BY AVEDA

Daily conditioner smoothes and softens hair up to 60%.Features and benefits:- Moisturizes and reduces frizz- Exclusive plant infusion: a blend derived from organic aloe, maize and guar bean creates a smooth new surface on hair- Significantly reduces frizz and unwanted wave, helps prevent fly-aways- Protects against surface damage from heat styling- Babassu-derived cleansing system softens hair with a luxurious lather- One of eight groundbreaking products honored with Gold-level Cradle to Cradle certification. How to use: Massage into scalp and hair after shampooing with smooth infusion Shampoo. Rinse. Brand: Aveda. Style Name: Aveda 'smooth infusion' Conditioner. Style Number: 631817. see more...

• Does this help heat protect hair? I don't use heat on my hair but...2 Answers
  • Does this help with tangle prone hair7 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Kimery C.
Knoxville, TN
I use this about one every 2 weeks and leave on for 30 mins wrapped in warm towel. My hair is always super shine and smells amazing after each use!
Steph B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product and always seem to run out. I buy this at the Aveda store. I use this when I can. Would recommend as it does what it claims to.
Lawren A.
Arlington, VA
Love this conditioner! It's not a straightener but gets the tangles out well and leaves my hair soft and calm after every wash!
isabelle b.
Cumberland, ME
I love this product. this did wonders for my hair, it made it feel so healthy. I bought it at a salon and it lasted me for quite a while
Mackenzie T.
canton, GA
Keeps my hair hydrated and silky smooth while gently cleaning and giving it back some life. Works well in hair that knots easy as well.
Kacy C.
I really like this because it makes my hair really not frizzy and it makes my hair really shiny when i straiten it.
Jessica S.
This was recommended to me by my hair stylist and I absolutely love it. It leaves my hair smooth and easy to style
Mia R.
I love the way it leaves my hair, but sometimes it does make it a little bit dry. It must because of the weather.
Kadisha R.
Marrero, LA
Super lovely smelling and sooooo good for curly in manageable hair! I spend my whole check to stick up on Aveda!
Lisa S.
Shampoo is outstanding. A Lille goes a long way. I recommend using the conditioner with it too. Your hair is worth the investment
Meaghan R.
Edmonton, Alberta
Does this help with tangle prone hair
Sarika M.
Henderson, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this help heat protect hair? I don't use heat on my hair but a few weeks ago I had to curl my hair (not something I would do again) and had no heat protection products..so I used this...:(