BY AVEDA

Daily conditioner smoothes and softens hair up to 60%.Features and benefits:- Moisturizes and reduces frizz- Exclusive plant infusion: a blend derived from organic aloe, maize and guar bean creates a smooth new surface on hair- Significantly reduces frizz and unwanted wave, helps prevent fly-aways- Protects against surface damage from heat styling- Babassu-derived cleansing system softens hair with a luxurious lather- One of eight groundbreaking products honored with Gold-level Cradle to Cradle certification. How to use: Massage into scalp and hair after shampooing with smooth infusion Shampoo. Rinse. Brand: Aveda. Style Name: Aveda 'smooth infusion' Conditioner. Style Number: 631817. see more...

• Does this help heat protect hair? I don't use heat on my hair but...2 Answers
  • Does this help with tangle prone hair7 Answers
Buy on Aveda
Carmen B.
This infusion conditioner is OKAY. More because of the price and you kind of have to purchase all the other products in order to get the full effect.
Kayley S.
Sandy Springs, GA
Aveda products never let me down, Aveda Smooth Infusion Conditioner included. My hair tends to get frizzy and dry, but nother with this conditioner!
Cecile N.
I love this! I've used this conditioner for a few years now. It always makes my hair feel soft and it doesn't weigh it down. It smells so good too!
Steph B.
I love this product and always seem to run out. I buy this at the Aveda store. I use this when I can. Would recommend as it does what it claims to.
Alyssa A.
This is such a wonderful product. It gets rid of my frizz and leaves my hair straightener, the only issue I have is it sometimes leaves it greasy!
Kimery C.
Knoxville, TN
I use this about one every 2 weeks and leave on for 30 mins wrapped in warm towel. My hair is always super shine and smells amazing after each use!
Amanda J.
Warner Robins, GA
Great product with consistent results. The price is more than what I usually spend but I cannot get the results from any other similar products.
nicole m.
Valley Center, CA
Love all aveda products. it's a great value for a great product. leaves hair soft and shiny without residue or weighing it down. nice clean scent
Brenda B.
Del Valle, TX
I love the scent of this product and how it smooths out all my fly-aways. I also like that it doesn't leave my hair looking greasy or feel heavy.
Amanda G.
Mason, MI
I love the Aveda smooth infusion brand. It untangles my hair so easily, I don't even have to use a brush. And keeps my hair from being to dry.
Meaghan R.
Edmonton, Alberta
Does this help with tangle prone hair
Sarika M.
Henderson, NV
Does this help heat protect hair? I don't use heat on my hair but a few weeks ago I had to curl my hair (not something I would do again) and had no heat protection products..so I used this...:(