BY AVEDA

Daily conditioner smoothes and softens hair up to 60%.Features and benefits:- Moisturizes and reduces frizz- Exclusive plant infusion: a blend derived from organic aloe, maize and guar bean creates a smooth new surface on hair- Significantly reduces frizz and unwanted wave, helps prevent fly-aways- Protects against surface damage from heat styling- Babassu-derived cleansing system softens hair with a luxurious lather- One of eight groundbreaking products honored with Gold-level Cradle to Cradle certification. How to use: Massage into scalp and hair after shampooing with smooth infusion Shampoo. Rinse. Brand: Aveda. Style Name: Aveda 'smooth infusion' Conditioner. Style Number: 631817. see more...

• Does this help heat protect hair? I don't use heat on my hair but...2 Answers
  • Does this help with tangle prone hair7 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Amanda A.
Cape Coral, FL
I love aveda products! The conditioner works great and smells amazing! I follow up with the smooth infusion glossing straightener and my hair looks and feels amazing.
Kara L.
Grand Rapids, MI
This is great for times that I straighten my hair. I have very thick and wavy hair so when I put this on my hair before blow drying it helps keep my hair straight.
Rachel K.
Concord, CA
I like this product, my stylist friend recommended it to me. It keeps my very thick hair from getting too course, but I can't say it worked as well as other products and for the price any conditioner would work.
Sindhuja V.
I love the whole smooth infusion range. They all work together great and do a good job in keeping my hair frizz free. I also love that the brand is ingredient conscious and doesn't put sulfate in their shampoos
Kathy M.
Muskegon, MI
Somethings it's difficult to find a product that works from the start and isn't complicated to use. Search no more cause this stuff works great and you barley even use a dime amount! (And I have long THICK hair)
Andrea V.
Faribault, MN
Love this product so much! It smells amazing, does not leave my hair feeling greasy, and really helps with my flyaways. I have medium to fine straight hair, and in the summer especially, need help taming the friz/flyaways. This product is all I need to control the frizzies, add a great fragrance to my hair, and not weigh down my hair.
Magen c.
Oxford, GA
Absolutely love this and the shampoo! Just blasted my hair so it's not soaking wet and it was straight the next day, and I have very thick and curly hair.
Lindsey F.
Baton Rouge, LA
I have been using this shampoo and conditioner for years and I can never find another product that does the same thing as well as this does. Leaves my thick and curly hair feeling smooth and fresh.
Swapna M.
Omaha, NE
Best conditioner ever !
If you have slightly wavy or unruly hair , this will straighten and smoothn it right after the shower , no special tools needed later ! So easy and saves a ton of time !
Wanda H.
Prattville, AL
I love Aveda produts! I use the Aveda Smooth Infusion Conditioner and Shampoo. My hair get frizzy very easy and this really helps. I love the smell of it. I buy it online and sometimes at my salon.
Meaghan R.
Edmonton, Alberta
Does this help with tangle prone hair
Sarika M.
Henderson, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this help heat protect hair? I don't use heat on my hair but a few weeks ago I had to curl my hair (not something I would do again) and had no heat protection products..so I used this...:(