BY AVEDA

Daily conditioner smoothes and softens hair up to 60%.Features and benefits:- Moisturizes and reduces frizz- Exclusive plant infusion: a blend derived from organic aloe, maize and guar bean creates a smooth new surface on hair- Significantly reduces frizz and unwanted wave, helps prevent fly-aways- Protects against surface damage from heat styling- Babassu-derived cleansing system softens hair with a luxurious lather- One of eight groundbreaking products honored with Gold-level Cradle to Cradle certification. How to use: Massage into scalp and hair after shampooing with smooth infusion Shampoo. Rinse. Brand: Aveda. Style Name: Aveda 'smooth infusion' Conditioner. Style Number: 631817. see more...

• Does this help heat protect hair? I don't use heat on my hair but...2 Answers
  • Does this help with tangle prone hair7 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Jen K.
Westerville, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product with a wonderful sent. Keeps my hair looking sooo smooth even with humidity!
Carrie R.
Saint Louis, MO
Best conditioner out there. A little pricey but definitely worth the price. A little goes a long way!
Brandi S.
Great product for frizzy hair, especially in high humidity areas. Price isn't bad either. You get what you pay for though
TERRI H.
Lexington, SC
Very nursing, light and clean. Didn't take much to Rine out, and provided a bright healthy shine.
Tiff D.
Columbus, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product smells so good and makes my head and hair feel amazing all day!
Smoothest I have ever had my hair. Best holy grail brand of conditioners, shampoo and treatment
Rachel L.
Columbia Hts, MN
For curly hair i love this time. make my hair tame and soft. this price is a bit high though
Victoria B.
Alma, MI
This is the best conditioner out there! I used to swim and this was the only product that would bring my hair back to life!
Malory L.
This product smells amazing and really helps preserve my color! I cannot get enough of it!!
Betsy B.
Very light. Very smooth. Doesn't feel oily or heavy. Highly recommend

Worth the money.
Meaghan R.
Edmonton, Alberta
Does this help with tangle prone hair
Sarika M.
Henderson, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this help heat protect hair? I don't use heat on my hair but a few weeks ago I had to curl my hair (not something I would do again) and had no heat protection products..so I used this...:(