BY AVEDA

Daily conditioner smoothes and softens hair up to 60%.Features and benefits:- Moisturizes and reduces frizz- Exclusive plant infusion: a blend derived from organic aloe, maize and guar bean creates a smooth new surface on hair- Significantly reduces frizz and unwanted wave, helps prevent fly-aways- Protects against surface damage from heat styling- Babassu-derived cleansing system softens hair with a luxurious lather- One of eight groundbreaking products honored with Gold-level Cradle to Cradle certification. How to use: Massage into scalp and hair after shampooing with smooth infusion Shampoo. Rinse. Brand: Aveda. Style Name: Aveda 'smooth infusion' Conditioner. Style Number: 631817. see more...

• Does this help heat protect hair? I don't use heat on my hair but...2 Answers
  • Does this help with tangle prone hair7 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Kelsea S.
Ridley Park, PA
This stuff is great. I have pretty wavy and frizzy hair. It doesn't quite take out all of the curl but defiantely makes it way less frizzy.
Makenna M.
Albuquerque, NM
Great conditioner works amazing and doesn't dry out my hair like other products do. I enjoy the scent and the smoothness of this product.
Teresa W.
Aveda is my absolute favorite shampoo ever. it cleans my hair better than any other brands, and leaves it looking and smelling amazing.
Briana E.
Great for damage repair and makes Your hair feel soft and full. Not a lot of product to use bc I use more then a dime sized amount
Brandy B.
Defiance, OH
Smells amazing! Makes my hair so soft and so smooth! I just love Aveda's all natural products, makes my hair so smooth and soft.
Nena M.
Fayetteville, NC
Love this product! Noticed less frizz after I flat iron my hair. I recommend this if you have thick hair like myself.
Mary B.
Los Angeles, CA
I swear by Any and alll Aveda products. I love that they are alll natural and organic and smell so fresh and clean.
Francesca C.
Oviedo, FL
Smells great and leaves my hair soft and manageable. I recommend this. It's a little pricey but works really welll
Joy B.
Matteson, IL
Best on the market. Great for natural girls . Gets your hair moisturized and straight with a blow dryer. Must buy
Leela I.
Only shampoo/conditioner combo I love. Doesn't give me dandruff like some other brands. Keeps my hair clean
Meaghan R.
Edmonton, Alberta
Does this help with tangle prone hair
Sarika M.
Henderson, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this help heat protect hair? I don't use heat on my hair but a few weeks ago I had to curl my hair (not something I would do again) and had no heat protection products..so I used this...:(