BY AVEDA

Lifts fine hair up and fills it out. Hair looks fuller, feels thicker, stays more abundant. Features and benefits:- Plant-based formula boosted by certified-organic acacia gum- Aroma with jasmine, certified-organic peppermint, palmarosa and ylang-ylang. How to use: Massage into damp hair. Follow with pure abundance Volumizing Clay Conditioner. Brand: Aveda. Style Name: Aveda 'pure abundance' Volumizing Shampoo. Style Number: 631763. see more...

• I have very fine thin hair and am looking for a solution. How doe...2 Answers
  • Does this help with thinning hair?2 Answers
Buy on Aveda
Tiffany E.
Silver Spring
I use this during the summer when my hair tends to flatten to my head from humidity. Like most Aveda products it has a great smell and really does an awesome job of giving me body when all my hair wants to do is flatten down.
Jordan F.
This is my favorite volumizing shampoo. It is pricey, but i find if i buy the largest bottle it lasts all fall/winter. I straighten my hair during those seasons and use this to keep it full of volume. I match it with the clay conditioner.
Claire C.
Algoma, WI
I used this shampoo for about a week. I was not very pleased with the results. I noticed my hair got more knotted and dry. And I'm really not a fan of the smell, but the scent lasts forever! Not something I would buy again.
Danii M.
I purchased this at a high end aveda salon in downtown nashville after having (great lengths) extensions removed from my hair after my wedding l. My hair was so thin (it's already thin) from what the 1500 dollar extension damaged and pulled out but it also had no body at all. This worked well, initially, but for the cost of the shampoo and conditioner Id definitely did not see the volume I expected and by the end of the day my hair felt like straw. I wouldn't use this product again for that reason l. Also, I didn't love the smell of it at all it smelled very bland and lacked appeal.
Tram D.
Wichita, KS
My friend recommended this product to me so I figured I would give it a try. This shampoo is with the money. It gave my lifeless and dull hair meaning. my hair felt soft and had somewhat of volume after several uses. To be honest all the Avesta products I've tried are all good. Glad my friend suggested this item for me to try.
Debbie R.
Los Angeles, CA
I should have known this product wouldn't work for me when the salesperson suggested I also purchase Aveda's Damage Remedy Daily Hair Repair in addition to this. The shampoo and conditioner combination has left my fine hair feeling like it has a lot of product buildup. While there is some volume, I feel I've sacrificed shine and movement.
Lauren V.
Windermere, FL
This has been amazing for my hair. The Pure Abundance system adds volume to my hair without making it feel dry and brittle. I wash my hair usually every other day (although sometimes I do it daily), and I have always had consistent results! It is pricey, but it's super-concentrated. The results are worth it, and I've recommended it to tons of friends and coworkers since I started using it. Everyone that's tried it loves it, too!
Kristie K.
Austin, TX
This Aveda shampoo is AMAZING. I have fine, oily hair, and this is one of the few shampoos that does not weigh it down. The large size comes with a pump, which is nice when you're in a hurry to get ready in the morning. It also is made with all natural botanicals and no harsh chemicals, and it makes my hair shiny and soft.
Laura R.
Washington, DC
I have normal to thin stick straight hair. I'm always looking for products that add volume that lasts and keeps my hair soft. This is the best shampoo I've found. The scent is light and you can work up a real nice lather. I will definitely buy again and again. Best part is it adds volume that lasts and keeps my hair looking "fresh from the salon"
Sarah G.
Salt Lake City, UT
This shampoo gets better the more you use it. It takes very little to get a decent lather, and my hair feels really clean after I use it. The smell is a little on the earthy side, but I find it pleasant and not over the top. I would recommend this if you have fine hair.
Sara Z.
Compton, CA
I have very fine thin hair and am looking for a solution. How does this product compare to similar products?
Benjamin L.
Does this help with thinning hair?