BY AVEDA

Daily conditioner smoothes and softens hair up to 60%.Features and benefits:- Moisturizes and reduces frizz- Exclusive plant infusion: a blend derived from organic aloe, maize and guar bean creates a smooth new surface on hair- Significantly reduces frizz and unwanted wave, helps prevent fly-aways- Protects against surface damage from heat styling- Babassu-derived cleansing system softens hair with a luxurious lather- One of eight groundbreaking products honored with Gold-level Cradle to Cradle certification. How to use: Massage into scalp and hair after shampooing with smooth infusion Shampoo. Rinse. Brand: Aveda. Style Name: Aveda 'smooth infusion' Conditioner. Style Number: 631817. see more...

• Does this help heat protect hair? I don't use heat on my hair but...2 Answers
  • Does this help with tangle prone hair7 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Brittany G.
Tampa, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works best when trying to fight frizzy hair and humidity. More water is best when used with this. Not much lather. Best to get smooth hair
Camille B.
Hayward
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved this conditioner back when I could afford salon quality hair care. Not sure if it made a difference, but it felt and smelled great.
angelica s.
Seattle
AMAZING !!!!!! does exactly whatg itg says it will do and smells great ijn the process lol couildnt imagine not needing this conditioner
Cynthia G.
Norfolk, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It helps to smooth flyaways with just a shampoo and conditioner. Its expensive but your hair will look and feel amazing.
malika a.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is amazing. I love it so much. it keeps my hair so moisturized. It's affordable and in my budge
Alyssa C.
This is such a wonderful product. It gets rid of my frizz and leaves my hair straightener, the only issue I have is it sometimes leaves it greasy!
Shawna P.
Phoenix, AZ
I have a problem when washing my hair. No matter how hard I try I always use my conditioner up before my shampoo. The Aveda Smooth Infusion is no different! I love this shampoo and conditioner. Both smell so good and do the trick to smooth my hair!
Amanda D.
Elizabethtown, KY
I love this brand, and especially this style of shampoo. If you have naturally wavy hair, this helps smooth and straighten!
Emily G.
Smells so good and really helps my hair stay smooth and less frizzy. Love love love it!!
Justine T.
Euclid, OH
Love this brand the conditioner makes my hair soft,silky smooth ,and it smells like I just left a Solon
Meaghan R.
Edmonton, Alberta
Does this help with tangle prone hair
Sarika M.
Henderson, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this help heat protect hair? I don't use heat on my hair but a few weeks ago I had to curl my hair (not something I would do again) and had no heat protection products..so I used this...:(