BY AVEDA

Daily conditioner smoothes and softens hair up to 60%.Features and benefits:- Moisturizes and reduces frizz- Exclusive plant infusion: a blend derived from organic aloe, maize and guar bean creates a smooth new surface on hair- Significantly reduces frizz and unwanted wave, helps prevent fly-aways- Protects against surface damage from heat styling- Babassu-derived cleansing system softens hair with a luxurious lather- One of eight groundbreaking products honored with Gold-level Cradle to Cradle certification. How to use: Massage into scalp and hair after shampooing with smooth infusion Shampoo. Rinse. Brand: Aveda. Style Name: Aveda 'smooth infusion' Conditioner. Style Number: 631817. see more...

• Does this help heat protect hair? I don't use heat on my hair but...2 Answers
  • Does this help with tangle prone hair7 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Brooke W.
I used this for a long time, but never felt like it did anything for my hair. I could brush my hair out pretty good after a shower, but I am not in love with it and probably will never repurchase.
Tameka J.
Baton Rouge, LA
I use to use this product a long time ago.... It has a soothing fragrance and it left my hair feeling very healthy. I purchased it from a hair salon in my town.
Kimairys R.
Woodbridge, VA
Best conditioner I have ever try. My hair looks silky smooth every time I use it. My hair dresser recommend to me 3 years ago and I been in love with it since.
Rachel V.
Aveda is a lovely producer they take such good care of their customers. They really know what hair needs to keep it smooth and manageable. I love this product.
Amina M.
Allen, TX
Literally the best I have tried. My hair is smoothr and not tangled or doesn't feel nappy at all. Packaging is okay, friend of mine have it to me as a gift
Magen c.
Oxford, GA
Absolutely love this and the shampoo! Just blasted my hair so it's not soaking wet and it was straight the next day, and I have very thick and curly hair.
Nicole H.
Great product to add some extra life to your hair. No more dullness after you use just a small pea size in the palm of your hand and tussle in your hair.
Kristin M.
Gets my hair soooo smooth. No helps to keep my hair smooth while blow drying and it stays straight without a lot of additional product. Very hydrated!
Madi D.
I have problems with my hair getting oily if the conditioner isn't right but this conditioner makes my hair soft and smooth, while not making it oily.
Melissa F.
Bought the shampoo and conditioner and they smell amazing .... The smooth infusion line is for frizz and to smooth down ur hair and give it softness.
Meaghan R.
Edmonton, Alberta
Does this help with tangle prone hair
Sarika M.
Henderson, NV
Does this help heat protect hair? I don't use heat on my hair but a few weeks ago I had to curl my hair (not something I would do again) and had no heat protection products..so I used this...:(