BY AVEDA

Aveda Color Enhance Madder Root Conditioner 250ml. Enriches warm tones in dark and red shades of hair. Madder root helps purify scalp and hair; henna and other natural colours help add and intensify red hues. Deep-conditions. Leaves hair lightweight and manageable. For brunettes and redheads. , Coloured hair. see more...

• Is this moisturizing enough for naturally curly h... Be the first to answer!
  • How often should you use this if you want to keep your color vibr...1 Answers
  • I've heard good things about this for red hair? Is it worth the b...2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Taylor N.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
If you have a hard time maintaining your red locks, which I know we all do, this will be your miracle worker! Really fun product and easy to use. Only downfall is it does slightly stain your hands but after a few hand washes you're fine. Tried putting this on my blonde clients for fun and turned their hair a shade of pink! Totally fun and different for the living on the edge type!
Delaney L.
Marquette , MI
This is one of my staples! My hair is not color treated, just brown with a tint of red. This conditioner brings out a little extra red...just enough that observant coworkers and friends notice! It can be a little drying for a conditioner, so I usually mix it with my regular conditioner, which keep my hair smooth and makes the product go a little further.
Alison R.
Menasha, WI
This conditioner is CRAZY. Just like the shampoo, I definitely dislike the smell, but it is worth it. This stuff is aggressive and that is just what you need when you have to keep up red hair. It literally stains my hands when I use it which is fine with me because then I know it is actually working on my hair!
Jennifer P.
Denver, CO
I use this conditioner every time I'm using a reddish due in my hair. I feel it makes the color last longer. The conditioner does dye your hands red if you don't rinse them off as soon as you are done applying to your hair. I've had no issue with it coming off on towels or anything of that nature
Francine B.
This is a conditioner that enhances red highlights. I have light brown hair and the conditioner adds depth to the color. Caution re: staining hands and skin red, so use disposable gloves and apply carefully to hair; rinse thoroughly before toweling hair, or towel will also turn red.
Amber M.
When I had red hair, I used this product with every shampoo! It kept my red hair vibrant between colors. I left this on for about 5 minutes in the shower while I did other routine things. Always very satisfied with it and I think it's a fair price point for being natural.
Susie E.
Casa Grande, AZ
If you are a red head, this should be in your bathroom! The madder root helps add warm red tones back into your hair and will prolong your color greatly if used on a regular rotation with the color conserve line! And it smells amazing!
Natalie H.
This is my favorite conditioner for up keep for my red hair. It adds color without being too dramatic or completely changing the look. The scent is amazing and it leaves my hair super soft. Overall I highly recommend this product.
Crystal J.
N Salt Lake, UT
I like how this product makes my hair feel, but I can't really tell if it does much for my color. My hair is very fine, so I don't use conditioner every time I wash it. Not a huge fan of the scent.
Mariah B.
Rochester Hls, MI
This conditioner is great if you color your hair red. I colored my hair red in late July and didn't have to recolor it until January. I used this conditioner every time I washed my hair.
Heaven D.
Hixton, WI
I've heard good things about this for red hair? Is it worth the bottle price?
Laura G.
Reedsburg, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
How often should you use this if you want to keep your color vibrant but not too bright?
Brandy B.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this moisturizing enough for naturally curly hair?