BY AVEDA

Daily conditioner smoothes and softens hair up to 60%.Features and benefits:- Moisturizes and reduces frizz- Exclusive plant infusion: a blend derived from organic aloe, maize and guar bean creates a smooth new surface on hair- Significantly reduces frizz and unwanted wave, helps prevent fly-aways- Protects against surface damage from heat styling- Babassu-derived cleansing system softens hair with a luxurious lather- One of eight groundbreaking products honored with Gold-level Cradle to Cradle certification. How to use: Massage into scalp and hair after shampooing with smooth infusion Shampoo. Rinse. Brand: Aveda. Style Name: Aveda 'smooth infusion' Conditioner. Style Number: 631817. see more...

• Does this help heat protect hair? I don't use heat on my hair but...2 Answers
  • Does this help with tangle prone hair7 Answers
Buy on Aveda
Amber P.
Baton Rouge, LA
After using this i can't use any other conditioner. it makes my hair smell good and super soft.. Definitely worth the money.
Amanda D.
Elizabethtown, KY
I love this brand, and especially this style of shampoo. If you have naturally wavy hair, this helps smooth and straighten!
Victoria B.
Alma, MI
This is the best conditioner out there! I used to swim and this was the only product that would bring my hair back to life!
Brandi S.
Great product for frizzy hair, especially in high humidity areas. Price isn't bad either. You get what you pay for though
Cynthia G.
Norfolk, VA
It helps to smooth flyaways with just a shampoo and conditioner. Its expensive but your hair will look and feel amazing.
Jennifer  M.
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS. I have thick curly hair and this conditioner always leaves my hair feeling moisturized afterwards.
Nena M.
Fayetteville, NC
Love this product! Noticed less frizz after I flat iron my hair. I recommend this if you have thick hair like myself.
Mary B.
Los Angeles, CA
I swear by Any and alll Aveda products. I love that they are alll natural and organic and smell so fresh and clean.
Francesca C.
Oviedo, FL
Smells great and leaves my hair soft and manageable. I recommend this. It's a little pricey but works really welll
Jessica S.
This was recommended to me by my hair stylist and I absolutely love it. It leaves my hair smooth and easy to style
Meaghan R.
Edmonton, Alberta
Does this help with tangle prone hair
Sarika M.
Henderson, NV
Does this help heat protect hair? I don't use heat on my hair but a few weeks ago I had to curl my hair (not something I would do again) and had no heat protection products..so I used this...:(