BY AVEDA

Daily conditioner smoothes and softens hair up to 60%.Features and benefits:- Moisturizes and reduces frizz- Exclusive plant infusion: a blend derived from organic aloe, maize and guar bean creates a smooth new surface on hair- Significantly reduces frizz and unwanted wave, helps prevent fly-aways- Protects against surface damage from heat styling- Babassu-derived cleansing system softens hair with a luxurious lather- One of eight groundbreaking products honored with Gold-level Cradle to Cradle certification. How to use: Massage into scalp and hair after shampooing with smooth infusion Shampoo. Rinse. Brand: Aveda. Style Name: Aveda 'smooth infusion' Conditioner. Style Number: 631817. see more...

• Does this help heat protect hair? I don't use heat on my hair but...2 Answers
  • Does this help with tangle prone hair7 Answers
Buy on Aveda
Erica T.
I love this product! It is the only thing I've found that smoothd and shines the hair but doesn't leave it feeling greasy. It smells amazing
Tameka J.
Baton Rouge, LA
I use to use this product a long time ago.... It has a soothing fragrance and it left my hair feeling very healthy. I purchased it from a hair salon in my town.
Kimairys R.
Woodbridge, VA
Best conditioner I have ever try. My hair looks silky smooth every time I use it. My hair dresser recommend to me 3 years ago and I been in love with it since.
Keri A.
Doesn't leave your hair greasy like a lot of smoothing conditioners do. The smell is really great too! Great for hair that has fly aways!
Amina M.
Allen, TX
Literally the best I have tried. My hair is smoothr and not tangled or doesn't feel nappy at all. Packaging is okay, friend of mine have it to me as a gift
Stephany R.
Long Beach, CA
With my unruly hair i need as much moisture as possible. this conditioner delivers! i give a 4 star because i wish the size was larger!
Brooke W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this for a long time, but never felt like it did anything for my hair. I could brush my hair out pretty good after a shower, but I am not in love with it and probably will never repurchase.
kat m.
Austin, TX
Aveda rocks! They use this stuff on me when I go to the salon.
However, their prices are usually expensive & I feel you can get just as good stuff from Garnier at the grocery store.
Jolisia R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Every time I go to the salon I ask them to use this in my hair, amazing! Plus the aroma and message makes the visit so relaxing!
JLynn L.
San Antonio, TX
Disliked only because my hair is straight as it is. by adding this conditioner it makes my hair oilier and flat. Perhaps someone with thickness who wants to go straight. May help.
Meaghan R.
Edmonton, Alberta
Does this help with tangle prone hair
Sarika M.
Henderson, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this help heat protect hair? I don't use heat on my hair but a few weeks ago I had to curl my hair (not something I would do again) and had no heat protection products..so I used this...:(