BY AVEDA

Daily conditioner smoothes and softens hair up to 60%.Features and benefits:- Moisturizes and reduces frizz- Exclusive plant infusion: a blend derived from organic aloe, maize and guar bean creates a smooth new surface on hair- Significantly reduces frizz and unwanted wave, helps prevent fly-aways- Protects against surface damage from heat styling- Babassu-derived cleansing system softens hair with a luxurious lather- One of eight groundbreaking products honored with Gold-level Cradle to Cradle certification. How to use: Massage into scalp and hair after shampooing with smooth infusion Shampoo. Rinse. Brand: Aveda. Style Name: Aveda 'smooth infusion' Conditioner. Style Number: 631817. see more...

• Does this help heat protect hair? I don't use heat on my hair but...2 Answers
  • Does this help with tangle prone hair7 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
kendra p.
macon, ga
This product left my hair so smooth and silky I love it it's just over priced
Alyssa C.
This is such a wonderful product. It gets rid of my frizz and leaves my hair straightener, the only issue I have is it sometimes leaves it greasy!
Alexis B.
Orlando, FL
I love smooth infusion. I have super thick curly hair. This product reduces the curl, and when styled straight I never have to touch up with my flat iron the second or third day. I would definitely recommend this.
Amber G.
Westminster, MD
I love Aveda products in general. The are usually very earthy smells. It helps keep curly hair tamer with less flyaways "supposedly" it wasn't heavy, smelled good. I didn't see a progressive help in tamer frizz. But it also wasn't as heavy a conditioner as say a "pantene" nice light conditioner.
Amber P.
Baton Rouge, LA
After using this i can't use any other conditioner. it makes my hair smell good and super soft.. Definitely worth the money.
Kirby Y.
Columbus, OH
I love Aveda products!!!! They have a phenomenal scent. Also my hair just feels better after using anything Aveda. Specifically the smooth infusion condition is wonderful if you are trying to maintain a bit of frizz or a whole lot! I have really straight hair, and when I blow dry my hair it gets a little....frizzy....but when I use smooth infusion products I can blow dry and it looks like I got it done in the salon everyday!
Laura
Love this conditioner. My hair is thin so it needs very little to get the job done but I haven't had nearly as many split ends since starting to use this product. Added bonus: it smells great!
Natasha M.
Toronto, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Such an amazing product. I have wavy hair, that is on the extremely frizzy side and this conditioner, when paired with the shampoo calm my frizz right down. It smells amazing, and is a great light weight consistency. The only downfall is that it is on the pricer side. Its a nice treat every once and a while for my hair, but I cant always justify spending $30 on a conditioner and another $30 on shampoo
JoEllen S.
I liked the texture of this product and also the way it made my hair feel after use. I also got a travel size in the product and love to take it along when I'm travelling to Mexico - helps control the humidity frizz.
My only suggestion - be careful not to apply too much product at once or it can make your hair a tad greasy.
Mairi S.
Halifax, NS
Smoothd out my hair and made it very sleek and soft looking. perfect for in the humid weather when hair tends to get frizzy. i wouldn't use this product every washing as it does slightly weigh down hair. i would not suggest this for thin hair that already lacks volume.
Meaghan R.
Edmonton, Alberta
Does this help with tangle prone hair
Sarika M.
Henderson, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this help heat protect hair? I don't use heat on my hair but a few weeks ago I had to curl my hair (not something I would do again) and had no heat protection products..so I used this...:(