BY AVEDA

Daily conditioner smoothes and softens hair up to 60%.Features and benefits:- Moisturizes and reduces frizz- Exclusive plant infusion: a blend derived from organic aloe, maize and guar bean creates a smooth new surface on hair- Significantly reduces frizz and unwanted wave, helps prevent fly-aways- Protects against surface damage from heat styling- Babassu-derived cleansing system softens hair with a luxurious lather- One of eight groundbreaking products honored with Gold-level Cradle to Cradle certification. How to use: Massage into scalp and hair after shampooing with smooth infusion Shampoo. Rinse. Brand: Aveda. Style Name: Aveda 'smooth infusion' Conditioner. Style Number: 631817. see more...

• Does this help heat protect hair? I don't use heat on my hair but...2 Answers
  • Does this help with tangle prone hair7 Answers
Buy on Aveda
Amber G.
Westminster, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Aveda products in general. The are usually very earthy smells. It helps keep curly hair tamer with less flyaways "supposedly" it wasn't heavy, smelled good. I didn't see a progressive help in tamer frizz. But it also wasn't as heavy a conditioner as say a "pantene" nice light conditioner.
Emily G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have very textured wavy hair with a lot of volume. When I want a good base to straighten my hair this product is a go to! My hair is so smooth and soft when I get out of the shower. I get partial highlights about every 6 weeks (using bleach)and this is a great way to maintain my hair in between and keep breakage to a minimum.
Michelle N.
Murfreesboro, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This conditioner pairs wonderfully with the smooth infusion shampoo. It smells wonderful and feels luxurious on the hair! It combats my frizz and makes me feel confident! I could not be more satisfied with this product!
Laura B.
Baton Rouge , LA
I've come to realize Aveda products are the only products that work REALLY well with my hair! I had really dry damaged hair and I recently had to cut my hair about 4 inches. But my stylist recommend this and it is amazing!! I even bleached my hair and it still feels irresistibly soft!
Tracy G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This works well for assisting with straightening my curling hair. I have even used this to tame frizz of my curly hair also. It is expensive but it lasts for awhile, as a little goes a long way.
Sondra C.
Land o' Lakes
Beauty Junkie Expert
This conditioner is one of my faves. I have been buying less expensive products, but this one is worth every penny. It's on the pricey side but made with natural ingredients and like all Aveda products, the smell is gorgeous. It detangled and moisturized hair great, leaving it less frizzy. Fantastic!
Chelsea B.
Coral gables , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I only use this conditioner. I follow it with the smooth infusion leave in cream before blow drying my hair. It's always perfectly silky and smooth, and tames my baby hair frizz!
Kristen M.
Gainesville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
After having a baby my hair became very dry. I started using this and everything has changed. I can now brush my hair with out pulling out clumps of hair and it does t have as many tangles. I would recommend to everyone
Alexis B.
Orlando, FL
I love smooth infusion. I have super thick curly hair. This product reduces the curl, and when styled straight I never have to touch up with my flat iron the second or third day. I would definitely recommend this.
Cecile N.
I love this! I've used this conditioner for a few years now. It always makes my hair feel soft and it doesn't weigh it down. It smells so good too!
Meaghan R.
Edmonton, Alberta
Does this help with tangle prone hair
Sarika M.
Henderson, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this help heat protect hair? I don't use heat on my hair but a few weeks ago I had to curl my hair (not something I would do again) and had no heat protection products..so I used this...:(