BY AVEDA

Daily conditioner smoothes and softens hair up to 60%.Features and benefits:- Moisturizes and reduces frizz- Exclusive plant infusion: a blend derived from organic aloe, maize and guar bean creates a smooth new surface on hair- Significantly reduces frizz and unwanted wave, helps prevent fly-aways- Protects against surface damage from heat styling- Babassu-derived cleansing system softens hair with a luxurious lather- One of eight groundbreaking products honored with Gold-level Cradle to Cradle certification. How to use: Massage into scalp and hair after shampooing with smooth infusion Shampoo. Rinse. Brand: Aveda. Style Name: Aveda 'smooth infusion' Conditioner. Style Number: 631817. see more...

• Does this help heat protect hair? I don't use heat on my hair but...2 Answers
  • Does this help with tangle prone hair7 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Hannah T.
Opelousas, LA
I was a cosmetology student at an aveda school and I can honestly say that the Smooth Infusion line works wonders. I have very curly, frizzy hair and it leaves your hair tamed and shiny. Amazing!
kenia r.
richfield, MN
It's so hard for me to find something that will stop my head from itching and making my ends look so dry! but with one day of using this my hair is soft , less dry, and no more flaky sculp!
Joanne K.
I highly recommend this conditioner I alternate this conditioner along with The damage remedy conditioner I alternate the two of them every few weeks. I love how smooth the smooth infusion makes your hair and extra shiny.
jessica b.
South Park, PA
Swear by this line! It has saved my wavy hair from having to be flat ironed avoiding damage. The scent is fairly neutral and a little goes a long way. It gives great shine!
Melanie U.
Pflugerville, TX
I Love Aveda smooth infusion shampoo and conditioner. It makes my hair so smooth and shiny, plus it smells good! I have been using Aveda for 10 years now, and I won't use anything else.
kat m.
Austin, TX
Aveda rocks! They use this stuff on me when I go to the salon.
However, their prices are usually expensive & I feel you can get just as good stuff from Garnier at the grocery store.
Carrie B.
Austin, TX
This conditioner is pricey, but makes my hair feel so soft and smooth. Tames frizzies well. I think it smells wonderful, but, then again, I love how all the Aveda products smell.
JLynn L.
San Antonio, TX
Disliked only because my hair is straight as it is. by adding this conditioner it makes my hair oilier and flat. Perhaps someone with thickness who wants to go straight. May help.
D. J.
Pompano Beach, FL
I e been using this product for several months now. I have natural hair and a sensitive scalp. This line agrees with me. My hair is strong and healthy. I love this line!
Ofi H.
Olathe, KS
I like how it smells kind of like green tea or some natural thing but it doesn't leave your hair soft while you're putting it on although it does leave your hair shiny
Meaghan R.
Edmonton, Alberta
Does this help with tangle prone hair
Sarika M.
Henderson, NV
Does this help heat protect hair? I don't use heat on my hair but a few weeks ago I had to curl my hair (not something I would do again) and had no heat protection products..so I used this...:(