BY AVEDA

Daily conditioner smoothes and softens hair up to 60%.Features and benefits:- Moisturizes and reduces frizz- Exclusive plant infusion: a blend derived from organic aloe, maize and guar bean creates a smooth new surface on hair- Significantly reduces frizz and unwanted wave, helps prevent fly-aways- Protects against surface damage from heat styling- Babassu-derived cleansing system softens hair with a luxurious lather- One of eight groundbreaking products honored with Gold-level Cradle to Cradle certification. How to use: Massage into scalp and hair after shampooing with smooth infusion Shampoo. Rinse. Brand: Aveda. Style Name: Aveda 'smooth infusion' Conditioner. Style Number: 631817. see more...

• Does this help heat protect hair? I don't use heat on my hair but...2 Answers
  • Does this help with tangle prone hair7 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Renisha M.
Bexley , OH
Bought the trial size of this but do not use it often. It definitely helps with getting away the frizz but I do not think it's worth the money.
Dr. Phil M.
Milwaukee, WI
Love this conditioner! A lot goes a long way with this product. Even those it's a little pricey, they quality of the product is worth the price
Erica T.
I love this product! It is the only thing I've found that smoothd and shines the hair but doesn't leave it feeling greasy. It smells amazing
Kelsea S.
Ridley Park, PA
This stuff is great. I have pretty wavy and frizzy hair. It doesn't quite take out all of the curl but defiantely makes it way less frizzy.
Camille B.
Hayward
I loved this conditioner back when I could afford salon quality hair care. Not sure if it made a difference, but it felt and smelled great.
Brittany G.
Tampa, FL
Works best when trying to fight frizzy hair and humidity. More water is best when used with this. Not much lather. Best to get smooth hair
isabelle b.
Cumberland, ME
I love this product. this did wonders for my hair, it made it feel so healthy. I bought it at a salon and it lasted me for quite a while
Keri A.
Doesn't leave your hair greasy like a lot of smoothing conditioners do. The smell is really great too! Great for hair that has fly aways!
Judy L.
Mason, OH
Great product that allows for smooth texture and smells fresh. I really like the way it adds texture to my curly hair and makes it smooth

Makenna M.
Corrales, NM
Great conditioner works amazing and doesn't dry out my hair like other products do. I enjoy the scent and the smoothness of this product.
Meaghan R.
Edmonton, Alberta
Does this help with tangle prone hair
Sarika M.
Henderson, NV
Does this help heat protect hair? I don't use heat on my hair but a few weeks ago I had to curl my hair (not something I would do again) and had no heat protection products..so I used this...:(