BY AVEDA

Daily conditioner smoothes and softens hair up to 60%.Features and benefits:- Moisturizes and reduces frizz- Exclusive plant infusion: a blend derived from organic aloe, maize and guar bean creates a smooth new surface on hair- Significantly reduces frizz and unwanted wave, helps prevent fly-aways- Protects against surface damage from heat styling- Babassu-derived cleansing system softens hair with a luxurious lather- One of eight groundbreaking products honored with Gold-level Cradle to Cradle certification. How to use: Massage into scalp and hair after shampooing with smooth infusion Shampoo. Rinse. Brand: Aveda. Style Name: Aveda 'smooth infusion' Conditioner. Style Number: 631817. see more...

• Does this help heat protect hair? I don't use heat on my hair but...2 Answers
  • Does this help with tangle prone hair7 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Rachel V.
Aveda is a lovely producer they take such good care of their customers. They really know what hair needs to keep it smooth and manageable. I love this product.
Judy L.
Mason, OH
Great product that allows for smooth texture and smells fresh. I really like the way it adds texture to my curly hair and makes it smooth

nicole m.
Valley Center, CA
Love all aveda products. it's a great value for a great product. leaves hair soft and shiny without residue or weighing it down. nice clean scent
ashley r.
This product is great if you have frizzy hair it helps to tame the frizziness and it makes it look so much better
Fav conditioner ever I have colour treated damaged hair and I think it's a great product very nice packaging
Kylie N.
Bonney Lake , WA
I really liked this brand and line. It has a slight herbal smell but isn't overwhelming.
Jeri J.
Fort Hood , TX
This help for keeping my hair moisturized during the winter. I have curly type 3c hair.
This is one of the best products. All natural product. You feel good using something that smells this clean
Holly K.
Whitefish Bay , WI
This is an awesome conditioner. It keeps my hair color vibrant and the texture smooth.
Amanda D.
Elizabethtown, KY
I love this brand, and especially this style of shampoo. If you have naturally wavy hair, this helps smooth and straighten!
Meaghan R.
Edmonton, Alberta
Does this help with tangle prone hair
Sarika M.
Henderson, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this help heat protect hair? I don't use heat on my hair but a few weeks ago I had to curl my hair (not something I would do again) and had no heat protection products..so I used this...:(