BY AVEDA

Daily conditioner smoothes and softens hair up to 60%.Features and benefits:- Moisturizes and reduces frizz- Exclusive plant infusion: a blend derived from organic aloe, maize and guar bean creates a smooth new surface on hair- Significantly reduces frizz and unwanted wave, helps prevent fly-aways- Protects against surface damage from heat styling- Babassu-derived cleansing system softens hair with a luxurious lather- One of eight groundbreaking products honored with Gold-level Cradle to Cradle certification. How to use: Massage into scalp and hair after shampooing with smooth infusion Shampoo. Rinse. Brand: Aveda. Style Name: Aveda 'smooth infusion' Conditioner. Style Number: 631817. see more...

• Does this help heat protect hair? I don't use heat on my hair but...2 Answers
  • Does this help with tangle prone hair7 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Dayna A.
Ingersoll, ONTARIO
Absolutely love all the Aveda products! They have a great smell! This conditioner made my hair so smooth and manageable. My tangled hair was so easy to brush through and you don't need a whole handful for it to work!
Amy L.
This product is amazing! I always put it a a dab on my hand and rub it in my wet hair before blow drying. It then leaves my hair looking shiny and smooth. Definitely one of my favorite Aveda products!
Amber C.
LOVE LOVE LOVE! Can't say enough about this product! It is expensive but worth it. I smooths out my exceptionally frizzy hair, and makes it soft and very manageable.
Kulvir M.
Aveda by far has the best hair products I have tried. Most products out there say smooth infusion but the results aren't ever that good but with Aveda they are amazing.
Nefeli T.
Kitchener, ON
Great conditioner for curly hair and damaged hair! my hair is really dry and damaged and it felt really smooth and soft!
Megan S.
Newcastle Upon Tyne , Tyne and Wear
When used in conjunction with the Smooth Infusion shampoo results are fantastic! I wouldn't want to use anything else on my hair!
Michelle S.
I like to try Different products on my frizzy hair and when I see one that I like I have to tell people about it!
Jennifer M.
Kind of makes my hair dry, but smells really good. I would use it again but only for a short period of time
Liz S.
Saskatoon, SK
This stuff is fantastic and always leaves my hair smooth, shiny and moisturized. It smells l gorgeous too!
Rania Z.
Laval, QC
I have been using this conditioner for almost a year now. And what a difference it makes. I have used lower end "natural" type conditioners in the past and thought they were good until I tried this. I leaves my hair clean, smelling nice, and soft. Not that smooth, but I wasn't looking for that. Along with the shampoo, I cannot believe I ever thought other shampoos/conditioners were good!
Meaghan R.
Edmonton, Alberta
Does this help with tangle prone hair
Sarika M.
Henderson, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this help heat protect hair? I don't use heat on my hair but a few weeks ago I had to curl my hair (not something I would do again) and had no heat protection products..so I used this...:(