BY AVEDA

Daily conditioner smoothes and softens hair up to 60%.Features and benefits:- Moisturizes and reduces frizz- Exclusive plant infusion: a blend derived from organic aloe, maize and guar bean creates a smooth new surface on hair- Significantly reduces frizz and unwanted wave, helps prevent fly-aways- Protects against surface damage from heat styling- Babassu-derived cleansing system softens hair with a luxurious lather- One of eight groundbreaking products honored with Gold-level Cradle to Cradle certification. How to use: Massage into scalp and hair after shampooing with smooth infusion Shampoo. Rinse. Brand: Aveda. Style Name: Aveda 'smooth infusion' Conditioner. Style Number: 631817. see more...

• Does this help heat protect hair? I don't use heat on my hair but...2 Answers
  • Does this help with tangle prone hair7 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Abant B.
Concord, CA
I was gifted this conditioner by a friend years ago and I haven't bought anything but this since. I use it on my ends because my roots are oily and it makes the ends of my hair soft and seems to heal my split ends. I get huge knots in the back of my head, and when I apply this and let it sit and when I get out of the shower, the knots are so much easier to work through. This conditioner is a godsend!
Ally E.
The smell is great. Not sure if it's doing anything for my frizz or to make my hair sleek but it does make it night and shiny. I don't think I would buy this for the price, again. Not completely satisfied
Amy W.
Saint Cloud, MN
I LOVE Aveda Smooth Infusion Conditioner. It makes my hair smooth and straight. It makes my hair easy to comb through. My hair is much healthier since I started using Smooth Infusion conditioner by Aveda.
Courtney O.
Rochester, MI
Was recommended to me by my stylist and I'm SO glad I listened to him. Worth spending a little bit extra for a quality product like this. Really helped keep my hair smooth after some drastic coloring.
Colleen A.
Mayfield Hts, OH
I always love Aveda products for the scent. These always make my hair smells great and have a long lasting scent. This conditioner does great in keeping my straight hair smooth. Only drawback is the price. I use these products when I want to pamper myself!
Sarah S.
THIS IS THE BEST CONDITIONER EVER!! It leaves your hair so smooth and soft. The price is a little high but it lasts awhile and I feel is worth the cost. I have been using it for a couple of years now and I do not plan on changing it. I really like the smell of it as well.
Jodie Z.
Buffalo, NY
During the summer, there is nothing better for wavy hair than smooth infusion by Aveda. You are guaranteed to get 8-10 hours of frizz free hair in the humidity! A must have in the warmer months.
Hallie E.
Hamilton, OH
A great conditioner! Leaves your hair feeling very full and soft. I use this product every single day, and love the results. It is a very effective product! Does exactly what it says. It has a minty scent, in which I think is very refreshing. Would defiantly recommend!
Catherine P.
Round Rock, TX
I love the Aveda Smooth Infusion conditioner. Combined with the Aveda Smooth infusion shampoo, my hair is much more manageable. It makes flat ironing my thick, wavy hair so much easier. Aveda Smooth infusion saves me time, which is a huge benefit in my busy life!
Kelli C.
Dallas, TX
Love this conditioner & I go to an Aveda salon so it was recommended to me by my stylist! It really works in terms of helping my color treated & heat abused hair! I can tell the difference!
Meaghan R.
Edmonton, Alberta
Does this help with tangle prone hair
Sarika M.
Henderson, NV
Does this help heat protect hair? I don't use heat on my hair but a few weeks ago I had to curl my hair (not something I would do again) and had no heat protection products..so I used this...:(