BY AVEDA

Daily conditioner smoothes and softens hair up to 60%.Features and benefits:- Moisturizes and reduces frizz- Exclusive plant infusion: a blend derived from organic aloe, maize and guar bean creates a smooth new surface on hair- Significantly reduces frizz and unwanted wave, helps prevent fly-aways- Protects against surface damage from heat styling- Babassu-derived cleansing system softens hair with a luxurious lather- One of eight groundbreaking products honored with Gold-level Cradle to Cradle certification. How to use: Massage into scalp and hair after shampooing with smooth infusion Shampoo. Rinse. Brand: Aveda. Style Name: Aveda 'smooth infusion' Conditioner. Style Number: 631817. see more...

• Does this help heat protect hair? I don't use heat on my hair but...2 Answers
  • Does this help with tangle prone hair7 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Danielle G.
Miami
This product does its job! You are left with a smooth, sleek look without the frizz. You only need a small amount to go a long way. I have thick slightly wavy hair, and this leaves my hair smooth, straight, and without frizz.
Naomi N.
I absolutely love how Smooth Infusion line makes my hair so silky and soft. I have naturally wavy hair so it tends to get frizzy easily. This line has helped so much in taming the frizz and leaving my with smooth silky locks!
Andrea P.
Island Lake, IL
I have only been using this conditioner for a few weeks now. Unortunately I haven't been able to tell much of a difference from my last conditioner. For the price I think there are cheaper brands that are just as good
Holly E.
Canonsburg
I love this whole line of products. I use it regularly even if I'm not straightening my hair to keep my frizz down. I use the shampoo, conditioner, cream and the anti humidity cream all together to tame my hair.
Meredith S.
Los Angeles, CA
Love this all natural conditioner by Aveda. The scent is amazing on all their products. This leaves your hair very smooth and not frizzy. Gives a lovely shine. You only need a little bit to get a nice smooth head of hair. I would recommend to those looking for added shine and softness.
Abant B.
Concord, CA
I was gifted this conditioner by a friend years ago and I haven't bought anything but this since. I use it on my ends because my roots are oily and it makes the ends of my hair soft and seems to heal my split ends. I get huge knots in the back of my head, and when I apply this and let it sit and when I get out of the shower, the knots are so much easier to work through. This conditioner is a godsend!
This stuff is amazing and one of my favorite Aveda conditioners in their lien of products ... Made my hair super silky soft and my hair never had tangles when I used this along with other Aveda products ... Highly recommend this conditioner along with the Aveda smooth infusion shampoo
Amy W.
Saint Cloud, MN
I LOVE Aveda Smooth Infusion Conditioner. It makes my hair smooth and straight. It makes my hair easy to comb through. My hair is much healthier since I started using Smooth Infusion conditioner by Aveda.
Courtney O.
Rochester, MI
Was recommended to me by my stylist and I'm SO glad I listened to him. Worth spending a little bit extra for a quality product like this. Really helped keep my hair smooth after some drastic coloring.
Jodie Z.
Buffalo, NY
During the summer, there is nothing better for wavy hair than smooth infusion by Aveda. You are guaranteed to get 8-10 hours of frizz free hair in the humidity! A must have in the warmer months.
Meaghan R.
Edmonton, Alberta
Does this help with tangle prone hair
Sarika M.
Henderson, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this help heat protect hair? I don't use heat on my hair but a few weeks ago I had to curl my hair (not something I would do again) and had no heat protection products..so I used this...:(