BY AVEDA

Daily conditioner smoothes and softens hair up to 60%.Features and benefits:- Moisturizes and reduces frizz- Exclusive plant infusion: a blend derived from organic aloe, maize and guar bean creates a smooth new surface on hair- Significantly reduces frizz and unwanted wave, helps prevent fly-aways- Protects against surface damage from heat styling- Babassu-derived cleansing system softens hair with a luxurious lather- One of eight groundbreaking products honored with Gold-level Cradle to Cradle certification. How to use: Massage into scalp and hair after shampooing with smooth infusion Shampoo. Rinse. Brand: Aveda. Style Name: Aveda 'smooth infusion' Conditioner. Style Number: 631817. see more...

• Does this help heat protect hair? I don't use heat on my hair but...2 Answers
  • Does this help with tangle prone hair7 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Crystal B.
Aurora, CO
I love the smell of Aveda products. I thought this conditioner was ok but didn't work as well as others I use.
Deborah G.
Virginia Beach, VA
Good everyday conditioner that leaves hair soft and smooth but not weighed down. Smells amazing!
Amanda M.
Absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE this an how soft my hair feels once I've used it.
Jennifer M.
Alexandria, VA
Been using aveda for 25 years. This is their best product for my dry, wavy hair
Sarah L.
Walnut Creek, CA
I'll never stop using this stuff. It makes my hair so soft and it smells so amazingly.
Anna S.
Another great product from Aveda. Aveda smooth infusion is a good option to fight the frizz.
Brittany G.
Tampa, FL
Works best when trying to fight frizzy hair and humidity. More water is best when used with this. Not much lather. Best to get smooth hair
angelica s.
Seattle
AMAZING !!!!!! does exactly whatg itg says it will do and smells great ijn the process lol couildnt imagine not needing this conditioner
Cynthia G.
Norfolk, VA
It helps to smooth flyaways with just a shampoo and conditioner. Its expensive but your hair will look and feel amazing.
malika a.
This product is amazing. I love it so much. it keeps my hair so moisturized. It's affordable and in my budge
Meaghan R.
Edmonton, Alberta
Does this help with tangle prone hair
Sarika M.
Henderson, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this help heat protect hair? I don't use heat on my hair but a few weeks ago I had to curl my hair (not something I would do again) and had no heat protection products..so I used this...:(