BY AVEDA

Daily conditioner smoothes and softens hair up to 60%.Features and benefits:- Moisturizes and reduces frizz- Exclusive plant infusion: a blend derived from organic aloe, maize and guar bean creates a smooth new surface on hair- Significantly reduces frizz and unwanted wave, helps prevent fly-aways- Protects against surface damage from heat styling- Babassu-derived cleansing system softens hair with a luxurious lather- One of eight groundbreaking products honored with Gold-level Cradle to Cradle certification. How to use: Massage into scalp and hair after shampooing with smooth infusion Shampoo. Rinse. Brand: Aveda. Style Name: Aveda 'smooth infusion' Conditioner. Style Number: 631817. see more...

• Does this help heat protect hair? I don't use heat on my hair but...2 Answers
  • Does this help with tangle prone hair7 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
angelica s.
Seattle
AMAZING !!!!!! does exactly whatg itg says it will do and smells great ijn the process lol couildnt imagine not needing this conditioner
Stephany R.
Long Beach, CA
With my unruly hair i need as much moisture as possible. this conditioner delivers! i give a 4 star because i wish the size was larger!
Mackenzie T.
canton, GA
Keeps my hair hydrated and silky smooth while gently cleaning and giving it back some life. Works well in hair that knots easy as well.
Teresa W.
Aveda is my absolute favorite shampoo ever. it cleans my hair better than any other brands, and leaves it looking and smelling amazing.
Briana E.
Great for damage repair and makes Your hair feel soft and full. Not a lot of product to use bc I use more then a dime sized amount
Lisa S.
Shampoo is outstanding. A Lille goes a long way. I recommend using the conditioner with it too. Your hair is worth the investment
Brandy B.
Defiance , OH
Smells amazing! Makes my hair so soft and so smooth! I just love Aveda's all natural products, makes my hair so smooth and soft.
Jolisia R.
Every time I go to the salon I ask them to use this in my hair, amazing! Plus the aroma and message makes the visit so relaxing!
Lawren A.
Arlington, VA
Love this conditioner! It's not a straightener but gets the tangles out well and leaves my hair soft and calm after every wash!
Amanda D.
Elizabethtown, KY
I love this brand, and especially this style of shampoo. If you have naturally wavy hair, this helps smooth and straighten!
Meaghan R.
Edmonton, Alberta
Does this help with tangle prone hair
Sarika M.
Henderson, NV
Does this help heat protect hair? I don't use heat on my hair but a few weeks ago I had to curl my hair (not something I would do again) and had no heat protection products..so I used this...:(