BY AVEDA

Daily conditioner smoothes and softens hair up to 60%.Features and benefits:- Moisturizes and reduces frizz- Exclusive plant infusion: a blend derived from organic aloe, maize and guar bean creates a smooth new surface on hair- Significantly reduces frizz and unwanted wave, helps prevent fly-aways- Protects against surface damage from heat styling- Babassu-derived cleansing system softens hair with a luxurious lather- One of eight groundbreaking products honored with Gold-level Cradle to Cradle certification. How to use: Massage into scalp and hair after shampooing with smooth infusion Shampoo. Rinse. Brand: Aveda. Style Name: Aveda 'smooth infusion' Conditioner. Style Number: 631817. see more...

• Does this help heat protect hair? I don't use heat on my hair but...2 Answers
  • Does this help with tangle prone hair7 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Justine T.
Euclid, OH
Love this brand the conditioner makes my hair soft,silky smooth ,and it smells like I just left a Solon
María S.
Its amazing, live your hair super soft and manejable, i love using this after my beach days
Emily G.
Smells so good and really helps my hair stay smooth and less frizzy. Love love love it!!
Amy P.
Oceanside, CA
Was not my favorite scent . This conditioner worked well for me . I would use it again
Brady B.
Smooth, shiny hair that smells amazing. I would expect nothing less from Aveda!
Michelle N.
Murfreesboro, TN
This conditioner pairs wonderfully with the smooth infusion shampoo. It smells wonderful and feels luxurious on the hair! It combats my frizz and makes me feel confident! I could not be more satisfied with this product!
Laura B.
Baton Rouge , LA
I've come to realize Aveda products are the only products that work REALLY well with my hair! I had really dry damaged hair and I recently had to cut my hair about 4 inches. But my stylist recommend this and it is amazing!! I even bleached my hair and it still feels irresistibly soft!
Tracy G.
This works well for assisting with straightening my curling hair. I have even used this to tame frizz of my curly hair also. It is expensive but it lasts for awhile, as a little goes a long way.
Sondra C.
Land o' Lakes
This conditioner is one of my faves. I have been buying less expensive products, but this one is worth every penny. It's on the pricey side but made with natural ingredients and like all Aveda products, the smell is gorgeous. It detangled and moisturized hair great, leaving it less frizzy. Fantastic!
Travis T.
Traverse City, MI
It worked fairly well on my fine, damaged hair. The smell can be a bit overpowering. It's kind of nice for the summertime though. To me it smells slightly like a margarita.
Not great for colored hair- strips it too much. I think after a while it wasn't working as well and began drying my hair out a bit, I had to switch to something heavier. I still use it on occasion since it helps fight heat damage, but for smooth hair, especially if it is dry, damaged, or course at all, I don't think this will be remotely heavy or moisturizing enough. You're just paying for the name on a light moisturizing conditioner, Dry Remedy would be better bet if you're an Aveda purist.
If you're worried about gross build up, like wax, I will say I didn't feel any with use of the shampoo and conditioner.
Meaghan R.
Edmonton, Alberta
Does this help with tangle prone hair
Sarika M.
Henderson, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this help heat protect hair? I don't use heat on my hair but a few weeks ago I had to curl my hair (not something I would do again) and had no heat protection products..so I used this...:(