BY AVEDA

Daily conditioner smoothes and softens hair up to 60%.Features and benefits:- Moisturizes and reduces frizz- Exclusive plant infusion: a blend derived from organic aloe, maize and guar bean creates a smooth new surface on hair- Significantly reduces frizz and unwanted wave, helps prevent fly-aways- Protects against surface damage from heat styling- Babassu-derived cleansing system softens hair with a luxurious lather- One of eight groundbreaking products honored with Gold-level Cradle to Cradle certification. How to use: Massage into scalp and hair after shampooing with smooth infusion Shampoo. Rinse. Brand: Aveda. Style Name: Aveda 'smooth infusion' Conditioner. Style Number: 631817. see more...

• Does this help heat protect hair? I don't use heat on my hair but...2 Answers
  • Does this help with tangle prone hair7 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Andrea J.
Glendora , Ca
Amazing I love using this on my clients after watching their hair before blow drying and styling their hair
Tess D.
Katy, TX
I love the way this products shapes my hair. And for an added bonus it smells great. I love this product.
Julie K.
Port Huron, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Much like most of the Aveda products I have tried I love this. Great smell, and definitely does the job!
Dr. Phil M.
Milwaukee, WI
Love this conditioner! A lot goes a long way with this product. Even those it's a little pricey, they quality of the product is worth the price
Sheena R.
Destin
Love my conditioner. Calms my frizzy coarse hair down and protect my hair from damage when I color it
Madi D.
I have problems with my hair getting oily if the conditioner isn't right but this conditioner makes my hair soft and smooth, while not making it oily.
Kimberly M.
Royal Palm Beach
Made my hair feel so soft and healthy. Will be purchasing this item again. Got it for a good piece
Jennifer  M.
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS. I have thick curly hair and this conditioner always leaves my hair feeling moisturized afterwards.
Melissa F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Bought the shampoo and conditioner and they smell amazing .... The smooth infusion line is for frizz and to smooth down ur hair and give it softness.
Elizabeth S.
Marietta, GA
It's ok. I am looking for a conditioner that will give my hair a glossy finish and this does not.
Meaghan R.
Edmonton, Alberta
Does this help with tangle prone hair
Sarika M.
Henderson, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this help heat protect hair? I don't use heat on my hair but a few weeks ago I had to curl my hair (not something I would do again) and had no heat protection products..so I used this...:(