BY AVEDA

Daily conditioner smoothes and softens hair up to 60%.Features and benefits:- Moisturizes and reduces frizz- Exclusive plant infusion: a blend derived from organic aloe, maize and guar bean creates a smooth new surface on hair- Significantly reduces frizz and unwanted wave, helps prevent fly-aways- Protects against surface damage from heat styling- Babassu-derived cleansing system softens hair with a luxurious lather- One of eight groundbreaking products honored with Gold-level Cradle to Cradle certification. How to use: Massage into scalp and hair after shampooing with smooth infusion Shampoo. Rinse. Brand: Aveda. Style Name: Aveda 'smooth infusion' Conditioner. Style Number: 631817. see more...

• Does this help heat protect hair? I don't use heat on my hair but...2 Answers
  • Does this help with tangle prone hair7 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Kristen M.
Gainesville, GA
After having a baby my hair became very dry. I started using this and everything has changed. I can now brush my hair with out pulling out clumps of hair and it does t have as many tangles. I would recommend to everyone
Cecile N.
I love this! I've used this conditioner for a few years now. It always makes my hair feel soft and it doesn't weigh it down. It smells so good too!
alison b.
I have used Aveda hair care for several years and change up my product choices based on current need. In the winter I need more moisture. Smooth Infusion conditioner is my go-to. I have thick hair that without straightening ends up a bit of a mess, so I need a conditioner that can do its job and smooth out the fly aways and help create a sleek look. Smooth infusion does the job. My hair has never looked better since I started using Aveda.
Sascha S.
Cave Creek, AZ
I use the smooth conditioner as well as the smooth shampoo. I've been using them both for about two years now. My hair is very fine and naturally curly. I have a LOT of it and find that when I use the wrong products, it's murder to detangle my hair. This works great whether I plan to leave it curly or do a blow out.
Ty R.
Carson, MS
I love Aveda products!!! They smell amazing and are made from natural ingredients that do wonders for your hair. Do not be fooled by imitation grocery store products. They are watered down and not nearly as effective. Aveda is definitely worth the money.
Samantha E.
Minneapolis, MN
I love the way this stuff smells! I bought it because I have naturally wavy hair that frizzes out after air drying or blow drying (meaning I have to style it with a straight or curling iron to get my hair sleek). This conditioner has changed that for me--now I condition my hair, rinse and let my hair air dry and it dries really nicely and gives a smooth, glossy finish. Definitely a must have for people with natural frizz!
samantha h.
LOVE THIS!!!!!! To start out, the smell is magnificent! I have thick long hair, and I only wash it every three days, and with this smooth infusion, I can still smell it in my hair on the third day! I also love that it had a cooling feeling. It also never leaves my hair greasy. I get this in bulk from my salon and it is the best investment.
Sheila F.
Everett, WA
This stuff is amazing ! It makes your hair silky smooth and compared to other Aveda products it has more of a scent which is pleasant but not overpowering. I have medium to fine texture hair and I like that It doesn't weigh my hair down.. Sometimes smoothing conditioners can do that .. One thing I would recommend is not to apply too much of this product close to the scalp because a little goes a long way !
Arielle H.
Las Vegas, NV
I absolutely love this conditioner because of the smell, the feel, and the packaging! You get what you pay for and Aveda makes sure they deliver to your every hair need. It helps keep my naturally frizzy hair smooth and tame without weighing it down or making it greasy.
Emily R.
Antioch, TN
This will forever be my favorite brand.
It is always consistent and I love all their products.
Being in the industry I can count on a true product that my clients will love and continue to return for.
I also went to an Aveda Institute so I know it is good!
Meaghan R.
Edmonton, Alberta
Does this help with tangle prone hair
Sarika M.
Henderson, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this help heat protect hair? I don't use heat on my hair but a few weeks ago I had to curl my hair (not something I would do again) and had no heat protection products..so I used this...:(