BY AVEDA

Daily conditioner smoothes and softens hair up to 60%.Features and benefits:- Moisturizes and reduces frizz- Exclusive plant infusion: a blend derived from organic aloe, maize and guar bean creates a smooth new surface on hair- Significantly reduces frizz and unwanted wave, helps prevent fly-aways- Protects against surface damage from heat styling- Babassu-derived cleansing system softens hair with a luxurious lather- One of eight groundbreaking products honored with Gold-level Cradle to Cradle certification. How to use: Massage into scalp and hair after shampooing with smooth infusion Shampoo. Rinse. Brand: Aveda. Style Name: Aveda 'smooth infusion' Conditioner. Style Number: 631817. see more...

• Does this help heat protect hair? I don't use heat on my hair but...2 Answers
  • Does this help with tangle prone hair7 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Julie K.
Port Huron, MI
Much like most of the Aveda products I have tried I love this. Great smell, and definitely does the job!
Tess D.
Katy, TX
I love the way this products shapes my hair. And for an added bonus it smells great. I love this product.
Justine T.
Euclid, OH
Love this brand the conditioner makes my hair soft,silky smooth ,and it smells like I just left a Solon
Carrie R.
Saint Louis, MO
Best conditioner out there. A little pricey but definitely worth the price. A little goes a long way!
Sheena R.
Destin
Love my conditioner. Calms my frizzy coarse hair down and protect my hair from damage when I color it
Kimberly M.
Royal Palm Beach
Made my hair feel so soft and healthy. Will be purchasing this item again. Got it for a good piece
TERRI H.
Lexington, SC
Very nursing, light and clean. Didn't take much to Rine out, and provided a bright healthy shine.
Elizabeth S.
Marietta, GA
It's ok. I am looking for a conditioner that will give my hair a glossy finish and this does not.
Deborah G.
Virginia Beach, VA
Good everyday conditioner that leaves hair soft and smooth but not weighed down. Smells amazing!
Smoothest I have ever had my hair. Best holy grail brand of conditioners, shampoo and treatment
Meaghan R.
Edmonton, Alberta
Does this help with tangle prone hair
Sarika M.
Henderson, NV
Does this help heat protect hair? I don't use heat on my hair but a few weeks ago I had to curl my hair (not something I would do again) and had no heat protection products..so I used this...:(