AVEDA by Aveda BRILLIANT SPRAY ON SHINE WITH VITAMIN E 3.4 OZ uploaded by Myranda L.AVEDA by Aveda BRILLIANT SPRAY ON SHINE WITH VITAMIN E 3.4 OZ uploaded by Lezlie C.

BY AVEDA

AVEDA Aveda, UNISEX, BRILLIANT SPRAY ON SHINE WITH VITAMIN E 3.4 OZ, Aveda, High Performance Plant Based Haircare. All Aveda Products Are Researched And Developed Under A Rigorous Set Of Environmental Sustainability Values. Aveda Products Are Widely Known For Their Use Of Pure Plant And Flower Essences, Haircare, Styling see more...

• Does this make your hair oily or just give it a nice shine?1 Answers
  • How well does this work?3 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Amy C.
Amy C.
Grandview, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love this stuff! Scent alone would make me want to use this BUT it's very helpful in keeping your hair looking smooth and healthy. In winter when it can get frizzy, I spray a little on math ands and run them through the middle to ends of my hair. Works so well in keeping the static away while giving your hair a beautiful shine!
Sara G.
Sara G.
I feel as though it is a little over priced but I do I like the color and size of the bottle but I did not like this product at all. I also like the smell. When I used it, it left my hair looking greasy, and left it feeling weighed down.
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
Coral gables , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
My stylist always uses this as a finish when I get my hair done- just the smallest tiniest amount is perfect to finish your style. I literally mean a pea size amount
Audrey C.
Audrey C.
Jefferson Hls, PA
One of my "holy grail" products for frizz and control. Smells alright and makes my hair super shiny. Highly recommend if you have frizzy or dull hair.
Nika M.
Nika M.
Englewd Clfs, NJ
Amazing product that makes my hair beautiful and shiny. I love it. It is lightweight and it is not greasy.
Dydi A.
Dydi A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was really expecting to see a big difference in terms of shine in my hair because this product had a lot of great reviews on their website but I couldnt see a difference in my hair with this product. I guess my hair just didnt like it.
Madison M.
Madison M.
Allentown, PA
Okay, the price of this is a bit much, but it lasts FOREVER. it was recommended to me by my hair stylist, and it was so worth it. it literally lasted me 3 years! all you need is a pump, maybe half, and you're hair is shiny and perfect
Maricruz R.
Maricruz R.
Covington, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ive Heard good things about this product but I still have to give it a try. When I saw my relative using it I liked it and it doesn't look greasy like other products
m r.
m r.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This smells SO FREAKING GOOD!! and gives ton of shine! my mom uses this every day!
Alison R.
Alison R.
Even if this didn't leave my hair glossy and perfectly polished, I would use it for the scent alone!!
Brianna P.
Brianna P.
York, NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
How well does this work?
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Revere, MA
Does this make your hair oily or just give it a nice shine?