BY AVEDA

Daily conditioner smoothes and softens hair up to 60%.Features and benefits:- Moisturizes and reduces frizz- Exclusive plant infusion: a blend derived from organic aloe, maize and guar bean creates a smooth new surface on hair- Significantly reduces frizz and unwanted wave, helps prevent fly-aways- Protects against surface damage from heat styling- Babassu-derived cleansing system softens hair with a luxurious lather- One of eight groundbreaking products honored with Gold-level Cradle to Cradle certification. How to use: Massage into scalp and hair after shampooing with smooth infusion Shampoo. Rinse. Brand: Aveda. Style Name: Aveda 'smooth infusion' Conditioner. Style Number: 631817. see more...

• Does this help heat protect hair? I don't use heat on my hair but...2 Answers
  • Does this help with tangle prone hair7 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Sarah L.
Walnut creek, CA
I'll never stop using this stuff. It makes my hair so soft and it smells so amazingly.
Betsy B.
Very light. Very smooth. Doesn't feel oily or heavy. Highly recommend

Worth the money.
Jennifer M.
Alexandria, VA
Been using aveda for 25 years. This is their best product for my dry, wavy hair
Brady B.
Smooth, shiny hair that smells amazing. I would expect nothing less from Aveda!
Tiff D.
Columbus, OH
This product smells so good and makes my head and hair feel amazing all day!
kendra p.
macon, ga
This product left my hair so smooth and silky I love it it's just over priced
Amanda M.
Absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE this an how soft my hair feels once I've used it.
Emma F.
Broadgreen, Liverpool
Review for: Smooth Infusion Conditioner 6.7 fl oz, Smooth Infusion Conditioner 33.8 oz more...
This product really does work! My frizzy/unruly hair is now easily managed with this cream. I use a small 10p sized amount and run through towel dried hair. I then blow dry my hair roughly with a brush and it gets rid of all the frizz! I honestly will never be without this aveda cream EVER! My straightening irons just glide through my  hair so easily now. LIFE SAVER!!
Natasha M.
NORTH YORK, ON
Such an amazing product. I have wavy hair, that is on the extremely frizzy side and this conditioner, when paired with the shampoo calm my frizz right down. It smells amazing, and is a great light weight consistency. The only downfall is that it is on the pricer side. Its a nice treat every once and a while for my hair, but I cant always justify spending $30 on a conditioner and another $30 on shampoo
JoEllen S.
I liked the texture of this product and also the way it made my hair feel after use. I also got a travel size in the product and love to take it along when I'm travelling to Mexico - helps control the humidity frizz.
My only suggestion - be careful not to apply too much product at once or it can make your hair a tad greasy.
Meaghan R.
Edmonton, Alberta
Does this help with tangle prone hair
Sarika M.
Henderson, NV
Does this help heat protect hair? I don't use heat on my hair but a few weeks ago I had to curl my hair (not something I would do again) and had no heat protection products..so I used this...:(