BY AVEDA

Daily conditioner smoothes and softens hair up to 60%.Features and benefits:- Moisturizes and reduces frizz- Exclusive plant infusion: a blend derived from organic aloe, maize and guar bean creates a smooth new surface on hair- Significantly reduces frizz and unwanted wave, helps prevent fly-aways- Protects against surface damage from heat styling- Babassu-derived cleansing system softens hair with a luxurious lather- One of eight groundbreaking products honored with Gold-level Cradle to Cradle certification. How to use: Massage into scalp and hair after shampooing with smooth infusion Shampoo. Rinse. Brand: Aveda. Style Name: Aveda 'smooth infusion' Conditioner. Style Number: 631817. see more...

• Does this help heat protect hair? I don't use heat on my hair but...2 Answers
  • Does this help with tangle prone hair7 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Hallie E.
Hamilton, OH
A great conditioner! Leaves your hair feeling very full and soft. I use this product every single day, and love the results. It is a very effective product! Does exactly what it says. It has a minty scent, in which I think is very refreshing. Would defiantly recommend!
Catherine P.
Round Rock, TX
I love the Aveda Smooth Infusion conditioner. Combined with the Aveda Smooth infusion shampoo, my hair is much more manageable. It makes flat ironing my thick, wavy hair so much easier. Aveda Smooth infusion saves me time, which is a huge benefit in my busy life!
Jasmine A.
This is an amazing product when used with the others from the Smooth Infusion line. Especially If you're a curly girl who wants to get silky hair without much heat! I love this stuff
Shawna P.
Phoenix, AZ
I have a problem when washing my hair. No matter how hard I try I always use my conditioner up before my shampoo. The Aveda Smooth Infusion is no different! I love this shampoo and conditioner. Both smell so good and do the trick to smooth my hair!
Laurie J.
Green Bay, WI
Love this product! I use it along with the shampoo on a daily basis! Leaves my hair feeling clean. It also takes out any knots that I may have acquired!! Have used it for 8+ years!
Tori B.
I'm very big on using the best hair products because let's face it every girl loves having good hair. This stuff makes my hair like silky smooth and honestly I bleach my hair and people are always asking me how my hair looks so healthy with it being bleached well this is my secret this stuff works MAGIC. And it's a plus it smells great too!
Almida H.
2MBGH27N OMG!!! This has been the best find for me and my wavy/curly hair!! I am always on the lookout for anything that will control my locks and I swear by this product. It leaves my hair softer and straighter and simply easier to manage...even in hot humid weather. Love it!!!
Cassie C.
Tukwila, WA
Newer line of products by Aveda and I was impressed with the results. Bought he travel sized version and it lasted me long beyond my travel usage. Love Aveda and love this!
Lindsey B.
Roseville, Ca
This product really helps tame flyaways and creating a smooth look. It distributes evenly to damp hair and really helps to camp the hair when using heat styling products.
Marisol S.
This conditioner is great, especially if you are blow dryholic like myself. It keeps the frizz down. The only down side is you shouldn't use it everyday. It tends to leave a slight oilness if you use it daily. So switch it up
Meaghan R.
Edmonton, Alberta
Does this help with tangle prone hair
Sarika M.
Henderson, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this help heat protect hair? I don't use heat on my hair but a few weeks ago I had to curl my hair (not something I would do again) and had no heat protection products..so I used this...:(