BY AVEDA

Daily conditioner smoothes and softens hair up to 60%.Features and benefits:- Moisturizes and reduces frizz- Exclusive plant infusion: a blend derived from organic aloe, maize and guar bean creates a smooth new surface on hair- Significantly reduces frizz and unwanted wave, helps prevent fly-aways- Protects against surface damage from heat styling- Babassu-derived cleansing system softens hair with a luxurious lather- One of eight groundbreaking products honored with Gold-level Cradle to Cradle certification. How to use: Massage into scalp and hair after shampooing with smooth infusion Shampoo. Rinse. Brand: Aveda. Style Name: Aveda 'smooth infusion' Conditioner. Style Number: 631817. see more...

• Does this help heat protect hair? I don't use heat on my hair but...2 Answers
  • Does this help with tangle prone hair7 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Jasmine S.
Fitchburg, WI
It works really well for my thin brittle hair. I find that if I don't use it my hair is really tangled. Compared to over the counter products it works really really well. It is a bit more expensive but it works so it is worth budgeting for. I like the product a lot.
Emily R.
Antioch, TN
This will forever be my favorite brand.
It is always consistent and I love all their products.
Being in the industry I can count on a true product that my clients will love and continue to return for.
I also went to an Aveda Institute so I know it is good!
Hannah J.
I really wanted to like this because I love Aveda but this conditioner made it so hard to detangle after getting out of the shower. I liked the scent of the product but I wouldn't buy this again because it just didn't work well with my hair.
Abby S.
Lexington, KY
I love this conditioner. It makes my hair so soft! I have dark brown hair so flyways are every noticeable, but the texture of the product and how it leaves my hair looking and feeling is wonderful! It is a splurge, for me, but worth it every time!
Naomi N.
I absolutely love how Smooth Infusion line makes my hair so silky and soft. I have naturally wavy hair so it tends to get frizzy easily. This line has helped so much in taming the frizz and leaving my with smooth silky locks!
Danielle G.
Miami
This product does its job! You are left with a smooth, sleek look without the frizz. You only need a small amount to go a long way. I have thick slightly wavy hair, and this leaves my hair smooth, straight, and without frizz.
Andrea P.
Island Lake, IL
I have only been using this conditioner for a few weeks now. Unortunately I haven't been able to tell much of a difference from my last conditioner. For the price I think there are cheaper brands that are just as good
Selwa K.
This used to be my favorite conditioner from Aveda, I have super curly frizzy hair. It helped a little but didn't offer any protein which is what curly hair needs, as well as moisture. Be curly is way better! I will never go back!
Holly E.
Canonsburg
I love this whole line of products. I use it regularly even if I'm not straightening my hair to keep my frizz down. I use the shampoo, conditioner, cream and the anti humidity cream all together to tame my hair.
Ally E.
The smell is great. Not sure if it's doing anything for my frizz or to make my hair sleek but it does make it night and shiny. I don't think I would buy this for the price, again. Not completely satisfied
Meaghan R.
Edmonton, Alberta
Does this help with tangle prone hair
Sarika M.
Henderson, NV
Does this help heat protect hair? I don't use heat on my hair but a few weeks ago I had to curl my hair (not something I would do again) and had no heat protection products..so I used this...:(