft and smooth. Tames frizzies well. I think it smells wonderful, but, then again, I love how all the Aveda products smell.
Brenda B.
Del Valle, TX
I love the scent of this product and how it smooths out all my fly-aways. I also like that it doesn't leave my hair looking greasy or feel heavy.
Hannah T.
Opelousas, LA
I was a cosmetology student at an aveda school and I can honestly say that the Smooth Infusion line works wonders. I have very curly, frizzy hair and it leaves your hair tamed and shiny. Amazing!
Renisha M.
Bexley , OH
Bought the trial size of this but do not use it often. It definitely helps with getting away the frizz but I do not think it's worth the money.
Ofi H.
Olathe, KS
I like how it smells kind of like green tea or some natural thing but it doesn't leave your hair soft while you're putting it on although it does leave your hair shiny
Amanda G.
Mason, MI
I love the Aveda smooth infusion brand. It untangles my hair so easily, I don't even have to use a brush. And keeps my hair from being to dry.
Meaghan R.
Edmonton, Alberta
Does this help with tangle prone hair
Sarika M.
Henderson, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this help heat protect hair? I don't use heat on my hair but a few weeks ago I had to curl my hair (not something I would do again) and had no heat protection products..so I used this...:(