BY AVEDA

Daily conditioner smoothes and softens hair up to 60%.Features and benefits:- Moisturizes and reduces frizz- Exclusive plant infusion: a blend derived from organic aloe, maize and guar bean creates a smooth new surface on hair- Significantly reduces frizz and unwanted wave, helps prevent fly-aways- Protects against surface damage from heat styling- Babassu-derived cleansing system softens hair with a luxurious lather- One of eight groundbreaking products honored with Gold-level Cradle to Cradle certification. How to use: Massage into scalp and hair after shampooing with smooth infusion Shampoo. Rinse. Brand: Aveda. Style Name: Aveda 'smooth infusion' Conditioner. Style Number: 631817. see more...

• Does this help heat protect hair? I don't use heat on my hair but...2 Answers
  • Does this help with tangle prone hair7 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Mia R.
I love the way it leaves my hair, but sometimes it does make it a little bit dry. It must because of the weather.
ashley r.
This product is great if you have frizzy hair it helps to tame the frizziness and it makes it look so much better
Joy B.
Matteson, IL
Best on the market. Great for natural girls . Gets your hair moisturized and straight with a blow dryer. Must buy
Kadisha R.
Marrero, LA
Super lovely smelling and sooooo good for curly in manageable hair! I spend my whole check to stick up on Aveda!
Crystal B.
Aurora, CO
I love the smell of Aveda products. I thought this conditioner was ok but didn't work as well as others I use.
Fav conditioner ever I have colour treated damaged hair and I think it's a great product very nice packaging
malika a.
This product is amazing. I love it so much. it keeps my hair so moisturized. It's affordable and in my budge
Andrea J.
Glendora , Ca
Amazing I love using this on my clients after watching their hair before blow drying and styling their hair
Leela I.
Only shampoo/conditioner combo I love. Doesn't give me dandruff like some other brands. Keeps my hair clean
This is one of the best products. All natural product. You feel good using something that smells this clean
Meaghan R.
Edmonton, Alberta
Does this help with tangle prone hair
Sarika M.
Henderson, NV
Does this help heat protect hair? I don't use heat on my hair but a few weeks ago I had to curl my hair (not something I would do again) and had no heat protection products..so I used this...:(