AVEDA by Aveda COLOR CONSERVE SHAMPOO 8.5 OZ uploaded by Alexis O.AVEDA by Aveda COLOR CONSERVE SHAMPOO 8.5 OZ uploaded by Alexandra S.

BY AVEDA

Extend the vibrance of color-treated hair as only nature can. A gentle plant-infused shampoo, with 100% organic aroma, helps do what harsher cleansers can't - resist fading. Features and benefits:- Keeps hair color vibrant longer- Protects color-treated hair from the damaging effects of sun, water and environmental stresses- Leaves hair silky, soft and shiny. How to use: Massage onto wet hair. Lather and rinse. Follow with color conserve Conditioner. Brand: Aveda. Style Name: Aveda 'color conserve' Shampoo. Style Number: 632348. see more...

• How is everyone doing with this product? I'm out in the sun every...2 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Paris V.
Gresham
I am an AVEDA fanatic. This is a must have in my shower. I color treat my hair every 8 weeks. The time between colors has grown since starting to use Color Conserve. The scent is also amazing.. you can't beat Avedas amazing smells. I come out the shower with amazing color and my hair is super clean for days! (also promoting longer times between color treatments)
Madisyn C.
W Saint Paul, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the regular shampoo I go for (when I can afford to pick some up at the salon). I tend to get in bad habits and use cheaper stuff at time since this can be a little spendy, but I do notice the difference when I use it. The scent it fantastic, and my color lasts forever and always looks refreshed.
Kimberly A.
Los Angeles
Beauty Junkie Expert
It seems to help keep my color looking good. The scent is herbal and a bit medicinal. It take some getting used to since it doesn't lather the way other types of shampoos do but that's normal for Aveda shampoos.
Alexis O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo is wonderful. When I dyed my hair blonde I used this to help conserve the color. It smells really good and you only need a little bit so the bottle lasts a long ways. I've yet to switch to another brand, whenever I run out I'm buying it again.
Holly B.
Newberry, Florida
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love all Aveda products. The smell is okay it has a salon smell I got it at a salon for keeping my hair color and also got a Aveda damage control heat protectant thermal UV damage and reduce breakage hair spray I absolutely love all of their products I keep all their products on hand I never run out I have three or four different types of products for them and I keep buying new ones all the time every time I go to the salon I wish it was sold in more places than the salon thing Aveda Salon that I go to but it's so worth it and the price is not that bad either for everything that it does for your hair so if you want to invest your money into a great product pick up all Aveda products because they back their products and use their products and their clients and it's just a great company in general
Hannah G.
Des Moines, IA
I have a love hate relationship with this line of shampoo/conditioner. I have had color applied a few different times and this pairs well because it keeps the color and shine for longer. I've begun to notice that my hair has been dried out after washing and I haven't been doing anything different with my routine. I'll have to see what else is out there! AVEDA Color Conserve Conditioner
Jen H.
I love Aveda Color Conserve Shampoo and conditioner. For color treated hair this is a great product! It tends to make my color last longer. When I started greying and stopped coloring it has also helped my grey to not be so dull. I get compliments on my  hair all the time because people think that I intentionally colored my hair grey because of the way this shampoo makes it look.
Travis T.
Traverse City, MI
If you have Aveda color in your hair, I highly recommend the shampoo, conditioner, treatment system as it is formulated with wintergreen to make their color last up to eight weeks, which is pretty impressive.
It smells really refreshing and natural.
The downside that I hear from this system is that it is not moisturizing enough and can cause dry scalp. It still wouldn't be a bad idea to add this as a primary into your rotation if you have Aveda color in your hair. If not, you won't receive quite as much benefit from this as you might from another good brand with colorsafe options.
Tanya M.
The scent is different took some getting use to but love how a small drop goes a long way! The bottle lasts very long and definitely helped in maintaining my hair color!
Molly L.
Marietta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Aveda is my favorite hair care line ever. The smells are amazing, and the outcome is always wonderful. Some products I feel like they leave residue, but Aveda nails it every time. The best part? It actually keeps your hair salon-quality clean! Every shampoo is as good as the professional doing it. This particular one, I feel like it does help keep your colour longer. There are specific ones tailored to your exact colour, to help with vibrancy. I definitely recommend those of you have a trickier colour. This does for general washing though. Wonderful product.
Alice V.
Hghlnds Ranch, CO
How is everyone doing with this product? I'm out in the sun everyday as I walk don't drive, but my hair is colored and loses its color quickly! I've tried Pantene color and my hair constantly matted up in knots! :-( so I'm looking to see some true reviews on this as I just colored the hair yesterday and need an item that is sun proof!