BY AVEDA

Clinically proven to leave scalp feeling calmer, healthier, less irritated and less itchy. Works with pure-formance Shampoo to soothe and relieve scalp while cleansing, conditioning, moisturizing and adding shine to hair. Rich, spicy and refreshing aroma with kunzea, citrus and certified-organic essential oils of spearmint, vetiver and lavender. After just two weeks:- 72% experienced a reduction in oiliness and greasiness- 65% experienced a reduction in scalp dryness and itchiness- One of eight groundbreaking products honored with Gold-level Cradle to Cradle certification. How to use: Massage small amount of conditioner into wet hair and scalp. Rinse well. Works best when used with pure-formance Shampoo. Brand: Aveda. Style Name: Aveda Men 'pure-formance' Conditioner. Style Number: 631955. see more...

Buy on Aveda
Annie Y.
Annie Y.
Nampa, ID
I got this for my husband. He is bald BUT (yes, keep reading) has an amazingly thick beard that, since running out of this product, gets a lot of split ends. When he used this product, his beard smelt natural, not perfume like. And, unlike other products for men, this was truly a hydrating conditioner with all natural products. This will definitely be a staple product in our home!
Alex T.
Alex T.
Seattle, WA
This shampoo is bomb.com. I love the Beats as it exfoliates my scalp. When combined with the conditioner it works perfectly. Super soft and it does feel a little ways down but that is ok, because my hair is very frizzy. I use it probably three times a week in between my other shampoos just to keep myself active and aware. I definitely recommend this to both men and women.
Rolf N.
Rolf N.
Waxahachie, TX
Typically most hair products leave my straight, fine hair feeling oily after half a day. Aveda Men's pureformance conditioner however leaves my hair smooth and strong throughout the day. Coupled with their other styling products, I think the natural ingredients without added sulfates and chemicals that strip hair, add health and vibrance even to short/medium length hair.
Brandon B.
Brandon B.
Winneconne, WI
This conditioner works really well for those with dandruff or easily irritated scalp. The oils in it really help to calm your scalp. The price is extremely high, so I don't make it a reoccurring purchase. Buy this and use it in conjunction with other conditioners.
Zoheb T.
Zoheb T.
Detroit, MI
Great Product ! Me and wife love it a lot. It s ucks the Walmart near us stopped keeping this! Must recommended for every guy with thick hair and brows and beard. Need to get this one for me and family at Costco on my next visit :) prices are very reasonable !
trish m.
trish m.
Tampa, FL
Totally great k I'm a chick but this made my hair smell like a unicorns hole tbh i lode ittttttt. its had wonderful packaging and i really love k so children of the corn was true bae and the red balloon is number 2 i would recommend this product to others
Adam M.
Adam M.
Wausau, WI
This is my go-to summer conditioner (use the matching shampoo too). It smells so fresh, natural, clean, and still keeps me smelling like a man. It is great for an every day use and helps strengthen and revitalize your hair. My husband just loves it too.
justin w.
justin w.
Luthvle Timon, MD
This was by far my favorite conditioner I have ever used. I haven't used it the last several years as I have been shaving my head. It's more expensive than other products but I love the smell and texture.
Quyen N.
Quyen N.
Fort Worth, TX
I bought this for my boyfriend as a gift because I was tired of him using cheap products and it smells soooo good and his hair has gotten noticeably softer :) :) helps with his frizz from his kinks
Taylor R.
Taylor R.
Arnaudville, LA
My husband used this for awhile and loved it. The smell was really nice and light, not overpowering. His hair was so soft and smelled nice for a few days after washing. Highly recommended!