BY AVEDA

Daily conditioner smoothes and softens hair up to 60%.Features and benefits:- Moisturizes and reduces frizz- Exclusive plant infusion: a blend derived from organic aloe, maize and guar bean creates a smooth new surface on hair- Significantly reduces frizz and unwanted wave, helps prevent fly-aways- Protects against surface damage from heat styling- Babassu-derived cleansing system softens hair with a luxurious lather- One of eight groundbreaking products honored with Gold-level Cradle to Cradle certification. How to use: Massage into scalp and hair after shampooing with smooth infusion Shampoo. Rinse. Brand: Aveda. Style Name: Aveda 'smooth infusion' Conditioner. Style Number: 631817. see more...

• Does this help heat protect hair? I don't use heat on my hair but...2 Answers
  • Does this help with tangle prone hair7 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Anna S.
Another great product from Aveda. Aveda smooth infusion is a good option to fight the frizz.
Rachel L.
Columbia Hts, MN
For curly hair i love this time. make my hair tame and soft. this price is a bit high though
María S.
Its amazing, live your hair super soft and manejable, i love using this after my beach days
Jen K.
Westerville, OH
Great product with a wonderful sent. Keeps my hair looking sooo smooth even with humidity!
Malory L.
This product smells amazing and really helps preserve my color! I cannot get enough of it!!
Kylie N.
Bonney Lake , WA
I really liked this brand and line. It has a slight herbal smell but isn't overwhelming.
Emily G.
Smells so good and really helps my hair stay smooth and less frizzy. Love love love it!!
Holly K.
Whitefish Bay , WI
This is an awesome conditioner. It keeps my hair color vibrant and the texture smooth.
Amy P.
Oceanside, CA
Was not my favorite scent . This conditioner worked well for me . I would use it again
Betsy B.
Very light. Very smooth. Doesn't feel oily or heavy. Highly recommend

Worth the money.
Meaghan R.
Edmonton, Alberta
Does this help with tangle prone hair
Sarika M.
Henderson, NV
Does this help heat protect hair? I don't use heat on my hair but a few weeks ago I had to curl my hair (not something I would do again) and had no heat protection products..so I used this...:(